PDA

View Full Version : Question

Genuinous
11-23-2012, 07:34 AM
I created a new Character today and was hoping, that I could have it in the same Guild and transfer some goodies over :)

But apparently I can't find the Character (nor can anyone else in my Guild).

So is there a reason, like the 2nd character is on a different server or sthing? And any way around it? Would feel kinda bad to sell legendaries when I could use them on my other one....

Sledge
11-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Genuinous,

We have received your query and investigated the matter, and we regret to inform you that there is no existing record(s) of your proclaimed character or guild. We assure you that your recollection of these individuals, though very real to you, were little more than hypnagogic hallucinations. We have attached information regarding the phenomenon to this message. If you wish to further appeal the issue, you may contact the Department of Spacetime Security and a representative will be assigned to you. Please note that all information regarding your case is now classified as a federal incident (as previously agreed to in your Terms of Service). Any mention of your experience or (un)/intentional dispensing of information pertaining to your believed "character" or "guild" to any outside source will be considered a threat against Spacetime security and you will be prosecuted. In the event that you come into the possession of evidence supporting your claim, please contact our department immediately so that we may arrange a personal meeting with you and all of those who may have seen it.

- Sledge, The Department of Spacetime Security -

Genuinous
11-23-2012, 08:34 AM
I would like to contact the department and have my representative argue my case ;)

Though it doesnt make sense, since the two characters are separate and not the same character in different space-time continuum :) Hence it cannot be described as a paradox, one which would be investigated by your so claimed department :D

Astrocat
11-23-2012, 08:35 AM
Genuinous,

We have received your query and investigated the matter, and we regret to inform you that there is no existing record(s) of your proclaimed character or guild. We assure you that your recollection of these individuals, though very real to you, were little more than hypnagogic hallucinations. We have attached information regarding the phenomenon to this message. If you wish to further appeal the issue, you may contact the Department of Spacetime Security and a representative will be assigned to you. Please note that all information regarding your case is now classified as a federal incident (as previously agreed to in your Terms of Service). Any mention of your experience or (un)/intentional dispensing of information pertaining to your believed "character" or "guild" to any outside source will be considered a threat against Spacetime security and you will be prosecuted. In the event that you come into the possession of evidence supporting your claim, please contact our department immediately so that we may arrange a personal meeting with you and all of those who may have seen it.

- Sledge, The Department of Spacetime Security -

Lol, you frog face!

Plezz Dont ban Meh?! :p

Genuinous
11-23-2012, 08:51 AM
Is there a more profound way to describe the situation? :) Just being curious....

eg.: since neither my first character, nor it's guild, nor it's friends can see the second one... how is it working ? (real answers pls :P )

Sledge
11-23-2012, 09:00 AM
I would like to contact the department and have my representative argue my case ;)

Though it doesnt make sense, since separate and not the same character in different space-time continuum :) Hence it cannot be described as a paradox, one which would be investigated by your so claimed department :D

Thank you for contacting the Department of Spacetime Security. For quality assurance purposes, we have dispatched a representative to your location.

Additionally, the DSS has no direct knowledge regarding the theory of space-time continuum and/or the utilization of disambiguation to influence platinum currency sales.

The representative will be arriving shortly. We appreciate your discretion in this matter and wish you a wonderful day.

Genuinous
11-23-2012, 09:02 AM
DSS has no direct knowledge regarding the theory of space-time continuum

This just made my day :D thank you :)

Sledge
11-23-2012, 09:31 AM
I'm glad I could brighten your day! That means I'm still doing something right. I'm used to people being bad sport over my shenanigans, so you, good sir, should add me in-game once you get everything sorted out. (Sledge)

I should probably point out that I don't work for Spacetime Studios, but I encourage you to start a petition convincing the company to pay me a small wage to fund my continued shenanigans.

Lightningspeed
11-23-2012, 10:28 PM
Did you check that you didn't make a typing mistake when typing the name of your second character? Get your guildies to add your second character as friend via the social menu, then they should be able to find you.

Sledge
11-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Did you check that you didn't make a typing mistake when typing the name of your second character? Get your guildies to add your second character as friend via the social menu, then they should be able to find you.

I have him added in-game and he said everything's straightened out. Not sure if he'll see this so figured I'd make it known. :P

Cero
11-24-2012, 04:36 AM
lol sledge