PDA

View Full Version : Waste of bought plats,efforts and time.

wandroid
11-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Now we can turn vanity dragon sets into rings since it can be done with only one ring ''ring of valiant glory'', but what about people that dont have elite vanities or people who missed 66 cap vanity fang armor or have 2 vanity ring ''ring of valiance''? We had dragon vanity set bonus before but now we wont,and what to say the time and elixirs we spent for farming them.. thats not fair.Also then why we wasted plat to buy dragon pets? can any dev explain this?

cookiez
11-21-2012, 09:41 PM
Edit

Drizzid
11-21-2012, 09:44 PM
The update came out a few hours ago take a chill pill. Also up until today this option wasn't available and you still managed to survive; What's the difference now? I'm under the impression the original dragon set stats will stay, so no need to go crazy.

wandroid
11-21-2012, 09:46 PM
Yes.so many people raging in game, this option wasnt available but from the starting of dragons came u had the dragon set bonus.I hope they will give back set bonus again i cant chill because so many people wasted a lot plat on dragon sets some people even spent 2.5k plat for only to get gold dragon.

Icyla
11-21-2012, 09:52 PM
So we can only upgrade the ring if we had the 3 cap vanity "Ring of Valiant Glory" but those of us with "Ring of Valiance" basically just los

1) Our set bonus
2) millions in gold we paid for the dragon sets
3) Real $ for plat for things like
a) 500 plat for dragon pack (minimum if u got mitas first time or didn't go for gold dragon)
b) countless elixirs
4) Tons of real human behind the keyboard hours farming

And in exchange for all we put in - it gets taken away in a patch on a whim with no regard to anyone who wasn't playing pre-66 cap? REALLY?

So do I get a 500 plat refund for dragon pack too since now nobody needs it to get the bonus?

Please tell me all of this will be fixed -- immediately.

Cobraguy
11-21-2012, 10:02 PM
Check forums more often and you'd know all about this.

NiN
11-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Agreed

Schnitzel
11-21-2012, 10:15 PM
Hey atleast u HAVE elitw items. I got none and still have none.
:'(

wvhills
11-21-2012, 10:23 PM
I honestly think that sts sits around and thinks of ways to get people in an uproar. I looted a blue dragon helm but paid 5.5 mil for armor AND 200 plat for dragon pet. I have 1 elite item and was going for my second. I (like most pvpers) already wear a ring. Mine gives 10 damage and 2 dodge. Turning my dragon set into a ring will cause me to loose 10 damage and 2 dodge. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the way things were before except techno, for some reason, decides she doesn't want everyone looking the same. Many people have pvped a lot more than I have but I have fought 11,000 ctf fights and never once heard someone say, "this sucks, we all look the same. I wish we all looked different."

Sts has made many decisions I haven't agreed with but this time I feel like I've been cheated and robbed. Paying 200 plat for a useless pet. That's bait and switch the way I see it. Getting people to pay real money for something then switching it to something else.

They've found yet another way to get people to rage and quit.

vle_hoang
11-21-2012, 10:42 PM
This will make dragon vanity drop to 1m a set, lol. No more set bonus from dragon, can only craft with the elite ring. I wonder why people are gonna buy dragon vanity anymore.

Cheeezburgler
11-21-2012, 11:07 PM
It's funny because almost everyone is still wearing their dragon vanities lol

wandroid
11-21-2012, 11:36 PM
I strongly agree wvhills. i bought 4k plat for farming and pet for dragon set like to gain bonus stats like most people do, and i have nothing in my hands now. no bonus,no advantage in pvp. and still my bill that i payed to plat is waiting. Its a big rob that a online game made their costumers. changing things in game whenever they wanted to be.If they wont fix this,They have lost another player.

Knockador
11-22-2012, 07:04 AM
...I laughed. gg

wandroid
11-22-2012, 09:20 AM
...I laughed. gg

This is a serious issue kids cant understand,and to people which have wasted plat for pets and dragon sets.Need to be fixed immidiately.

Icyla
11-22-2012, 09:24 AM
If they wont fix this,They have lost another player.

