PDA

View Full Version : It Just Got Wyrd - Friendly, inclusive guild

n00b13st
11-22-2012, 10:33 PM
Greetings from It Just Got Wyrd!

This guild is co-hosted by Nyx and Feyne. We have a single primary requirement for membership - we want players that are polite and respect the TOS. No swearing, "smex" talk, excessive spamming (a little advertising is ok but hardcore spamming is weak), scamming, racist or hateful talk of any sort, etc.

Beyond that there are things that are nice to have and desirable but not mandatory. We like decent players (we've striven for decently low death count, good teamwork and strategy, etc. in all STS games). We encourage intelligent use of "Report and Ignore". We appreciate players who give advice when asked nicely, as we do. We are glad for those who call out scammers to hinder their scamming. We welcome folks who avoid flame wars (though I admit I have been guilty of this on some occasions - especially when seeing some truly offensive speech in PL in my first year playing STS games.)

We welcome anyone who is committed to our "prime directive". We hope to have membership around the globe so that we have people online around the clock and there are always guild mates online to partner with.

Nyx and Feyne (n00b13st and timespace in the forums) are on the forums frequently (with gaps due to work, etc.) and in game as often as "real" life allows. PM us in game or in the forums or in game reach out to our current recruiters (in alphabetical order): Aoooammo, Baansidhe, Chiaroscuro, Dumluck, Graymouser, Malkav, Taebaki, Warriorpoet and Worftealc.

bhutkeyur
12-14-2013, 07:15 AM
Good Luck :) Need help pm me in game: Keyrogue