PDA

View Full Version : Pet Food!!

dironman1
11-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Hey guys, I've been playing for a few weeks now at level 15, Warrior. At the beginning I noticed how pets were so helpful and convenient, BUT so expensive! How much I get from fighting and quests can't support the expenses my pet is consuming. So, if it hasn't been suggested already, there should be a boost on coin drop or... maybe lower the prices for pet feed? That would be such a great addition and it would be perfect for ME at least. Well thanks for reading and I hope you guys take this into consideration. ;)

Lightningspeed
11-22-2012, 11:01 PM
I think pet food is still affordable now, not sure about the future when the price of the pet food is further increased. To save on pet costs, you can play with your pets, switch between your pets, or play a different character.

dironman1
11-23-2012, 12:25 PM
right i heard just switching between pets is good...

inj
11-28-2012, 12:15 PM
i still think a change from 10 decimal to 1 decimal would be better. or add to the mage aoe to feed pets

Phoenician1
11-28-2012, 02:32 PM
Why can't pets eat the things I kill?

Okay, goblin might not taste all that good....

And the frog couldn't really...well.....never mind.

Zaonabiuibil
11-28-2012, 03:15 PM
What if, instead of dropping more gold... we could drop pet food during the map.

Nommos
11-28-2012, 03:59 PM
What if, instead of dropping more gold... we could drop pet food during the map.

great idea.
or just make small dungeon (like tomb 1) and all drops inside that dungeon will be pet food (maybe two types of food for different pets) and unlock that dungeon only for people with 5 pets and more, so people need to hunt or pay gold to have the right to enter the dungeon