Agreed

Rushorgtfo
11-22-2012, 10:44 AM
Agreed

I also agree:)

cookiez
11-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Agreed

Triple agree

lakersrockftw
11-22-2012, 11:45 AM
They will they just made the update and there is still time to update. I know it's unfair but stop complaining whenever they make a update. Please wait a couple of days and then give complaints. Then you would know that they probably won't update I agree it's unfair for people who don't have the ring that is why I think they will change

Defencer
11-22-2012, 12:08 PM
I honestly think that sts sits around and thinks of ways to get people in an uproar. I looted a blue dragon helm but paid 5.5 mil for armor AND 200 plat for dragon pet. I have 1 elite item and was going for my second. I (like most pvpers) already wear a ring. Mine gives 10 damage and 2 dodge. Turning my dragon set into a ring will cause me to loose 10 damage and 2 dodge. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the way things were before except techno, for some reason, decides she doesn't want everyone looking the same. Many people have pvped a lot more than I have but I have fought 11,000 ctf fights and never once heard someone say, "this sucks, we all look the same. I wish we all looked different."

Sts has made many decisions I haven't agreed with but this time I feel like I've been cheated and robbed. Paying 200 plat for a useless pet. That's bait and switch the way I see it. Getting people to pay real money for something then switching it to something else.

They've found yet another way to get people to rage and quit.

LoL - all pets are useless :-)

Rushorgtfo
11-22-2012, 12:12 PM
Except dogs,
Dogs are cool.

dtandel10
11-22-2012, 05:13 PM
Lol jus wen i was about to switch from AL to PL i hear this

seems like sts wants every PL players to switch to AL since its similer i dont buy plats but i think i know what u guys are feeling

plats not the worst its ur eye sight that was used and a lot of waste of time.

One i wanna know is does PL still have lvl cap vanity like mount fang that i had or is that gone too havent play PL since like 5-6 months

Oadriusa
11-22-2012, 07:10 PM
Just keeps on getting worse worse and worse UGH!!!!

Elyseon
11-22-2012, 07:43 PM
I would recomend waiting a cap
The set combine is permanent you know

darthdlo
11-22-2012, 07:45 PM
It sux because there is a plat sale this weekend and I refuse to spend money on this game untill/if drgn issue is fixed.

Elyseon
11-22-2012, 07:47 PM
It sux because there is a plat sale this weekend and I refuse to spend money on this game untill/if drgn issue is fixed.
This update fixed it

iprotectnoobs
11-22-2012, 08:00 PM
exactly why I quit PL and went to AL

Cobraguy
11-22-2012, 09:47 PM

Just a matter of time over there. :)

Seminole
11-22-2012, 09:50 PM
So glad I stopped spending money on this game.

Traebeles99
11-22-2012, 10:04 PM
Hey atleast u HAVE elitw items. I got none and still have none.
:'(

True that bro true that

Elyseon
11-22-2012, 10:10 PM

Just a matter of time over there. :)
Ya thats y im not getting too switched over
Same sts
Theyll add more elixirs eventually
Make same typed decisions

Onagiabef
11-22-2012, 10:23 PM
Well I just posted an idea. hopefully they will read it. I don't own any dragon pieces, but would be mad too if my 500 plat purchase became worthless. Suggested that they allow the dragon owners to keep the boosted stats and actually get more then ones who complete set with rings....i mean they just hurt their own pockets with this debacle

Elyseon
11-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Well I just posted an idea. hopefully they will read it. I don't own any dragon pieces, but would be mad too if my 500 plat purchase became worthless. Suggested that they allow the dragon owners to keep the boosted stats and actually get more then ones who complete set with rings....i mean they just hurt their own pockets with this debacle
i feel like no one understands
the plat bought dragons are still required for the set/achievement/ring (except black set)you just only have to equip it the once
and the gold dragon is required for true legend and several lesser achievements
also the boosted stats are available for anyone with a 3 item elite ring, rather a clever move by sts to encourage people to cap

Energizeric
11-23-2012, 01:33 AM

Yes, no one reads either. Tons of complaints that people didn't know that the crafted sets were not stashable, yet when you go to craft, there is a big warning that says they will not be stashable. Here's some advise to everyone: try reading the instructions!!!

