PDA

View Full Version : 2012-11-21 Content Update (108571)

H2N
11-21-2012, 05:59 PM
Platinum SALE 40% off till Monday, Nov. 26th.
Double XP now till Monday, Nov. 26th - stack a 7 day xp elixir and 4x XP elixir and get CRAZY!
2012 Limited Edition Turkey Pet now in the store. Only available this weekend.
Dragon vanity drops can now be crafted into no-trade, no-stash versions that grant an achievement and a ring with even better stat's.
Check out the Dragon party in Blacksmoke Mountain towne to forge your new Dragon vanity items and get your awesome new rings!
Each of the new Dragon rings can be crafted with the Ring of Valiant Glory to forge an even mightier ring.
Blacksmoke Mountain legendary crafted itemset bonuses have been beefed up with more stats and stat rebalance toward defensive and damage stats.
Remember, for the legendary crafted itemset bonuses, a one-handed weapon plus an offhand will count towards a defensive itemset bonus, while two-handed weapons count towards an offensive itemset bonus.

Multibird
11-21-2012, 06:05 PM
Woot

xfarmtwinkx
11-21-2012, 06:05 PM
Awsome

Knockador
11-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Yup...

Multibird
11-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Lol can't wait for the server to go back up xD

Areufa
11-21-2012, 06:09 PM
So black dragon will not be tradeable?:(

Lowlyspy
11-21-2012, 06:11 PM
So black dragon will not be tradeable?:(

After you craft it into the vanity, yes. Until then it stays tradeable.

Triovak
11-21-2012, 06:13 PM
Cool can't wait

dudetus
11-21-2012, 06:14 PM
buying black drag set.

tradng with golden drag set + 1.5m

aav5224
11-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Yea

Jcyee
11-21-2012, 06:17 PM
So ALL the dragon sets together can be crafted with ring of valiant glory to get a better ring? O.o im not that rich...

Edit: or did u mean each dragon ring can be crafted with ring of valiant glory?

saool
11-21-2012, 06:22 PM
So ALL the dragon sets together can be crafted with ring of valiant glory to get a better ring? O.o im not that rich...

I think they meant one per

Ladyviviane
11-21-2012, 06:22 PM
If only I could log in ... What's wrong with Sts server again ?😯
Explications r really appreciate 😕

Multibird
11-21-2012, 06:23 PM

Edit: or did u mean each dragon can be crafted with ring of valiant glory?
You are confused my friend...

EDIT: I'm too...

Triovak
11-21-2012, 06:24 PM
How long is it going to take

Onagiabef
11-21-2012, 06:27 PM
uh the plat sale is showing up properly.... looks as if it will charge me full price

Techno Email
11-21-2012, 06:33 PM

Each Dragon ring. :) Thanks for the correction.

Dojin Baek
11-21-2012, 06:34 PM
it is Price really annoying are u kidding? please make sure STS

Techno Email
11-21-2012, 06:34 PM
If only I could log in ... What's wrong with Sts server again ?��
Explications r really appreciate ��

The servers need come down for a moment when we update. It should be back up now, or as soon as the update is complete. Thanks for your patience! :)

Techno Email
11-21-2012, 06:36 PM
uh the plat sale is showing up properly.... looks as if it will charge me full price

It will update as soon as it gets reviewed and approved in all the stores for the different platforms.

FluffNStuff
11-21-2012, 06:44 PM
The only question is will I make the same mistake as last time and only buy one plat pack?

Icyla
11-21-2012, 06:57 PM
So we can only upgrade the ring if we had the 3 cap vanity "Ring of Valiant Glory" but those of us with "Ring of Valience" basically just lost our set bonus and the millions we paid for the dragon sets and 500 plat for pet? Plz tell me this isn't right or is about to be fixed.

So do I get a 500 plat refund for dragon pack too?

Multibird
Hmm what the bs! We bought dragons pet to go along the sets, and now you don't need them to craft. Why???

Me and many spend plats on dragons and now we get nothing, people who didnt buy dragon pack can craft for free, not fair.

Please add pets to crafting. You should not be able to craft any dragon set witthout a pet.

adis
The tamed dragonet is missing in Blacksmoke mountain.

