PDA

View Full Version : Annoying 5th day blessings

Ladycecia
11-23-2012, 05:17 PM
And suddenly i am not excited about 5th day. I keep getting my blessings on time, making sure not to miss 1 day. But since the changes about the 5th day blessing im so annoyed and im hating 5th day bless now! I'd rather get 1.25 combo every 5th day than those nonsense vanities shield and antenna. Those colorful antenna are ruining 5th day bless. I think something to look forward to on 5th day blessing is what we need. Something rewarding for not missing our daily bless everyday until 5th day. Not those junks vanities.

Chopper
11-23-2012, 06:17 PM
agree. While everyone else seems to be enjoying combo elixirs and XP bonuses to go with this double XP weekend, i get Orange Antenna. useless.

cookiez
11-23-2012, 07:55 PM
And suddenly i am not excited about 5th day. I keep getting my blessings on time, making sure not to miss 1 day. But since the changes about the 5th day blessing im so annoyed and im hating 5th day bless now! I'd rather get 1.25 combo every 5th day than those nonsense vanities shield and antenna. Those colorful antenna are ruining 5th day bless. I think something to look forward to on 5th day blessing is what we need. Something rewarding for not missing our daily bless everyday until 5th day. Not those junks vanities.

Ik! The shields would be cool if they were hard to get! Like if everyone didn't have them! And same with antennas! Bring back the plat, and more vanities and make the odds to get them like 1/1,000 and the other rewards are x2,x3. Combo elixirs!

Jcyee
11-23-2012, 08:05 PM
I think the shields and antennas should be rarer than they are right now. That would solve this issue for me haha. as for plat, while it would be nice for sts to bring it back, they really shouldnt from an economic standpoint because they would lose money...

WarTornBird
11-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Im happy, I like vanities, what sts did was smart imo. But whatever.

CriticalCyr
11-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Stash 1 of each of the vanities, and when it's time to get your 5th day blessing on a character, withdraw all the vanities. If you already have 1 of each in your inventory, theoretically, you should get an elixir by default.

Bunnyshoota
11-23-2012, 08:29 PM
Ik! The shields would be cool if they were hard to get! Like if everyone didn't have them! And same with antennas! Bring back the plat, and more vanities and make the odds to get them like 1/1,000 and the other rewards are x2,x3. Combo elixirs!

The shields would be cool if they actually looked cool.

Knockador
11-23-2012, 09:11 PM
I received 3x combo from this. lol I didn't know until 1AM today. I usaly claim my daily at 8PM. Went from 72-75 in 4hours :)

FluffNStuff
11-23-2012, 09:38 PM
They should make that vanity stuff day 1 rewards to really encourage people to get their blessings in time and move on to the useful gifts.

Energizeric
11-23-2012, 11:22 PM
The shields would be cool if they actually looked cool.

Agreed. They look like something I should wear with a merrymaker set, not with a serious looking set. I'd just like a regular looking vanity shield, but in different colors. They seem to pull that off pretty good with the antennas. Why can't they just make a generic looking shield and make it in a bunch of different colors to match different gear. Maybe in some of the colors of the other vanity sets like dragon sets. I'm still looking for a nice vanity shield to wear with my blue and black dragon sets. Is that too much to ask?

slaveleia
11-24-2012, 05:59 AM
I miss the free gold, it was a pain logging so much but it was worth it...it was adding up. I wasn't trying to abuse the system just taking advantage of it with an army of cheap toons. Platinum was a bonus but it wouldn't add up that much.

Energizeric
11-24-2012, 06:10 AM
i wasn't trying to abuse the system just taking advantage of it with an army of cheap toons.

^^^best quote ever!!!^^^

xbabybugszx
11-24-2012, 06:52 AM
I miss the free gold, it was a pain logging so much but it was worth it...it was adding up. I wasn't trying to abuse the system just taking advantage of it with an army of cheap toons. Platinum was a bonus but it wouldn't add up that much.

People like you make me sick...

Rot
11-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Plat plox.

slaveleia
11-24-2012, 08:05 AM

Whatever hypocrite....aren't u the one raging every other day...I think it was on Thankagiving also. Remember?

Cobraguy
11-24-2012, 08:34 AM

Cheating for pixels...the epitome of pathetic....

xbabybugszx
11-24-2012, 11:49 AM

Whatever hypocrite....aren't u the one raging every other day...I think it was on Thankagiving also. Remember?

