PDA

View Full Version : Why do people get mad when rushed?

Knockador
11-22-2012, 06:51 AM
Censored their name for confidentiality;)

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
11-22-2012, 06:56 AM
Haha. Lol

Knockador
11-22-2012, 07:18 AM
Haha. Lol

Welcome to the forums ;)

Nihiliste
11-22-2012, 10:53 AM
It says Macute.

Areufa
11-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Lol like Gnome said, it can be ready easy. Macute likes to throw a fit about pvp anyways.

Enigeax
11-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Its the same as saying y do ppl get mad when u randomly punch them in the face... but this is more emotional. And most ppl know if someone rushes cuz they think they are a noob. Except for some who rush for fun ;)

Noodleleg
11-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Lol to be honest, I laughed more at the other guy trying to sell "discontinued" items :).

XghostzX
11-22-2012, 04:40 PM
Dude, I'm done trying to convince people that "rushing" is another form of FFA or just PvP...

So... I <3 Rushing

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
11-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Dude, I'm done trying to convince people that "rushing" is another form of FFA or just PvP...

So... I <3 Rushing

Dam straight

Smashz
11-22-2012, 07:19 PM
who wants to play AL?

Knockador
11-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Dam straight

lol..then why team when I enter room n rush xD

Knockador
11-22-2012, 08:30 PM
It says Macute.

Ty Mr. obvious :banana:

Nihiliste
11-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Ty for free kills

The Flash
11-22-2012, 09:02 PM
Useless thread, just play the game and stop wasting thread space.

Rush if you want or dont rush if you dont want to. Devs dont ban you for rushing so it not against pvp rules but its looked down upon since if you trully want to know who is the best of the 2 then you want to beat your opponent at his prime.

Take MMA fighting, both fighters are told to start and finish. How crediable would you be if you knocked your opponent before the ref said go.

You can tell yourself whatever you want but if you rush someone and kill him thats all you did kill him. It doesnt mean you are better then him. Winning a match just means you won the match thats all. You might as well boost kill if you are going to rush.

If you are just playing for fun then rush there nothing wrong with that have fun. However if you play to be the best or to obtain the title of best dont rush. Rushing and calling yourself the best or that you are good is a oxymoron.

MightyMicah
11-22-2012, 09:06 PM
The op can't be answered easily. If you want my full opinion check out the following thread (if the link works ;)):
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73035-To-rush-or-not-to-rush-(An-exhaustive-examination-of-the-infamous-concept-of-rushin&highlight=Exhaustive+examination

Waug
11-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Why do people
get mad when
rushed?

cuz you say good fight, where the victim did not even get a chance to fight. :)

TEOKILLO
11-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Theres no problem with rushing, but when ppl rush and leave, then return with full buffs inmediately (*ahem OP*) thats what i find annoying

Noodleleg
11-22-2012, 10:14 PM

So... I <3 Rushing

Hmmm... Will and I are gonna be trollin' in AL if any wanna join...

The Flash
11-22-2012, 10:24 PM
The op can't be answered easily. If you want my full opinion check out the following thread (if the link works ;)):
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73035-To-rush-or-not-to-rush-(An-exhaustive-examination-of-the-infamous-concept-of-rushin&highlight=Exhaustive+examination

Bro it is simple;

1st- There isn't anything wrong with rushing perid no if and or butts, if there was then you would get banned.

2nd- Rushing is only for fun which is weird that someone would find entertainment in others misary.

3rd- You can not call yourself or try to be the best player if you rush it just doesnt make sense. Being the best means you beat your opponent at his best.

Thats it nothing more nothing less.

MightyMicah
11-22-2012, 10:27 PM
Bro it is simple;

1st- There isn't anything wrong with rushing perid no if and or butts, if there was then you would get banned.

2nd- Rushing is only for fun which is weird that someone would find entertainment in others misary.

3rd- You can not call yourself or try to be the best player if you rush it just doesnt make sense. Being the best means you beat your opponent at his best.

Thats it nothing more nothing less.

I can tell you didn't check out the thread...

Or this thread for that matter. The op asked why people get mad. My thread helps explain that. Regardless of whether rushing is right or wrong...

The Flash
11-22-2012, 10:37 PM
I did it is very long, made in different post ect.. There is no need to make it more then it is. Not to say your thread is wrong. "Rushing" is a simple thing its not wrong and its not a method to detemain the better player. You can get into detail but in a nut shell it is those 2 things.

I dont know why people get mad when they are rushed. It doesnt mean the person better then you and if you dont like getting rushed make you own game or join another. You cant say that about rusher since yu cant not rush if you are a rusher but you can leave if yu are rushed.

The Flash
11-22-2012, 10:43 PM
I was replying to rushing in general. The OP question is dumb to begin with that or its a retorical question and judging by later post its dumb. Who likes to get sucker punched.

MightyMicah
11-22-2012, 10:48 PM
I'm sorry. I completely disagree with you. There's plenty of reason to hate rushers. There's plenty of reason to like them. You'll come around to my way of thinking in time.

Cruis
11-23-2012, 02:24 AM

So... I <3 Rushing

Exactleh!

Knockador
11-23-2012, 07:06 AM
Ty for free kills

Lmao?

Theres no problem with rushing, but when ppl rush and leave, then return with full buffs inmediately (*ahem OP*) thats what i find annoying

lol I only recently started doing that, Outsoc seems to get away with it nicely. lol and I use Angel set so it's based on luck if I win or not. :P

Fortal123
11-24-2012, 03:48 PM
It's really funny, because Knockador's kdr is like 1/2, he's poor, he's an idiot and sucks in general. Some people might get mad but lol if you rush anyone better than you (most of the PL, or better said, 90%+ people at your level ;)) they'll kick the crap out of you, cute lil' nub.

Nihiliste
11-24-2012, 03:52 PM
I think his k/d is 1/3.

Itoopeo
11-24-2012, 04:07 PM
DL and PL pvp= rushers only. SL pvp is cool

imxoriginal
11-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Guess I'm going to have to make an sl account and start rushing people on there now.

Deadbite
11-25-2012, 09:32 PM
It's really funny, because Knockador's kdr is like 1/2, he's poor, he's an idiot and sucks in general. Some people might get mad but lol if you rush anyone better than you (most of the PL, or better said, 90%+ people at your level ;)) they'll kick the crap out of you, cute lil' nub.

But... He dgaf! Soooo he wins!

Waug
11-25-2012, 10:29 PM

and you need to learn how to treat others, specially here at forum.

Chioricon
11-26-2012, 09:45 AM

Change that to the opposite. His kd is quite high.

Konckador, you rushed me for a last point kill, so I'm now COMING FOR YOUR HEAD.

bbt1
11-26-2012, 09:56 AM

Dl = rushing? Nope it unhosted FFA without the crying bout rushing :)

wvhills
11-26-2012, 10:30 AM
Knock, you should make a thread titled "why do I enter a game, people see it's me and rush me, I die twice without killing anyone, say 'lmao' after each death and then I leave game". It would be more accurate.