PDA

View Full Version : Pets should do more than just float around.

Zaonabiuibil
11-22-2012, 10:26 AM
When I finish every run I go back to make sure I missed no loot. Now, let's say a vanity drops, but in a location that you wouldn't notice. How mad would you feel if you were so close to a gamer top but didn't even realize it?

I feel like pets should be able to pick up our drops. I know you guys have the tech, just look at AL. I don't mean to suggest making pets fight for us, or that feeding stuff. Just maybe a little loot pick-up bonus, instead of just them floating around aimlessly.

And hey, if pets can do this, could you, STS, imagine the profit you'd reap in if you created a pet or edited current pets to do this?

Just think about it. ;)
-Zao

Unknowable
11-24-2012, 12:49 AM
Hmm great idea because i just look at the enemy and mostly don't see the vanity for a Example i was just figthing and did'n see the vanity and i was just walking then i touch it without me noticing so that a good idea :)

By: Unknowable

Eaten
11-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Yeah i agree it would be cool if pets could pick up our drops but only vanity because gems drop like candy lmao (yum)
And it'll fill your inventory to fast :p

Unknowable
11-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Yeah i agree it would be cool if pets could pick up our drops but only vanity because gems drop like candy lmao (yum)
And it'll fill your inventory to fast :p

Yep i keep getting lazy of selling my junk gems so i keep wasting plat now i got 250 space for my inventory and it keep filling up D:

Skeokateva
01-10-2013, 11:58 AM
Now that AL has this will DL get it too? When DL came out PL & SL got timers,,, so maybe, just maybe DL can have pets like AL?... It would greatly improve our single class fighting system & character customization ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

bubblebuddy:)
01-10-2013, 01:40 PM
like al pets?

Skeokateva
01-10-2013, 04:57 PM
AL=Arcane Legends pets, like how the pets have 2 types of attacks, add unique stats or abilities, and can pick up items, do ticks, etc.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Phreakazoid
01-16-2013, 02:10 PM
It would be nice if they gave us a stat boost.