Sorry bro' i dont rage on forums ^^

aav5224
11-24-2012, 02:21 PM
>:O i hate this i got on fitfh day A 1.5 Armor elixer RAHHHH

IM LAGGING

slaveleia
11-24-2012, 02:53 PM

You mad bro? One of your fav sayings. Let's say I probably wasn't the only one doing this...gold isn't easy to build up in this game...easy to spend more than to save. I don't consider it cheating, I'm not scamming someone or making bots...stuff like that. It was a loophole in the game & they put a stop to it.

Why don't you & Cobra hold hands. XD

MightyMicah
11-24-2012, 02:57 PM
In my humble opinion they should kick daily blessings out. They didn't do anything but make people rage for losing platinum from 5th day blessings and make other people covetous about antenna.

Don't get me wrong. Sts could easily do daily blessings. They're just too stubborn to admit that the community has better ideas than them or something....I have no idea honestly. It's as simple as doing a daily blessing per account and adding platinum and gold back in.

I don't understand why sts doesn't understand.

Energizeric
11-24-2012, 02:58 PM
There should have never been gold in the daily blessings. I understand why plat was a good thing because for some players there was no other way to get. But there are plenty of ways to get gold in game, so no need to give it away. I'm glad the eliminated the gold awards. I think they should bring back plat rewards, but also only allow one blessing per account per day, you choose which character you want to get it.

ooommmggg
11-24-2012, 03:05 PM
That would be great @energizeric

xbabybugszx
11-24-2012, 04:09 PM

You mad bro? One of your fav sayings. Let's say I probably wasn't the only one doing this...gold isn't easy to build up in this game...easy to spend more than to save. I don't consider it cheating, I'm not scamming someone or making bots...stuff like that. It was a loophole in the game & they put a stop to it.

Sounds like YourMadBro'

Cobraguy
11-24-2012, 05:42 PM

I seem to remember about a year ago another loophole that was found in the game as well. Whenever Nuris was first released you could equip a certain elixir and kill one mob and get to level 61. I also remember Samhayne giving an announcement that this was unacceptable and was an exploit of the game. He also said exploiting the game was against TOS. This exploit also prevented STS from making profits as well because people didn't have to buy plat to get 100k xp for the level cap. IMO, yourself and others who did this exploit of Platinum really have no place in this community.

You aren't scamming STS for in game currency? You aren't "botting"? I beg to differ on both of your points....

You can keep trying to troll and be funny kiddo, but you and I both know exactly why you made a "toon army"......

Aressgodxx
11-24-2012, 06:07 PM
I strongly agree with you!! I HATE NEW REWARDS.... JUST MAKE A MAX AMOUNT OF CHARACTER SLOTS YOU CAN MAKE (20)? i got 14 characters so i dont wanna go over the limit if you update it. ( i dont wanna lose my lvl 35,45,51,50 etc) I RATHER JUST HAVE DAY 5 REWARDS PLAT or X3 COMBO ELIXIR!! IF YOUR TALKING VAINTYS THAT WONT EVER REPEAT UNTIL YOUVE GONE THROUGH THE WHOLE VAINTY STORE SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE THAT STS ALSO LOWERED PERCENTAGE FOR x3 combo because i hardly get it+.O

People getting platnium is good! make the game FUN! ITS digital tokens we talking about!

Suentous PO
11-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Stash 1 of each of the vanities, and when it's time to get your 5th day blessing on a character, withdraw all the vanities. If you already have 1 of each in your inventory, theoretically, you should get an elixir by default.
Sounds like another crazy myth, have you tried that ever? If you haven't I will, we'll see. Secretly I hope your right.
Side note today was my 5th day, I have 6 end game toons 70+, every single one got vanities I all ready have, DERP -.-
Eh, not complaining but yeah that was a letdown for double xp weekend lol

slaveleia
11-24-2012, 09:03 PM
I seem to remember about a year ago another loophole that was found in the game as well. Whenever Nuris was first released you could equip a certain elixir and kill one mob and get to level 61. I also remember Samhayne giving an announcement that this was unacceptable and was an exploit of the game. He also said exploiting the game was against TOS. This exploit also prevented STS from making profits as well because people didn't have to buy plat to get 100k xp for the level cap. IMO, yourself and others who did this exploit of Platinum really have no place in this community.

