PDA

View Full Version : Bagged my first bot >=]

Suentous PO
11-22-2012, 08:18 PM
So I've been taking any toon with a blessings xp elixir xp'in. I've been in lost valley a lot this weekend (so far) on the tail end of that free one week elixir I got. I was up at 6:00 this morn couldn't sleep started playing, and found a bot in the valley. Just off in the top right, just out of reach of mobs spamming like a Nigerian prince not moving. So I report and move on. Hours latter on a diff toon find the same sory sack of gurgox same place same thing.
Finally realized what I could do
Step one: pull biggest mob possible, then stop attacking...

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_11c07e9943055f0fd9822de734c5f930.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=11c07e9943055f0fd9822de734c5f930.jpg)

Step two: omitted for the love of memes

Step three: profit. Bot dies, I do an embarrassing touchdown dance.
Added victory was, I was too distracted to notice the lv 15 leaching off us. We were too spread out, I was gloating, and the low lev Died. I'm pretty sure I didn't simply just let him die, that sounds mean. Don't wory he/she's laughing along with us,I reved, and no live animals were harmed during the making of this thread.
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_cd365516630435e0c7716dfc6d48cd50.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=cd365516630435e0c7716dfc6d48cd50.jpg)

Multibird
11-22-2012, 08:49 PM
lol sweet victory...

Elyseon
11-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Dragging mobs on someone
Sounds like a harassment story awhile back
;D

Jk

Nice tho lol

Sciazaratek
11-23-2012, 07:31 AM
Actually , thats rather leeching than botting.
Anyway nice one ! :smiley_simmons:

Brave Sir Robin
11-23-2012, 07:33 AM
Good job there :)

I saw this guy too, many times. Seems he found a 'blind spot'. However, I doubt his method is efficient, as he is too far away from the battle to gain experience... unless you drag the enemies near him that is. All he does is occupy a team slot and since he always chooses unhosted games he can't get booted.

Bunnyshoota
11-23-2012, 09:57 AM
Pro sue

razerfingers
11-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Dragging mobs on someone
;D

Jk

Nice tho lol

Lmaoooo i remeber thant xD i got told about it and was shocked on outcome of it hahaha

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Suentous PO
11-23-2012, 02:10 PM
Dragging mobs on someone
;D

Jk

Nice tho lol
I have been advised by my court appointed legal aid to take the fifth regarding this.
@ Sciazaratek- one of both a leach and a bot. Dude hadn't moved or changed what he was doing in like 7hrs.
@ Brave Sir- yeah not too smart. I had tried earlier but could only get one mob too him and his spamming killed that. Just got lucky later in the day. How dumb to obviously do this in a public map -.-

LwMark
11-23-2012, 02:14 PM
He was standin there leechin? Idont get y he is a bot tho and not just afk.
Did i miss somethin readin? Good catch if a bot, second one ive heard so far captured

Brave Sir Robin
11-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Did i miss somethin readin? Good catch if a bot, second one ive heard so far captured

He was using skills, mana shield heal etc. Before sue killed him that is.

Ubernewber
11-23-2012, 03:42 PM
Pro.... That's all I have to say

Elyseon
11-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Believe it or not, a well known person in the sts community a while ago, a GoA, made a successful bot. He would turn it on and power level my characters for hours.

Bots are very real and do exist in pl. STS is lucky he had enough respect for them and didn't release it for everyone to use.
Wow pro ill have to ask u in game lulz

Suentous PO
11-23-2012, 04:44 PM
i pmed the bot few times with no responce, and openly chatted about it. then id re visit to make sure it was still doing the same thing hours later and wont repond.

Believe it or not, a well known person in the sts community a while ago, a GoA, made a successful bot. He would turn it on and power level my characters for hours.
i believe you, im no hacker but i taught myself, its too easy.
Theres one person i see a lot in feast who plays odd. "his" movement is halted and non fluid. "he" spams even when moving through empty halls. odd tho that "he" also chats during crawls so, there is a person there but i suspect a macro. didnt report because i may be wrong.

Did the level 15 level up
few times, i left a reasonable bill with payment options. =D

mejslll
11-25-2012, 03:09 PM
Mark clear out ur private messages... no one can pm u till u clear some out.

Gragorak
11-25-2012, 04:18 PM
I guess it's pretty easy to make a 'bot' that stands still and spams attack, skills and potions. Even I could make one lol (I'm not making tho). And I'm sure many other players here could make one too.

But making a bot that moves or chats is very difficult and requires much more advanced programming skills.

mejslll
11-25-2012, 08:46 PM
mark ... stud.. i have some merching questions for you... cant pm you cuz your pms r full!!! lol bro message me... sorry for the hyjack

ghoststory
11-25-2012, 08:59 PM
nice :)

McBain
11-25-2012, 11:01 PM
The bots have out full force this weekend in Lost Valley. You can tell a bot from someone who's afk because if they die, they'll sit there forever (not saying anything obviously), but if you go revive them, they'll get up instantly and start spamming auto-attack. Nobody does that who's not a bot. If they were afk, they wouldn't respond to the revive.