PDA

View Full Version : Cannot buy platinum

jackypchk
09-12-2010, 12:41 PM
I Buy Platinum already, but I cannot see any credit on my itunes?

Did I re-click Buy Platinum again? Because I click it two times.
I afraid click many time , it will buy it more.

I am using Iphone4, is it problem on it?

Royce
09-12-2010, 12:58 PM
If you have verified your PL account through the email they sent you, and your device is not jailbroken, you shouldn't have any problem. iPhone 4 should work fine. If you can't track the problem, try emailing support at support[AT]spacetimestudios.com

jackypchk
09-12-2010, 01:01 PM
yes i had verified my PL account through email and 4.1 which is I using that it cannot jailbroken

jackypchk
09-12-2010, 01:04 PM
If you have verified your PL account through the email they sent you, and your device is not jailbroken, you shouldn't have any problem. iPhone 4 should work fine. If you can't track the problem, try emailing support at support[AT]spacetimestudios.com

I already sent mail to support and waiting them for replay. will it delay for buy platinum?

jackypchk
09-12-2010, 07:47 PM
I found the solution, it may be my phone clock setting is not same as the server side that make me cannot do auth.
Same as Windows AD Server cannot Auth. the client side which the clock setting isn't same.

In Iphone , Just change Region Format to US and 24-hour time (may be 12-hour time can be also, I have not testing, because I just buy platinum once time)

hope this can be help who cannot buy platinum.

LiqSky
09-12-2010, 08:13 PM
He is right this is a working fix just bougt some plat

Anonyy
09-23-2010, 02:21 PM
i tried this fix didn't work for me: i emailed support but no response would an itunes set up change upset this app ?

Royce
09-23-2010, 02:27 PM
would an itunes set up change upset this app ?

Did the account change? I believe that in app purchases can only be made by the account that downloaded the app. So if you changed accounts, you would have to delete, and then redownload the app with the new iTunes account. At least that is my understanding.

Anonyy
09-23-2010, 02:29 PM
no i stil using same account i meant that i think i enabled the option to have it ask for password everytime i download something from app store, as i put in my card details so wanted the added protection, would this be a problem?

Did the account change? I believe that in app purchases can only be made by the account that downloaded the app. So if you changed accounts, you would have to delete, and then redownload the app with the new iTunes account. At least that is my understanding.

asommers
09-23-2010, 02:37 PM
no i stil using same account i meant that i think i enabled the option to have it ask for password everytime i download something from app store, as i put in my card details so wanted the added protection, would this be a problem?

If you're using 1.4.1, it should give you an error if the platinum purchase failed. What does the error say?

-ALS

Anonyy
09-23-2010, 06:03 PM
dont get an error mesage nothing happens i can hear the noise indicating that i paid for it but nothing visually happens

Futumsh
09-23-2010, 06:56 PM
The noise just means you hit the button. So you select the amount you want to buy and you hit the purchase button - does it just sit there at that screen, still responding to other buttons, or does it go to the running knight screen? Does it ever bring up the message box asking if you want to purchase that?

Anonyy
09-24-2010, 02:45 AM
No it usually mean the money is purchased as I Sid I have done this befor there is definitely something wrong

Anonyy
09-29-2010, 12:02 PM
With new update it now says I haven't been charged error is that it can't connect to iTunes what should I do here????????

Jag
10-02-2010, 01:26 PM
With new update it now says I haven't been charged error is that it can't connect to iTunes what should I do here????????

i have the same error, my account is verified and i have tried restarting my iphone

Futumsh
10-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Just hit the purchase button again, it will usually work with a few tries. 1.5 will include a workaround for this bug with ios4.1.

Anonyy
10-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Just hit the purchase button again, it will usually work with a few tries. 1.5 will include a workaround for this bug with ios4.1.

just tried it again i had to update some other app i put in my password after this i tried purchasing it, it worked i think you have a password issue here i did change this facility within itunes when i left my bank details on the system so i thin you need to look at this issue.

Anonyy
10-03-2010, 06:03 AM
now it says trial acconts cannot make purchases what the heck is going on with your software?

Futumsh
10-03-2010, 09:57 AM
You need to register your account, and verify your email before you can make purchases.

Anonyy
10-03-2010, 12:15 PM
You need to register your account, and verify your email before you can make purchases.

i already done this i have purchased platinum before or have you done something to my account now?? i received a receipt from itunes yesterday for my 2.99 purchase. can you please inviestigate my account as this issues has been dragging on for about 2 weeks dragging on FAR TOO LONG!! yes i have sent messages to support email address but i have had to keep resending my messages because they didn't reply but they are of NO help

Futumsh
10-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Hrm, everything looks ok with your account as far as I can see, assuming you're using the same email address for it as your forum account. It's not a trial account, and it is verified, and you purchased some platinum yesterday. Where/when are you getting the message about trial accounts not being able to make purchases?

Anonyy
10-03-2010, 05:21 PM
yeah tried it again about an hour ago still same message. i have two accounts set up within it the save/edit thing within the game, would that make any diffeence or should i delete BOTH of them?

Futumsh
10-03-2010, 05:26 PM
PM me with the email address of the account you're trying to make the purchase on, I may be looking at the other one or something.

Futumsh
10-03-2010, 06:01 PM
I believe I've tracked down this problem, and should have it fixed in Monday's update.

Cascade
10-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Mondays update meaning? AO3??!?!?! :DDD

Futumsh
10-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Please don't post unrelated crap in the bugs and tech forum. It's only here for reporting bugs and troubleshooting technical issues.

Cascade
10-03-2010, 06:18 PM
*cough* well EXCUSE me.*cough*

Futumsh
10-03-2010, 06:33 PM
For anyone getting the 'Trial accounts may not make purchases' message, you can avoid the problem by making the purchase immediately after logging in (after being offline for a couple minutes), before joining or hosting any games.