PDA

View Full Version : trouble playing on android tablet

ibo
11-24-2012, 01:10 AM
Hi,
I recently downloaded Arcane Legends on my android tablet and the game runs fine except my problem has to do with touching. I can only do one action at a time like moving. I can't move and attack.. like I have to stop touching one button to use the other. For example if I want to use my attack I have to take my finger off the movement spot and put it on the attack spot... I can't do both simultaneously. I was wondering if there is anyway to fix this.

Here are my specs:

Model number: WM8850-mid
Android version: 4.0.3
Kernel Version: 3.0.8
Build Number: 4.0.3 ICS Ver1.3.0-20120911.025941

If anyone could please help me I will appreciate it. I really want to play this game but under these conditions I can't! :nightmare:

Deathpunch
11-24-2012, 08:02 AM
My guess? Your multi touch display has quit recognizing multi touch. Cheap Android tablets are not known for their quality. Aside from replacing the screen, I don't think there is any quick fix. I would urge you in the future to spend a little more and get a decent tablet. Sorry.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment

ibo
11-24-2012, 12:48 PM
That is not the issue. I am hoping someone can clear this issue up for me because I've seen many youtube videos e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Lf87TQ1pc So I know it is possible to perhaps add multitouch to my tablet in some way? I think it has something to do with firmware updates, but there are many different types or maybe it is not possible at all? I rooted my tablet without a firmware update using some tutorial, but I don't know where to go from here. I found an app called "gesture control" but it doesn't seem to work. If anyone has any knowledge on this please PM me about it or reply.

Thanks!

and DeathPunch:

I appreciate you taking your time to say a few words but how you replied was incredibly rude and unhelpful. If you don't know the answer to a problem don't reply at all. It is very clear you have no idea what you are talking about. I would rather have no replies than someone telling me to buy a new tablet because mine is cheap. It is cheap, but that doesn't mean it is defective. Arcane Legends is cheap, free even, does that mean I should invest more into another game? More money does not always correlate with quality. I hope you can see what I am saying here. I am not trying to insult you.