PDA

View Full Version : lvl 15 and 16 sugesstions

dtandel10
11-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Hey STS can you make the maximun lvl of gears one lvl lower than the elite lvl e.g eliete 16 but best gears sould be lvl 15 like in PL (you have crafted gears) and lvl 16 a special vanity with bonus that will make AL the best and people will look forward to lvl up to eliet lvl coz right now im 15 and i have a good weapon but coz there is no bonus like in PL (crafted) its kinda the end for the game right now for ME and not planing for 16 coz no eliet vanity

And yea i dont mind if u dont add this stuff right now add it in your next lvl cap then the game will simply be the best

also can u make worrier gears little less fat coz i saw the legs and they were the same fatness as rogue and the armor (upper body) was jus huge kinda ruins the figure IMO specially the head it looks small with the big upper body.
it looks alright if i do show helmet option but i dont like to hide my face so i tick hide helmet option

-kyleww
11-21-2012, 05:24 PM
warriors arent supposed to be thin... theyre big and muscly so they should be "fat" and considering that they have gear for every single level(not every other level like in pl) and they already released the L16 gear, id say no. sts isnt going to change anything.
no offense but it sounds like youre just to lazy to cap so you can get the best gear.

dtandel10
11-21-2012, 06:19 PM
warriors arent supposed to be thin... theyre big and muscly so they should be "fat" and considering that they have gear for every single level(not every other level like in pl) and they already released the L16 gear, id say no. sts isnt going to change anything.
no offense but it sounds like youre just to lazy to cap so you can get the best gear.

LOL looks like you didnt read my sugestion properly i only said it would be good if the have best gears at lvl 15 for example and vaninty for lvl 16 like in PL coz lvl cap is point less if there is jus a gear with 2-4 damage diffrence

they did mention they will have vanity on next cap im jus say they sould make a eliet lvl vanity like PL and yea i am lazy at the moment coz there is nothing special about reaching the eliet lvl