PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation on Plat-Spending

Flamberge
11-24-2012, 04:39 AM
We definitely need this one. A confirmation before we spend plat to buy something. I know many people have posted about this, but I haven't seen any response from STS. I have spent like 20 plat by mistakes because of this.

The Flash
11-24-2012, 04:49 AM
Doesnt happen enough to require a feature. Just email them and they will fix it plus 20 plat is not much. I would not waste time to get 20 plat refunded since 20 plat is $0.90 (not even a dollar) and plat being 40% off (In PL) it like $0.50. However if it worth it for you then dont let me or anyone stop you.

Flamberge
11-24-2012, 04:55 AM
I know its nothing for you. But for some people plat is hard earned cash dude. I don't mind to spend plat on what I intend to buy, not because I accidentally click a button. And seriously, is this even a feature? It is available in all Legends series.

CosmoxKramer
11-24-2012, 07:59 AM
I'll second that. Sometimes I have a plan for each bit of Plat and when I use 1 to res or 5 to reset my ally timer because of tapping to fast it sucks

Flamberge
11-24-2012, 09:24 AM
Yep. Therefore I request to have a confirmation before we spend plat on something.

Deathpunch
11-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Confirmation window to feed pet, but not to spend plat. Well trolled, STS, well trolled.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment

Flamberge
11-24-2012, 11:58 PM
I just can't see why this is not available in Arcane Legends.

Deathpunch
11-25-2012, 12:03 AM
I just can't see why this is not available in Arcane Legends.

Because they spent all of their confirmation budget on all of the app exit confirmation screens.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Vystirch
11-25-2012, 12:50 AM
Yes we need an confirmation.

-Vys

Yuni99
11-25-2012, 01:38 AM
Why worry so much? Most got around 1300 Platinums by just doing offers with a valid unexpired prepaid card. Do you seriously pay for the platinums? I think it's kind of a short amount of platinums for the price they are asking.

Vystirch
11-25-2012, 01:40 AM
Guys think about the long run when your low on plat do you want to spend it by mistake?

-Vys

Flamberge
11-25-2012, 06:37 AM
Seriously, I don't get why some players have against this idea. What is your main reason? I guess there is people out there who like to spent their money on something they don't want to buy? In this case even worse, we accidentally purchase something so stupid. I am not stocking on plat anymore until this one is fix. Wasted all my plat just because I push a button by mistake.

BodMaster
11-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Why worry so much? Most got around 1300 Platinums by just doing offers with a valid unexpired prepaid card. Do you seriously pay for the platinums? I think it's kind of a short amount of platinums for the price they are asking.

Who's "Most"?

Never had that much in AL period.

Deathpunch
11-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Who's "Most"?

Never had that much in AL period.

Must mean everyone but you and me, bod.

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Bless
11-26-2012, 04:03 PM
Why worry so much? Most got around 1300 Platinums by just doing offers with a valid unexpired prepaid card. Do you seriously pay for the platinums? I think it's kind of a short amount of platinums for the price they are asking. ok so thats your say right. Heres what i want ya to do:

Click on stable
Scroll to the bottom
Randomly press the screen
Congratulations! You have just brought, malison, flapjack, ribbit, and many more pets!
0 plat GG

Silverpegasus
12-17-2012, 08:54 PM
I'm another victim of this accidental plats spent. Was comparing my new pet with my starter pet and next moment I know my starter pet name changed the same as my new pet. For a whacky 2 plats. Now I got 2 same name pets and I have to spend another 2 plats to undo this!!? Shazbot bypass treasure also often stole my plats when I tap too fast! UGHHHHH.....

CriticalCyr
12-18-2012, 10:49 PM
I've accidentally revived for 1 plat, I accidentally bought a founder's mystery chest for 13 plat(Actually got a founder armor but still...), and when it comes to anything that converts from real-life currency, there should be some kind of confirmation, because when you've run out of W3I offers and don't feel like handing your identity to the internet, platinum comes along very rarely.

cjswogkstkdg
12-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Okay enough is enough <_< accidently bought Super revive 4 times

Please add this

jerzy448
12-19-2012, 12:48 PM
I hope this update has this patch in it. Sick of being accidentally nickeled and dimed out of my plat that i paid real money for.