Icyla
11-23-2012, 09:01 AM
the boosted stats are available for anyone with a 3 item elite ring, rather a clever move by sts to encourage people to cap

Correction, it rewards only the people who have been around long enough for 3rd cap and punishes an untold # of players who only have the 2 cap ring.
Much like there was a 2 and 3 cap ring, there should be an allowance to let 2 cap ppl convert as well.

This is a clear cut case of "fixing" something that wasn't broken.

wammm
11-23-2012, 03:39 PM
Agreed

Triple agree

Quad Agreed

bramer
11-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Agreed

Triple agree

Quad Agreed

Whatever-the-word-for-five-is agree.

This is bramer - signing out

Elyseon
11-26-2012, 10:50 PM
the boosted stats are available for anyone with a 3 item elite ring, rather a clever move by sts to encourage people to cap

Correction, it rewards only the people who have been around long enough for 3rd cap and punishes an untold # of players who only have the 2 cap ring.
Much like there was a 2 and 3 cap ring, there should be an allowance to let 2 cap ppl convert as well.

This is a clear cut case of "fixing" something that wasn't broken.
How is agreeing with me a correction?
I said a 3 item elite ring which means you have to cap 3 times derp
Thanks for agreeing with me
And to solve your problem: stick around another cap

Lowlyspy
11-26-2012, 10:56 PM
It doesn't punish anyone. Usually i'm all for people having equal playing fields but i'm making an exception. You have the 2piece ring? Why should you get the same bonus as someone who has run an entire 100k more than you? You'll get your opportunity to get the ring when you run that last 100k. Patience is a virtue.

Energizeric
11-26-2012, 10:57 PM

I intend to stick around another cap. But how is this fair to me at all. I saved up all summer for a dragon set, and finally was able to purchase one, and now a couple of weeks later they do this update which robs me of my bonus. For all I know, by the time the next update comes out they will make some other change. Maybe they'll make it 4 caps required at that point, or maybe they'll eliminate all set bonuses. Who knows. The point is that if you cannot count on anything in this game, then it's no longer fun as a long term game of accomplishment. There are plenty of fun games that only last a few hours, and then you start over the next time you play. The attractiveness of a RPG is the long term accomplishment. Not so attractive anymore if they rob you of your accomplishment after all of your hard work.

Elyseon
11-26-2012, 11:03 PM

I intend to stick around another cap. But how is this fair to me at all. I saved up all summer for a dragon set, and finally was able to purchase one, and now a couple of weeks later they do this update which robs me of my bonus. For all I know, by the time the next update comes out they will make some other change. Maybe they'll make it 4 caps required at that point, or maybe they'll eliminate all set bonuses. Who knows. The point is that if you cannot count on anything in this game, then it's no longer fun as a long term game of accomplishment. There are plenty of fun games that only last a few hours, and then you start over the next time you play. The attractiveness of a RPG is the long term accomplishment. Not so attractive anymore if they rob you of your accomplishment after all of your hard work.
When they first came out they werent stackable either
I think you can wait again
Im not against there being a 2 item + dragon ring
I just dont think its that huge of a problem

Sts is never very consistent if you havent seen that by now...lol

Energizeric
11-27-2012, 01:38 AM
When they first came out they werent stackable either
I think you can wait again
Im not against there being a 2 item + dragon ring
I just dont think its that huge of a problem

Sts is never very consistent if you havent seen that by now...lol

I realize what you are saying, the only reason I'm not raging is that their solution has at least caused dragon sets to retain their value and in some cases (i.e. black dragon) even appreciate in value. So at least I didn't lose my investment. I can always sell them if I so choose.

I just think there should be an option for me to craft with ring of valiance. I don't see why they don't allow that. Techno's reason is that then your dragon ring would be bound to the ring of valiance and when you get the ring of valiant glory you would be SOL. Well, she could solve that problem by allowing you to get another dragon ring to combine with that ring just as visiting the fallen prince awards you with another ring of valiant glory. And even if she didn't do that, I've got 3 dragon sets now, so I'd craft one now, and one when i get my ring of valiant glory. But it should at least be an option.

Limsi
11-27-2012, 10:30 AM
I'm pretty sure the developers would do something about this for it to become a win win situation. Goodluck :)