3: gears with bonus ( like PL Crafted) call it crafted easy to luk it up in cs
4: pvp
5: host and boot have lock for host aswell
6: shield for warriors, rogue, mage
7: bow for rogue

Jus my thoughts

Tilax
11-21-2012, 07:36 PM
huge dual handed wep for warriors would be amazing. :D imagine 2 trollbanes on the warrior :D omg

dtandel10
11-22-2012, 07:39 AM
Nah that will be wierd it'll be better if they did mix and match e.g worriers can wield rogues dagger, bow like in PL but two trollbane not such a good idea no offence

cjswogkstkdg
11-22-2012, 08:18 AM
I really never liked the elite level reward

It just makes people want to rush to elite level which means the game will just get more boring afterwards

dtandel10
11-22-2012, 03:39 PM
I really never liked the elite level reward

It just makes people want to rush to elite level which means the game will just get more boring afterwards
better if it gets boring after eleit lvl than before eliet lvl

Superduper
11-22-2012, 04:10 PM
Lets just make it like PL! Just kidding no. This game should be different in more ways than it is similar.

Cahaun
11-22-2012, 04:30 PM
1: elixers for gold
2: vanity for reaching eliet lvl
3: gears with bonus ( like PL Crafted) call it crafted easy to luk it up in cs
4: pvp
5: host and boot have lock for host aswell
6: shield for warriors, rogue, mage
7: bow for rogue

Jus my thoughts
1. Elixers should be platinum only as putting them out for gold only makes people depend more on them than being able to play the game the way it should.

2. They are thinking of how vanities are going for AL. I think a title and vanity is good. Don't forget that people can then get items on their level when they cap. I really like how long it takes to level to the cap in this game. It's better than 100k

3. Crafted is being implemented with the bards. They're still working on this

4. They already said they will. Gotta read Sam's post on what they're going to do later on.

5. Make a party. Locks the areas up and party leaders can boot people from the party. That means we already have a better method than the PL way.

6. No. I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain why we don't want rogues giving up their damage for shields or warriors getting even stronger.

7. Rogues have two skills that are bows. One of which is extremely powerful.

Nommos
11-22-2012, 05:52 PM
please please please don't change the equipment system. no shields for mages and rogues, no swords for rogues and mages, no daggers for warriors and mages.
don't make this game like pl.
If we want to play pl we will play pl.

... an addition in one rogue skill for mana regen would be nice (like if she dodge a hit she get some mana). the only class that dot have mana regen.

iprotectnoobs
11-22-2012, 08:17 PM
please no vanity items that turn into sets later on all im asking for