Ladyviviane
11-21-2012, 07:19 PM
The servers need come down for a moment when we update. It should be back up now, or as soon as the update is complete. Thanks for your patience! :)

Tyvm for answered yay I can log n play now 👍

angeldawn
11-21-2012, 07:34 PM
Techno, from your previous threads, it sounded like crafting dragon sets would be an option. Implying we could keep the sets as is and still be able to trade and stash them. However, the stats for my set are gone! So what options are u leaving me?

Ppl bought dragon sets and dragons to use on multiple toons for thier stats and u just took all that away???

I don't mind keeping my dragon as it was with the bonus so my other toons can enjoy the benefits I paid so much for. But to take away the stats completely, is ridiculous!!!

Bous
11-21-2012, 07:39 PM
So now when i craft a blue dragon set do i get a ring? I dont wanna craft it with the elite ring.

Edwin Sim
11-21-2012, 07:57 PM
Can you craft red,blue and green together?

Edwin Sim
11-21-2012, 08:13 PM
I just screw up and crafted all three sets on one toon, now I can't stash and it's useless to have all three.

Bous
11-21-2012, 08:14 PM
Ed do you know if they get crafted into a ring?

angeldawn
11-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Email support maybe they will help u.

nuarowns
11-21-2012, 08:19 PM
nice

purplesyrup
11-21-2012, 08:33 PM
So we can only upgrade the ring if we had the 3 cap vanity "Ring of Valiant Glory" but those of us with "Ring of Valience" basically just lost our set bonus and the millions we paid for the dragon sets and 500 plat for pet? Plz tell me this isn't right or is about to be fixed.

Wondering this myself!!!!

Elitephonix
11-21-2012, 08:34 PM

I can see where you going with this, but this is why some people shouldn't craft.

How many people do you think is going to craft? Then people are gonna go crazy for the dragons set, red dragon set will be 40m again. Ect...

razerfingers
11-21-2012, 08:37 PM
Lol no more black drahon sets

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

gibol1412
11-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Hello. Really no need to buy dragon for crafting?

shhhnfight
11-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Sooooo all the time i farming wasting my time and plat < blackdragon? Plus i spent my 500plat to buy dragon. Do yall do refunds? I mean are u kidding me right now? This is totally unfair movement and we want at least 500plat back. This totally doesnt make any sence. I didnt spend 55$ on this worthless gold dragon for my gold dragon set. Are you kidding me? REFUND TIME GOLD AND PLAT PLEASE. This is lame already.

darthdlo
11-21-2012, 11:10 PM
2 problems.. my set doesn't sparkle any more. The rings only go with 3 piece and not the 2 piece and defeates purpose of sets. I lost out because I'm still gonna wear elite ring, which I only have two piece, and lost my extra stats wearing my drgn set because I can't eqpt 2 rings. Please make a combo with 2 piece also and when u get 3rd vanity down the line that ur 2 piece/drgn ring can still go to 3 piece set. I have 3 dif color sets and as of now there all useless.

darthdlo
11-21-2012, 11:14 PM
OMG I put all my sets on one toon and was gonna craft for each toon, previously each toon was wearing a set, and now 1 toon has three rings. Can u please make rings stashable if not I'm doubled screwed in refrence to previous thread. Also an addition make sets stashable too because all my sets r on 1 toon now and there stuck there. I wasted A LOT of money on drgn packs to get mitas ,1500, and on the plat gold set, which is currently more valuable to me than gold because I can stash, and the amour of plat on shamrocks to win these sets. Something has to change because I have been shown its not worth spending money on this game because anything can change at any time. This by far has been my most valuable and costly items thrown down the drain.

Edwin Sim
11-22-2012, 02:40 AM
Darthdlo, I'm in the same situation as you, I emailed sts, you should too

ardonemis
11-22-2012, 04:17 AM
hi all
Do you know if all the rings have the same stats ?
Or is the "final" ring diffrent depending ont the dragon sets ?
Thank you for your help

ardonemis
11-22-2012, 04:22 AM
And somthing else.
i have now crafted the black vanity dragon set. but i dont get the ring. U know what i am doing wrong here?
Thank you for your help

McBain
11-22-2012, 07:18 AM
I understand why the dragon rings aren't trade/stashable, but I don't understand why the vanities aren't. This whole thing seems crazy confusing.

