PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for guild <ChoZen>

xxrikimaruxx
11-22-2012, 12:08 AM
I just started a new guild on Arcane Legends for experienced players wanting to have a guild full of a wide variety of characters (mage, warrior, and rogue all welcome) for farming (epic&normal) and nonstop runs, and in the future PVP. Also are guild has a guild hall for cheaper potions and storage and i'm sure more to come as game develops more. I am always open to ideas for guild, PvE, or PvP. I would prefer players with prior mmorpg, strategy experience for a better understanding for fast runs and and makes the players and the guild that much more elite. just message me for and invite "xrikimarux" we would love to add you as a valuable asset to are guild. There are already about 50 strong and growing. Remember.... there are few that are ChoZen.
Rules: 1. I ask that you be respectful to all guild members(lets be honest not everyone can always get along but you can respect one another).
2. help and give your opinions on strategies, skills, roles such as tanking, dps (multiple&single target), healing and other tactics.
3. try to be active as possible.
4. no scamming or taking advantage of guild members.
5. HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK

MasterGT
11-22-2012, 12:14 AM
Good luck with the guild bud!