PDA

View Full Version : classes suggestion (if not mentioned yet)

limitbreak
11-21-2012, 05:31 PM
First, Im new here in STS but not in MMo games since ive been playing mmo in pc ( RfO)

What I want to suggest is IF NOT MENTIONED HERE YET is the 2nd job/ class of a character.

Like let say you pick mage as your base, then on level 15 or 20 or 30 it depends on sts, you will get to choose what 2nd job you want.

Example, choose between warlock or summoner, Summoner = summon pets that will attack/heal with you or choose the warlock, Warlock = pure caster meaning deals more damage than Summoner but they cant summon pet of course.

Then on the skill part, they will get to keep the skills from the base class ofc, then they will get 2 more skills from the 2nd/job theyll choose.

I believe this is a must, so you wont be bored from playing same type of character over and over

limitbreak
11-21-2012, 06:54 PM
What do you think peeps?

Flamberge
11-21-2012, 07:48 PM
Sounds good. Reminds me of the Ragnarok. Warrior can upgrade to Knight or Paladin. Rogue can upgrade to Thief or Assassin.

ProSophist
11-21-2012, 07:51 PM
That something that people have always mentioned and wanted. However, they've never done that in any of the previous games, and I don't think they would start now.

limitbreak
11-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Yeap, i wonder why they havent done that yet? But i wish they will consider implenting it on the next Legends game, coz its just too awesome to have 2nd class or the motivation why you have to level up

limitbreak
11-21-2012, 08:06 PM
Here are my wish/dream list for a 2nd jobs

Mage = Warlock / Summoner

Warrior = Knight /Templar

Rouge = Archer / Assasin

Then another fun class maybe lol