PDA

View Full Version : Reupdate

wammm
11-22-2012, 05:47 AM
Dear devs please reupdate the game. WE are not happy on what happened on vanity sets. It's totally UNFAIR. Bring back the old school style. You're giving many players a reason to quit the game and nobody wants that to happen.

WE ARE NOT HAPPY. WE WANT THE OLD PL BACK

Thelastblink
11-22-2012, 05:49 AM
I don't endgame so don't know anything about it but many people are complaining about dragons.. GL. If I wanted the old pl I would want no forgotten bows :)

Jsaieagle
11-22-2012, 06:05 AM
Not really "we", I'm quite happy with the update.

wammm
11-22-2012, 06:16 AM

Good for you then. Enjoy playing the game while watching us standing like stupid players that got robbed. They must fix it ! Still .....WE ARE NOT HAPPY (Cause I'm not the only one raging in here)

You dont know exactly what we feel

Riccits
11-22-2012, 06:48 AM

iam happy too :D

Cobraguy
11-22-2012, 06:56 AM
I'm pretty content. Would be nice to be able to wear my crafted dragon set on any of my level appropriate toons, but hey, cant have everything.

Knockador
11-22-2012, 07:09 AM
lol...I'll still be here rushing, y'all can quit anytime soon. Feel free to pass that cash around on a contest or two. Throw me some dragon armor while you're at it.
http://images.neopets.com/template_images/techo_red_laugh.gif

Jsaieagle
11-22-2012, 07:44 AM
Agree

Darkterror
11-22-2012, 12:45 PM
Feel to invest in some dragon now? hahaha i knew this day will come. merchers were kicked down to the ground. Im very happy with the new content. Now a elite 3 piece plus black dragon ring plus founder helm can be used lol thats seems like a good update lol

Energizeric
11-22-2012, 02:33 PM
I think the intentions of the update are good, it just needs some tweaks.

cookiez
11-22-2012, 02:56 PM
Me no likey

darthdlo
11-22-2012, 07:50 PM
The prob is vanity stats there should have never been added...BUT u did add them and left them on to long to get rid of. U want ppl to look different but once u get rid of drgn what is only other option, besides little vanities ppl have, BSM gear and crafted gear so everyone will still b running around looking the same. If u don't have the technology to fix the problem correctly with stashing items or making more ring stash slots, DON'T mess with it because there isn't many ways u can actually make it work by changeing the origional formula and the current way is in a good direction but def. flawed.

iprotectnoobs
11-22-2012, 07:58 PM
look, if you have elite set and dragon ring, its a good update (means you spent a lot of money)
anything else, bad update

Cobraguy
11-22-2012, 09:44 PM
look, if you have elite set and dragon ring, its a good update (means you spent a lot of money)
anything else, bad update

Funny you should say that...I have a couple of dragon sets and some nice things in game, but my plat history in almost 2 years reads just under 3k.....Most of those are earned. I loved the update. :)

Kixxler
11-22-2012, 09:59 PM
WE ARE NOT HAPPY. WE WANT THE OLD PL BACK

Preach into the choir sister, I've been yelling that for the past year.