PDA

View Full Version : not planing on going back to PL lol

dtandel10
11-23-2012, 04:50 PM
Yea i know in my other thread i said i was gonna move but when i loged on to my PL account the game felt unprofestional to me yea itss a good classic game
but AL has:
-better graphics
-better chacaters and they look awsome
- feels more better than PL overall

its awsome not ganna play PL now AL jus over took it IMO and in future update they add more stuff which will make the game even more awsome so not quiting AL anymore

whatever u do sts jus dont make eleit lvl 100k thats all ill say stay with 15k and add rotating camara
-

Gassyllama
11-23-2012, 05:00 PM
I agree! I will have a hard time going back to SL, as many good times as SL gave me AL is just better in too many ways!

I do hope they stick with 15k for elite levels, well eh 20k seems reasonable too, just not 100k like PL please.

Once PvP hits on AL then it's over for the other games haha.

BodMaster
11-23-2012, 05:13 PM
Bleh, a new title coming every 6 months, so be sure not to get too attached ;)

dtandel10
11-23-2012, 05:16 PM
Bleh, a new title coming every 6 months, so be sure not to get too attached ;)
yea lol hope they dont make any more games just updating these four they have now

Enisceloz
11-23-2012, 05:31 PM
PL has just nothing else to offer in terms of gameplay. Yeah a new level cap, new elite vanity, new dungeons, new gear, and then what lol? Once you obtain the gear and make a couple of millions your're done. for me there's nothing else to do (like I'm currently at in the game). It got repetitive and boring now, so it's time for a new challenge, let's just hope AL can fill the shoes that PL did in terms of entertainment value!

Thunasor
11-23-2012, 08:16 PM
I played AL for a bit, tried playing PL for a couple minutes and was disgusted, basically. Graphics, interesting gameplay, no charged attacks/skills, etc. I was a level 59 archer and had a 54-ish mage but just couldn't make myself like it.
AL is slightly repetitive, especially at level 15-16, but the better graphics, more interesting gameplay, charged things, more balanced solo-ing (more difficult for each player in the map, which makes solo-ing easier) and especially the pet system in AL beats PL. The pet system has me completely addicted. Nearly everywhere I go, at the end of a boss or something, "please please please give me an egg".. although I don't get very many decent pets..
Also I discovered that you get more XP if you are in a party. Tested in Watcher's Tomb level 2. Less kills but more xp.

WarTornBird
11-23-2012, 08:20 PM
It's funny I've never made more than 2m. Ive been playing pl for over a year now and I still have things to obtain, lmao. This game will never end for me xD

ShadowGunX
11-23-2012, 10:47 PM
only for plat users d game becomes boring coz they can get almost everything with d help of plats.