PDA

View Full Version : Making Free Signatures (((:

Babbare
11-23-2012, 06:31 PM
I just starting making signatures, and below you'll see the progress I have made.
Starting off with the first one I made to the last. I am new to making these. So don't expect me to be like Mitch or anything just yet. I'm still learning the software, and practicing. Until I feel like I my progress is good enough to actually produce for credits, it will be free. First come, first served kinda deal. I'll probably make around a dozen or when I feel it's worthy enough, and I'll use the designs I have made for you, for when I actually start making them legitimately (Samples Like I have shown here). So with that being said. Anyone want one(:?

Tips are always appreciated too lol. Had to put that in there=P

Oh btw. Please mention the progress of the four pictures I have posted. Will actually mean something to me and see how my progress has been from starting it yesterday to today lol. Kinda helps me see where I am at too.

I also have to thank Mitch for helping me out, and dealing with all my annoying questions. He really did it for me, and thank you buddy! All those messages seemed to have come in use lol.

Mitchturbo
11-23-2012, 07:02 PM
I really like your second and Fourth one mate :-) I'll thank you when I can (used em all earlier) Good Luck :-D

Zaonabiuibil
11-23-2012, 07:12 PM
I really like your second and Fourth one mate :-) I'll thank you when I can (used em all earlier) Good Luck :-D

Agree here. The others you can see when you photoshopped the body you left a bit of the background. If you could remove the background, they'd be great!

Babbare
11-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Agree here. The others you can see when you photoshopped the body you left a bit of the background. If you could remove the background, they'd be great!
Second one had the background, but I just hid it. The fourth one was the one where I actually figured out how to take the background off better. thank you both!

Mister rogers
11-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Lol. These look rlly good. My fav is the first

Babbare
11-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Lol. These look rlly good. My fav is the first

Thank you!

Jblazer
11-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Could you make me one?No specific background or anything,just surprise me!

Babbare
11-23-2012, 08:45 PM
Could you make me one?No specific background or anything,just surprise me!

Sure can(:!

Babbare
11-23-2012, 09:44 PM
Hope you like it J! It's on top of the my old pictures.

The reason I chose it too was because the name "Blaze" really stood out to me, and I instantly thought of a fire theme for you.

iRusher
11-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Oooooo make me one?
I'd like you to include,
my name(iRusher)
My guild (Free For All)
My character (screenshot below)
A cool background(surprise me?)
And my epic quote, "I r teh bes com" - iRusher

Babbare
11-23-2012, 10:23 PM
Oooooo make me one?
I'd like you to include,
my name(iRusher)
My guild (Free For All)
My character (screenshot below)
A cool background(surprise me?)
And my epic quote, "I r teh bes com" - iRusher
I'll get right on it!

Babbare
11-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Lol. Dang already feel like should be charging lol. I'll do like a few more probably

iRusher
11-24-2012, 09:05 AM
You put the wrong guild nameD:

Babbare
11-24-2012, 10:20 AM

Honestly I messed up on yours before even that lol. I thought I had the right format down, and when I got to seeing it, it wasn't. I was certain I laid it down, but the app has been buggy for me a bit since yesterday. I'm sorry for that lol. I decided to put a clock instead of a double picture of you because of "Rush."

iRusher
11-24-2012, 11:44 AM

Honestly I messed up on yours before even that lol. I thought I had the right format down, and when I got to seeing it, it wasn't. I was certain I laid it down, but the app has been buggy for me a bit since yesterday. I'm sorry for that lol. I decided to put a clock instead of a double picture of you because of "Rush."

Ok, thanks! What's the app called bye?

Hellcurse
11-24-2012, 08:38 PM
Ohhh make me one too :D
Name: Hellcurse
Guild: Do not put in sig
Character: Below
Background: Not sure..Show me what you got!
Quote: Certified CFO

Babbare
11-26-2012, 03:33 PM
Ohhh make me one too :D
Name: Hellcurse
Guild: Do not put in sig
Character: Below
Background: Not sure..Show me what you got!
Quote: Certified CFO

Probably not going to make anymore for a while, for free that is. Just get a better picture too. This isn't the greatest to make a signature. It'll come out a bit weird with the mini-map. I'll probably work on it when I have free time or when I'm bored.

Hellcurse
11-27-2012, 01:02 AM
oh lol, nvm the sig then, ill be alrite