XxTHExxDONxX
11-22-2012, 07:40 AM
Im dissapointed with STS once again...my mystery vanity dragon sets (which i literally paid millions for) and the dragon vanity pet(which i also paid a load of plat for) have all become a waste to me because i have the 'ring of valiance',i have crafted my blue dragon set and get a 'blue ring' which i cannot craft because i dont have the 3cap 'valiant ring of glory',all the plat ive spent farming gold for this dragon set and plat wasted to buy the dragon pet including the countless sleepless hours grinding all gone to waste?!,i have now made my blue set untradeable for a 'blue ring' that isnt much of an improvement from my 'ring of valiance'?,please sts do something!!!!,make a craftable ring for 'ring of valiance' owners

CrimsonTider
11-22-2012, 09:34 AM
Folks,

It is Thanksgiving in the U.S. I would not look for a reply/solution until at least tomorrow... maybe even next Monday. This is exactly why I have never understood giving us updates before a weekend/holiday.

With that being said, PL continues to fall into the abyss. Just get rid of bonuses already.

Roberto077
11-22-2012, 09:59 AM
I like every part of the update besides the Crafted set buff

Energizeric
11-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Im dissapointed with STS once again...my mystery vanity dragon sets (which i literally paid millions for) and the dragon vanity pet(which i also paid a load of plat for) have all become a waste to me because i have the 'ring of valiance',i have crafted my blue dragon set and get a 'blue ring' which i cannot craft because i dont have the 3cap 'valiant ring of glory',all the plat ive spent farming gold for this dragon set and plat wasted to buy the dragon pet including the countless sleepless hours grinding all gone to waste?!,i have now made my blue set untradeable for a 'blue ring' that isnt much of an improvement from my 'ring of valiance'?,please sts do something!!!!,make a craftable ring for 'ring of valiance' owners

I'm in the same situation as you. I'm hoping they will change this, but at least we know we can get the bonus when the cap increases to 81. Should be only 2-3 months wait.

Steverd
11-22-2012, 03:11 PM
DAMN _ bought Platinum one day too early!!!!!!

Steve

Ladyviviane
11-22-2012, 06:07 PM
M bit confused 😯 😅 about dragons 🐉 crafted items , will wait tho 😋

Zuperranta
11-22-2012, 08:58 PM
When u craft to get the, for example red ring and u use the elite ring it will be removed and transformed to the red ring.. Then just go to fallen prince and equip all elite vanities and collect the elite ring again to graft to other colored rings :)

Onagiabef
11-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Ok My solution to this whole dragon hoopla. It's not fair to people who spent money on the dragons. I feel that those who have the dragons should still get full boost maybe more then the ones who are going to craft the ring. This is coming from someone who doesn't even own any dragon pieces. Anyone agree to this idea?

Riccits
11-23-2012, 03:04 AM
i love the black ring^^ also can add founders helm!
great! :D

Chopper
11-23-2012, 09:49 AM
a bit confused.

is the red LVl 75 crafted set bonus now boosted? And if so, what is the new set bonus for that?
(aside form all the dragon ring talk)

angeldawn
11-23-2012, 10:23 AM
And somthing else.
i have now crafted the black vanity dragon set. but i dont get the ring. U know what i am doing wrong here?
Thank you for your help

U have to equip the vanity set with the smoke dragon to get the achievement and black dragon ring will appear in your inventory, which can be then crafted with the glory ring.

I hope that helps.

Multibird
11-23-2012, 12:48 PM
hi all
Do you know if all the rings have the same stats ?
Or is the "final" ring diffrent depending ont the dragon sets ?
Thank you for your help

And somthing else.
Thank you for your help
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?76144-Crafting-guide

Energizeric
11-23-2012, 02:13 PM
Can someone please post some info about this "secret" achievement you get when you craft the black set? I looked through my achievements and I see the achievements for the other 4 sets (gold, blue, green, red) but I don't see the black set achievement listed.

slow childs
11-23-2012, 10:00 PM
sweet

Ladyviviane
11-24-2012, 03:49 AM
How many rings 💍💍💍can we equip with ? ❓❓😳

Riccits
11-26-2012, 02:59 AM
How many rings ������can we equip with ? ❓❓��

u can always equip 1 ring

Multibird
11-26-2012, 01:02 PM