PDA

View Full Version : Dear STS,

Superduper
11-22-2012, 11:12 PM
PL is dead to me. I spent around $500 on platinum because you needed platinum to play, or what it seemed like because everyone use it. Now we have AL. Please if anything, do not let the elixed addicts take over the game by giving them better elixirs. Yes, I know you guys make tons of money off of plat sales, but please don't let what happened in PL happen in AL. I hope that the elixir days are coming to an end. Plat should not be a necessity. Please keep it pure of overpowered elixirs. I am not angry about the money that I wasted, I just want to keep AL from being taken over by people with cash that play like trash (rhyme intended). I just want to keep the game from becoming PL. I have been a supported, customer, and a loyal player to all things STS, please hear my plea about the addition of more elixirs. Don't let it repeat.

Sincerely,
Hephaestus

LwMark
11-22-2012, 11:41 PM
Especially all these nice graphics it has, def guna happen

Superduper
11-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Oh, I'm sure. Just making one last plea for it not to.

Superduper
11-23-2012, 12:00 AM
You guys agree with me right?

undertheradar
11-23-2012, 12:03 AM
[QUOTE=Superduper;863035]You guys agree with me right?[/QUOTE

100%. I think STS's wallet is a giant black hole

Elyseon
11-23-2012, 12:05 AM
same devs, same fate?

Superduper
I just hope that this thread is seen by them when they get back to work.

Superduper
same devs, same fate?

Part of me is optimistic, but I'm pretty sure it's doomed for the same fate...

Elyseon
11-23-2012, 12:07 AM
Part of me is optimistic, but I'm pretty sure it's doomed for the same fate...

yeh if your looking for something else switch developer
im looking forward to elder scrolls online next year

Superduper
11-23-2012, 12:09 AM
I just want pl back to 50 cap. The glory days in my opinion.

Superduper
11-23-2012, 12:14 AM
I want to keep the faith in STS though.

mafiainc42
11-23-2012, 12:52 AM
pl died mid sewer days elixers killed it worthless

Yuni99
11-23-2012, 12:56 AM
They should have a donation program instead. I would not mind donating a few bucks every week or month just for them to have a few bucks on their pocket for making the game free. But making buffs that is extremely powerful can ruin a game.

Sledge
11-23-2012, 01:25 AM
The formula they have going on right now feels perfect to me. In fact, I'm not even going to buy the next platinum armor package because buying the champion's one has already taken a bit of fun out of the game for me.

STS is a very cool company, but it's hard to say which direction they'll go with AL. This game does seem to be more of "their baby" than their previous titles, so I have faith that they'll strive to make it a masterpiece.

Pulkeren
11-23-2012, 01:49 AM
i agree but think again the money we spend enables them to developed this game..and making legends game better..

cjswogkstkdg
11-23-2012, 03:44 AM
STS can always add other special features instead of dumb-meaningless-killingfun elixers

I agree 110%

akfury
11-23-2012, 03:50 AM
Yeah they should add other items to be purchased with plat and limit in game boosts (elixirs)

Sledge
11-23-2012, 04:01 AM
STS can always add other special features instead of dumb-meaningless-killingfun elixers

I agree 110%

Like hair styles, faces, pet accessories, player housing/shared housing, tavern games, public dueling rings, cooking, crafting.. My god, I hope they add all of that regardless. And an endurance based PvE arena where waves of monsters come at your party until you wipe.

I will move to Texas and submit as the official Toast Pledge of STS if they add features like that. All the toast that they can dream of at their command. I'd even supply my own assortment of fine jams.

kateku
11-23-2012, 04:15 AM
Items like vanities, pet accessories, unique hairstyle and many more can be added to the game to let others spend their money.

I agree the overpower elixer may spoil the game which is why i quit PL back in the mid 50s lvl too.

PvE
11-23-2012, 04:28 AM
Id pay for; pet accessories, weapon skins, vanity armor, special pets (holiday limited pets) and other random goodies. BUT, i will never pay for elixers that are op. As of now the elixers price vs what the actually do are fine enough. Get crazy 3x elixers im done with AL

lilweezy
11-23-2012, 08:13 AM
i think you should ask the salvation army to create you a free game

Superduper
11-23-2012, 08:30 AM
i think you should ask the salvation army to create you a free game

^elixir noob^

When did you start the game? Fang cap?

limitbreak
11-23-2012, 08:35 AM
No op Items Sts, if you want to make money, put items that are balance for everyone.

PLUS!!!

I want to know if implenting a 2nd job/class is really that hard?!!! Its like putting 2 skill for that class only

*Zero*
11-23-2012, 08:43 AM
Look this argument is something that will always happen. STS has even added daily blessing which give you FREE elixers to keep this from popping up. All I can tell ya is that I'm pretty sure their not gonna remove elixers from the game. Just deal with it and not sweat the small stuff.

Astrocat
11-23-2012, 08:46 AM
There's too many P*^#$% off people. But i'm not P*^#$% off. And you, are you P*^#$% off?

Superduper
11-23-2012, 08:59 AM
I'm not saying remove them entirely. It would be nice to see that they don't take over the game like the Thrasher craze in PL did.

Kuero
11-23-2012, 09:15 AM
I'm not saying remove them entirely. It would be nice to see that they don't take over the game like the Thrasher craze in PL did.

Well if they would conquer the game then you still had the advantage that those ***** can't boot you (for not being one of them)

lilweezy
11-23-2012, 09:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAnsWtJ9AFk

Superduper
11-23-2012, 09:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAnsWtJ9AFk

Ever heard of lily Allen? There's a song by her that explains my thoughts towards you.