You aren't scamming STS for in game currency? You aren't "botting"? I beg to differ on both of your points....

You can keep trying to troll and be funny kiddo, but you and I both know exactly why you made a "toon army"......

I'd have to agree with you that killing one mob & leveling all the way to 61 or level cap would be wrong. That would be more like cheating....you might as well not play the game. You might as well pay your way to the top but what fun or challenge would that be? It's true what they say, when you actually earn something, it means a lot more to you than if everything is just given to you. I mean I'm impatient as anybody but what makes the game challenging is the difficulty to loot things. If everything was too easy it would be boring like many have said.

I remember another loophole in the game was in Alien oasis near King Mynas appeared in that one room where shadows just keep forming indefinitely. At first, you could earn xp for every shadow kill & loot items at the same time. You could just sit there in the middle of the room & spam skills...especially with a group. I was never there for the xp as the devs shut that down right away. After that you could still farm drops like greens & purples nonstop in there. I went in there & so did many others to build gold by collecting trash & liquidating it all. It still took so much time & was boring...but you still had to play the game, you didn't just go in the room & go away from the keyboard. They eventually put a stop to that as well.

I wasn't botting like you think, that would be wrong as well...that's where you'd be running a program to do the work for you nonstop 24/7. I know another game where hackers did that to a game & it ruined it for everybody that the game was ended because the devs couldn't stop it. I had maybe 80 characters in total when I originally had 5 maybe. I paid for every single one of them 5 platinum so I didn't steal them. It cost me 375 plat to create my army, I believe it wasn't that expensive(I spent 76 or 80 plat just to run Shamus shamrock for an hour) & was worth it like an investment. I commented somewhere that 1,000 gold was nothing or 2,500 & wasn't happy about receiving so little I figured. But it adds up if you have a lot of characters. 80,000 gold a day is pretty big & in 10 days that would be $800,000! But let me tell you, your not just getting this gold deposited in your account. You have to earn it by logging into each freaking character & collecting the blessing & then later dumping that into your stash. This took a lot of time....maybe 45 mins or an hour at times. It was a pain & I don't know how long I could keep it up anyways so I think they did me a favor by getting rid of it.

I didn't even care about the platinum I was getting as a gift. It wasn't much & believe me the devs know I spent way more buying plat in this game. It would be wrong if I was getting so much platinum that I wouldnt have to buy anymore. But like many of said, it's because we're so dependent on platinum that the game is screwed up. I was happier when the game was more "FREE" without being on elixers nonstop and spend so much real cash. I'm not ready to quit just yet but this game is getting way too expensive, I don't know if I can keep going. I think the devs need to concentrate on quality & not quantity....that's where all businesses go bad, they just get greedy for putting out a low quality product.

Defencer
11-25-2012, 05:33 AM
At last 10 days i got no 3x-combo on any of my 15 toons. I wanted to lvl on or two this weekend using double XP.

I think, STS can totally stop DB, because it`s not generous - it`s absolutly stingy!! Keep this useless 1,x-scrap. Not worth to login.

This game is free to play and i`m free to pay. I won`t :lemo:

Cobraguy
11-25-2012, 08:18 AM
At last 10 days i got no 3x-combo on any of my 15 toons. I wanted to lvl on or two this weekend using double XP.

I think, STS can totally stop DB, because it`s not generous - it`s absolutly stingy!! Keep this useless 1,x-scrap. Not worth to login.

This game is free to play and i`m free to pay. I won`t :lemo:

As I recall you saying before, you are 46 years old. You are still crying about FREEEEEE things in game not being good enough, you sir are an example of a true pathetic crybaby. With that said, if I get an infraction for this post, well, I earned it and will gladly accept. :)

Please do go, and here is your parting gift....

Defencer
11-25-2012, 08:32 AM
Free scrap is scrap, too.

Time for you to stop playing all the time and looking for a job, kiddie. I´m good in RL - you`re good in this game. Nice for you!

Energizeric
11-25-2012, 03:20 PM
I've said this before, but if the daily blessing rewards was the only thing keeping you playing PL, then seriously I think it's time to find a new game that you actually like playing. That's not an attack on anyone, just the truth. You should enjoy playing PL even if there weren't daily blessings at all.