PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Buffs: Keep running

Noobbe
11-23-2012, 12:59 AM
On Chrome (cant confirm Andriod), the Warrior will stop moving after releasing a buff like Vengful Blood or Juggernaught. This really stops the flow of play, and is a bit annoying. Please let the warrior keep on moving while using these skills.

Please!

Thanks ;-)

Sledge
11-23-2012, 04:20 AM
On Chrome (cant confirm Andriod), the Warrior will stop moving after releasing a buff like Vengful Blood or Juggernaught. This really stops the flow of play, and is a bit annoying. Please let the warrior keep on moving while using these skills.

Please!

Thanks ;-)

Yeah, that is one of those little annoyances. It makes me look like I'm cautious in front of my party and that's unacceptable.

There's also that whole weird thing where every other warrior in your group seems to try and "race" you even when you're tanking. And letting him/her win is also unacceptable.

Deathpunch
11-23-2012, 02:35 PM
I've found that you can clip the vengeful animation with a well timed attack or chest splitter.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment

CosmoxKramer
11-23-2012, 02:42 PM
yes, a basic attack will clip those stop animations short, but i don't think they should be done away with, or be allowed to move during them.

The axe throw ability also causes you to stop

Zaonabiuibil
11-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Try vengeful blood with the windmill attack right after.

Astrocat
11-23-2012, 04:12 PM
(cant confirm Andriod)

Android** :p

Zaonabiuibil
11-23-2012, 04:13 PM
(cant confirm Andriod)

Android** :p

Didn't you hear? There's a new phone company named Andriod ;)

Astrocat
11-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Didn't you hear? There's a new phone company named Andriod ;)

Link or not true. Wait, really?! I need it, ZOMG :rolleyes:...

Heroelite
11-26-2012, 05:23 PM
What I do is use vengeful blood and immediately after use skyward so your ahead and make up for the distance lost.

McBain
11-26-2012, 06:58 PM
What I do is use vengeful blood and immediately after use skyward so your ahead and make up for the distance lost.

That's what I do. You don't need the buff until you've already aggro'd a mob anyway. Charge skyward while running to the mobs, let it go, hit vengeful blood, then windmill.

Noobbe
11-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Great tips guys - thanks! Still wish he didn't stop, but I'll have to try the Skyward-Vengeful-Windmill combo.

Phoenician1
11-27-2012, 01:01 PM
I don't want to have to out-think the game, I just want the Warrior to keep running. Not so much to ask, I think. The Vengeful Blood buff is at the heart of my set-up, I use it all the time, and I have to do the stop-n-fart every single time. It's cool and all the first few times, but after that, I want it gone. Just buff me, baby!