Taaralatie
11-23-2012, 10:57 AM
Consider this...people intent on criticizing PL and elixirs and platinum ...without all of that, there would be no SL, DL or AL. Be grateful that you have the opportunity to play a game developed by a fantastic group of developers who do their best to please everyone. The people who play the games are only a fraction of the people they have to please. Without platinum being spent there would be no development in future games and AL would not be here for you to play.They cannot please all the people all of the time but you have to have faith that they are doing their best to produce top quality games and listen to feedback. What has ruined PL and other games for me? Its not platinum, it's not elixirs. Its the people who play a free game and think that they are owed something. Sorry...proly my last post on forums.

Guys? Where has all the love gone?

And its not personal to you Duper, obviously! <3 Just something that's been brewing for a while!

Over and out!

Superduper
11-23-2012, 11:03 AM
I understand that they need money. I'm simply asking that they don't go through the same route that they have been taking ie elixirs. I have no problem buying plat because I love everything STS except for elixirs. I just don't want them to be as big of a part as they are in pl..

Superduper
11-23-2012, 11:04 AM
I read your last little part of your paragraph Taara, you should run for Parliament. You got my vote

Taaralatie
11-23-2012, 11:12 AM
I am sorry it was your thread sweetie. Wasn't intentional! Just realised I had come to the end of the road!

Hugs and kisses x

Fyrce
11-23-2012, 11:20 AM
STS is not rich yet. If they were, they'd just ignore your feedback and answer next year or not at all, like the big gaming companies.

If they went just with donations, as other defunct game developers tried, they'd be... well, defunct. Which apparently, you guys want?

BodMaster
11-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Blehhh, they said this game will only be Plat nonessential (Vanity). That parts gone out the window, along with Free Respec's and Inventory slots.

If Champions gear goes above 16 in this Cap raise coming, then people will just be running on Plat items constantly not needing to farm or even try at the harder/earned stuff. (Warrior pinks come to mind)

So far every nerf, has been for one thing and one thing only, to increase Plat sales. The Elite chests pink drop rate nerf has only increased the gold purchased to be able to afford the crazy CS prices due to how rare it is to get gear.

Even the best players/forumers, have even sacrificed their best gear for gold and taken the cheap option to run with on Champ gear and Choppa's etc. Nothing is being earned at all, and this is only lvl 16 cap.

If StS were bothered then they would have balanced out the drops, so people aren't just purchasing their sets with plat.

We all know Thrashers are coming, XP Gain lix etc as they are massive $$$$ pitfalls.

The only thing I would suggest tho, is getting those Chrome deals while you still can.

Astrocat
11-23-2012, 11:36 AM
Blehhh, they said this game will only be Plat nonessential (Vanity). That parts gone out the window, along with Free Respec's and Inventory slots.

If Champions gear goes above 16 in this Cap raise coming, then people will just be running on Plat items constantly not needing to farm or even try at the harder/earned stuff. (Warrior pinks come to mind)

So far every nerf, has been for one thing and one thing only, to increase Plat sales. The Elite chests pink drop rate nerf has only increased the gold purchased to be able to afford the crazy CS prices due to how rare it is to get gear.

Even the best players/forumers, have even sacrificed their best gear for gold and taken the cheap option to run with on Champ gear and Choppa's etc. Nothing is being earned at all, and this is only lvl 16 cap.

If StS were bothered then they would have balanced out the drops, so people aren't just purchasing their sets with plat.

We all know Thrashers are coming, XP Gain lix etc as they are massive $$$$ pitfalls.

The only thing I would suggest tho, is getting those Chrome deals while you still can.

Best thing I ever heard. This is entirely true and honest. Devs did NOT do what they said they will.

flashbackflip
11-23-2012, 11:54 AM
yeh if your looking for something else switch developer
im looking forward to elder scrolls online next year

Lol wise words..

I'm staying tuned for Star Citizen - new mmo by Chris Roberts (the dude who made Wing Commander if you r old enough to remember)

He crowdfunded 6.500.000 and the game goes alpha in 2013. I'm really proud to be part of that game - all I ever asked from STS in terms of devs-fans relations is there from the beginning!! )))

mafiainc42
11-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Consider this...people intent on criticizing PL and elixirs and platinum ...without all of that, there would be no SL, DL or AL. Be grateful that you have the opportunity to play a game developed by a fantastic group of developers who do their best to please everyone. The people who play the games are only a fraction of the people they have to please. Without platinum being spent there would be no development in future games and AL would not be here for you to play.They cannot pplease all the people all of the time but you have to have faith that they are doing their best to produce top quality games and listen to feedback. What has ruined PL and other games for me? Its not platinum, it's not elixirs. Its the people who play a free game and think that they are owed something. Sorry...proly my last post on forums.

Guys? Where has all the love gone?

And its not personal to you Duper, obviously! <3 Just something that's been brewing for a while!

Over and out!

:-)

Exion
11-23-2012, 03:56 PM
Ohh.. nice tip about star citizen.. I'm a BIG fan of wing commander.. have all of the games.. lol.. I even liked the movie.

dtandel10
11-23-2012, 04:40 PM
I actually liked the elixers i was never the one who bought them but if i have one 4x in a team(PL) i could farm two runs in 5 mins than one which means more boss =more chance of pink

have elixers aint a bad thing imo coz people who want to buy it they can buy it people who dont want to buy it they wont.

And i love elixers there not the that desapoints me as long as they dont mess up the game im fine with them haveing elixers
1: speeds up the game
2: u wont miss out on eleit lvl vanity ( if there is one) so u can cap other chacaters
3: it just feels awsome to be able to do quick runs

Only bad thing some will have more PvE kills but that doesnt concern me i only to do farm runs quickly so elixers should stay