PDA

View Full Version : What Realm Do YOU Play In?

LordRaid
04-23-2010, 01:51 AM
Just out of curiosity, which realm do you slay baddies in? :3

And as Caspi brought this up, is there a specific reason you chose to play in the realm you do?

Caspi
04-23-2010, 02:19 AM
Fnord. My reasoning was that most people "less capable of rational thought" would pick the first one they see. ;)

however, both realms have nice/good people, Im just saying that was what I first thought.

Deathshock
04-23-2010, 02:44 AM
Alterra, Fnord wasn't available when I started...I think

Splurd
04-23-2010, 04:08 AM
I play both.

First I picked Fnord
I always reckon the 2nd server will be the less laggy one, but frankly most of the lag comes from the device not the lag. And since Fnord is a god damn ghost town, making it hard to find groups for LE, I gave up and went to Alterra this morning.

Lvl 16 and rising =x

Saffron
04-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Fnord. My reasoning was that most people "less capable of rational thought" would pick the first one they see. ;)

however, both realms have nice/good people, Im just saying that was what I first thought.

:D

Those were exactly my thoughts too.
I am quite happy in Fnord and find myself playing most of the time with the rest of the frequent players, who by the way happen to be very nice people. Unfortunately, it is true that finding high leveled groups is not always an easy task. I hope something will be done in the near feature to address this huge difference in users between both servers.

Draeli
04-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Fnord opened up the day after I started playing, so Alterra was my only choice. I'm thinking of starting up an archer to try, and I'll probably put him in Fnord, just to see if there's any differences between the two realms.

Demarrer
04-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Fnord opened up the day after I started playing, so Alterra was my only choice. I'm thinking of starting up an archer to try, and I'll probably put him in Fnord, just to see if there's any differences between the two realms.

The only difference is about 600 people.

Flamin
04-29-2010, 04:55 PM
Alterra, fnord was offline when I started.

PvP
04-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Alterra, if I had a choice I'd rather live in New York then out in the country. When I saw the population differences, it gave me the same answer. So far I've been very satisfied. Despite that some of you might think (or thought) that people on Alterra just click through everything they do, they're actually a very mature, intelligent group of people. At least, everyone I've met.

Ogediah
05-01-2010, 07:27 PM

My exact thoughts as well. I have characters in alterra... but i rarely get on there. Fnord is home for me :)