Energizeric
11-23-2012, 01:36 AM
Can someone please post the stats for any of the following rings:

Black Ring of the Dragon
Golden Ring of the Dragon
Red Ring of the Dragon
Blue Ring of the Dragon
Green Ring of the Dragon

To clarify, these are the rings that you get BEFORE you combine them with the Ring of Valiant Glory.

Since I don't have the Ring of Valiant Glory, I'd like to know the stats of these rings before I decide whether or not to craft.

Cheeezburgler
11-23-2012, 02:23 AM
These are the stats for the green ring, I'm assuming red and blue would be similar but with crit/mana instead of h/s but not sure
5 hit 10 health 1h/s 10 mana 10 dmg 5 armor

Energizeric
11-23-2012, 02:38 AM
Thanks! It looks like the stats of the 2 rings are simply added into the 3rd ring. So I can figure out the others from simple subtraction. So for example, that means the black ring of the dragon would have these stats:

5 hit, 1 crit, 12 health, 1 h/s, 10 mana, 1 m/s, 10 dmg, 5 armor

Compare that to my Ring of Vallance:

3 str, 3 dex, 3 int, 5 dodge, 50 health, 10 armor

I could definitely see some situations where I'd prefer using the black dragon ring. It's a lot more offensive oriented with the 5 hit, 1 crit & 10 dmg, while the ring of vallance is much more defensive oriented having 5 more armor, 5 dodge, and 38 more health.

Jsaieagle
11-23-2012, 04:43 AM
I have already made a thread about the stats of the five dragon sets.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?76214-Difference-stats-of-the-Five-Dragon-sets

vle_hoang
11-23-2012, 05:02 AM
I have already made a thread about the stats of the five dragon sets.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?76214-Difference-stats-of-the-Five-Dragon-sets

he asked for the ring alone without combining with the elite ring, ur thread is showing stats of the dragon set combining with the elite rings.

Jsaieagle
11-23-2012, 06:06 AM
Oh, misunderstood :-/

Energizeric
11-23-2012, 02:09 PM
It appears there is no bonus for combining the 2 rings. It simply adds the stats of both rings. So I can figure out the dragon rings by simply subtracting the stats of the ring of valiant glory from the crafted rings in your thread. You may actually want to do that in your thread just to make it complete, as I'm sure there are some folks who do NOT have ring of valiant glory who would still like to craft a dragon ring and use that ring, maybe players who do not have elite vanities.