PDA

View Full Version : Duper out

Superduper
11-22-2012, 10:11 AM
I start playing PL right when it began. I have played all the way through up until now. This recent dragon conversions signed my resignation from PL. I am not quitting entirely. I will drop in occasionally. I have moved over to AL. Hopefully plat and vanity confusion won't engulf it like they did PL. My toons on AL names are Duper, Hephaestus, and Tethys. Again, I am not fully quitting, just not going to play anywhere near as much as I did before certain things messed the game up. I enjoyed all the time I spent on here.

This is Duper signing off.

Bunnyshoota
11-22-2012, 10:36 AM
I start playing PL right when it began. I have played all the way through up until now. This recent dragon conversions signed my resignation from PL. I am not quitting entirely. I will drop in occasionally. I have moved over to AL. Hopefully plat and vanity confusion won't engulf it like they did PL. My toons on AL names are Duper, Hephaestus, and Tethys. Again, I am not fully quitting, just not going to play anywhere near as much as I did before certain things messed the game up. I enjoyed all the time I spent on here.

:(

I'll be sure to add you in AL! I hope you come back often

Bless
11-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Idk im focusing on aL to mainly lol too much dragon talk in pl

Bunnyshoota
11-22-2012, 11:25 AM

Haha what's your ign?

cookiez
11-22-2012, 11:28 AM

Same, I'll be deleting all my toons except lvl 56 mage and I'm only gonna pvp:) And major move into al. God Pocket legends WAS a really good game, now to get anywhere you have to be rich, and spend rl money,"Oh, you spent $200 getting to 71? Here take some dragons just to wave in everyones faces and laugh." Oh, you spent all your time and $200 buying elixers to level to 76 in four days? Here take a super elite title and crazy shield! Also we are planning to give much more stuff to you guys in the future!!" To be rich you either have to be reaaaalllyyy good at merching which is rather like rl investing. And to have plat you either have to spend a lot of time downloading free offers or, you have to spend $$$$$.

Just expressing my PERSONAL opinion please don't rage-.-
This is Cookiez pre-signing out

Defencer
11-22-2012, 11:54 AM
This is what i pray since weeks. PL moved to an pay-for-play-game.

Bless
11-22-2012, 12:27 PM

Haha what's your ign? miracles... im rocking elite village mostly

Jcyee
11-22-2012, 01:44 PM
Well ill see ya in AL then when aple releases it! That is if i enjoy playing it lol

Sciazaratek
11-22-2012, 02:12 PM
This is what i pray since weeks. PL moved to an pay-for-play-game.

Compare a "Farm Ville" game with PL.

Oadriusa
11-22-2012, 07:11 PM
:( :(

iprotectnoobs
11-22-2012, 08:04 PM
im adding you ;)

Rot
11-22-2012, 09:37 PM
It's almost impossible to cap from grinding in BSM. Mobs hit hard, dodge hard, with high armor, and are so far apart. Sts is obviously hinting those who wish to cap to buy plat. What a tactic.

cookiez
11-23-2012, 12:04 PM
It's almost impossible to cap from grinding in BSM. Mobs hit hard, dodge hard, with high armor, and are so far apart. Sts is obviously hinting those who wish to cap to buy plat. What a tactic.

And that's the reason I'm out, I'm just praying that they don't do that to AL

Superduper
11-23-2012, 12:11 PM
:( :(

You know I love ya bro. I'm not done with STS, just PL

wammm
11-23-2012, 03:32 PM
:( :( :(

angeldawn
11-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Same, I'll be deleting all my toons except lvl 56 mage and I'm only gonna pvp:) And major move into al. God Pocket legends WAS a really good game, now to get anywhere you have to be rich, and spend rl money,"Oh, you spent $200 getting to 71? Here take some dragons just to wave in everyones faces and laugh." Oh, you spent all your time and $200 buying elixers to level to 76 in four days? Here take a super elite title and crazy shield! Also we are planning to give much more stuff to you guys in the future!!" To be rich you either have to be reaaaalllyyy good at merching which is rather like rl investing. And to have plat you either have to spend a lot of time downloading free offers or, you have to spend $$$$$.

I don't know who is spending that kinda of money to level but they are doing it wrong and prob just straight up lying.

I spent less than $100 lvling 2 of my toons in four days.

cookiez
11-23-2012, 07:57 PM

I don't know who is spending that kinda of money to level but they are doing it wrong and prob just straight up lying.

I spent less than $100 lvling 2 of my toons in four days.

People have spent 10x that amount Dude.... And your crazy for spending 100$ on a video game. Waaayyy better things to spend your money on than pixels...

billybob1
11-23-2012, 08:05 PM
that makes me crazzzzyyyyyyyy..cuz i spent way more than that.....

Knockador
11-23-2012, 09:14 PM
People have spent 10x that amount Dude.... And your crazy for spending 100$ on a video game. Waaayyy better things to spend your money on than pixels...

lol agreed, I remember when we had Tapjoy and it had a glitch, oh the ol days...

imxoriginal
11-23-2012, 09:45 PM

Yeah cookiez just letting you know without the people who spend the $100 occasionally(like myself, but I have a job and can afford it) there would be no sts games so please go somewhere else with your anti-plat spending ideas.

cookiez
11-23-2012, 11:37 PM
Yeah cookiez just letting you know without the people who spend the $100 occasionally(like myself, but I have a job and can afford it) there would be no sts games so please go somewhere else with your anti-plat spending ideas.

Like I said before. It's a waste on pixels, spend money on things that will help you and things you kneed. I mean literally your spending money to make pixels form different shapes and colors

Mothwing
11-23-2012, 11:52 PM

Please don't say something like this until you fully understand what PL used to be like before all this elite crud was added.

I don't want to turn this into a flame war, so I'll stop after this post. I don't know you, but I couldn't help but agree with the reasons you are leaving for. Good luck in your future AL journeys :) I'll be joining you very soon, errr, whenever Apple gets a grip.

Energizeric
11-24-2012, 03:48 AM
I don't know who spent $200, but I spent 300-400 plat leveling to 76 in 4 days. I got the 60 plat double-xp week long elixir, and then had a couple 3x combos from my daily blessing, and added some 30-plat 4x xp 1-hour elixirs, and spent most of that time in Lost Valley. With all those elixirs they stacked up to 9x xp, and I would get around 12k xp per hour, and when I didn't have the 4x xp, the daily and the week long elixir stacked up to 5x and then I would get around 7k xp per hour in Lost Valley. I probably played about 20 hours that weekend, half of which I had the 9x, a quarter of which I had 5x, and then some I just had 2x. I finished with no problems and spending around $10 (since I purchased my 2000 plat package during the last plat sale for $55)

imxoriginal
11-24-2012, 07:29 AM
Mothering just letting you know I joined pl in may 2010 so don't have to tell me what pl used to be about.

imxoriginal
11-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Mothwing* can't edit posts on iPhone someone pm me if they know how to edit posts on iPhone