PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, careful.

Astrocat
11-24-2012, 07:00 AM
Careful to that person called M-----ne. I am giving the name so people can careful. He betrays people, lies, and forms groups to argue and insult people for no reason. I ain't got nothing against him, but i'm warning you guys cause you ain't get no trouble with dat kiddo.

Bless
11-24-2012, 07:12 AM
Mute, forgive n forget! Thats my motto :D

Astrocat
11-24-2012, 07:15 AM
Mute, forgive n forget! Thats my motto :D

It is mine too. But like I said, i'm just telling careful so you guys don't get into problems for nothing. Between, you can't just mute someone and ignore him when he's lying to everyone about you, and creating massive problems and even putting your reputation down for some kiddo's reactions and lies. (Not doing it to me, he tried but failed).

Cero
11-24-2012, 07:21 AM
He failed?hmmmm. means you still got your 9lives. Grats:P

Astrocat
11-24-2012, 07:22 AM
He failed?hmmmm. means you still got your 9lives. Grats:P

8 actually! I got killed by laughing too much these days D:

Kuero
11-24-2012, 07:39 AM
Isn't your thread against the Forum ToS? Something with never mention a player name..

And if we would create every time a thread for every single naughty player then we would pass 1000 threads in no time

Astrocat
11-24-2012, 07:56 AM
Isn't your thread against the Forum ToS? Something with never mention a player name..

And if we would create every time a thread for every single naughty player then we would pass 1000 threads in no time

Warning people so they don't have problems? Lol. And apparently mentioning names is not against the ToS. Btw, if your not happy just don't comment and don't try to argue. I'm posting this nicely to ask meh friends to careful cause I ain't want people to get problems for nothing. Cheers.

Deathpunch
11-24-2012, 08:28 AM
Warning people so they don't have problems? Lol. And apparently mentioning names is not against the ToS. Btw, if your not happy just don't comment and don't try to argue. I'm posting this nicely to ask meh friends to careful cause I ain't want people to get problems for nothing. Cheers.

The Queen cries every time she reads one of your posts and sees what you're doing to her language. :'(

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment

Astrocat
11-24-2012, 08:57 AM
The Queen cries every time she reads one of your posts and sees what you're doing to her language. :'(

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment

I know, she just told me too :'(.

dmspker
11-24-2012, 09:12 AM
Lol. I would insult him back , swear at end he wouldn't even remember his name

Delphina
11-24-2012, 09:27 AM
Thread closed. Please use the report feature in game instead of creating threads about the user. Thanks!