PDA

View Full Version : <Infinite Union>

Deathpunch
11-24-2012, 11:06 AM
http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/user7618/iu_sts10.jpg

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! TO ALL CONCERNED PARTIES!

Infinite Union is active in Arcane Legends!

Wanna join? If you think you got the chops and can follow these simple rules, then we will consider you:

*Don't be a jerk. No one likes jerks. Unless said jerk is me. Then it's tolerable. Mostly.

*Don't violate ToS. Any ToS violations will be met with a swift and terrible retribution. Like, Old Testament style. Or a boot. Whichever. Also, you will be reported to STS.

*Don't curse in /g or open chat. See above.

*If you sell to guildies, give em a discount. We ain't talking like 90% off, but something is appreciated.

*Don't spam /g with spammy spam. I don't like it, and neither does anyone else.

*R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Learn it, live it, love it. If you cannot or will not follow this then there is no helping you. This applies to guildies, non-guildies, in game, on the forums, and life in general. In fact, this is so important to the guild that we require* pictorial evidence of you helping your mother with the dinner dishes or your grandma plant her flowers before we would even consider you. You must do this dressed as Aretha Franklin, as well. Just because it would make me giggle.

*Um, reserved for anything else if I remember.

Some benefits of joining IU include:

*Being in the coolest guild in the history of historical record keeping. We know this because we checked, and we asked a guy. We are the most popular guild among hobos between the age of 56-71 in the city of Indianapolis. All it took was giving him $5 for some Mad Dog.

*Pretty active in at least 50% of the Legends games. Our activity has fallen off a bit in Star Legends, but we still show up every now and then. PL and DL? Nah, forget it. Not too many there.

*We have a Mitchturbo.

*Sharing and caring members who are usually up for a run or two. Do note that we usually don't engage in power leveling, but members are more than welcome to do so if they choose to.

*No guild stash/bank that makes your items disappear when you choose to move on. If you want to give something to someone, feel free. The guild does not and will never touch your junk. O_o

*For those members who have Google+ installed, we have an active and lively guild discussion always going on. Once in, just holla and we can add ya.

* Not really, but it would be hilarious.

I think that pretty much covers everything. Link to our forums is in my sig.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment

Ark
11-24-2012, 11:10 AM
^ Lol to "*We have a Mitchturbo."

<3 IU <3

gison
11-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Lol @ Benefits :p

Cahaun
11-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Perfect

Zaonabiuibil
11-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Hmmm... Would we perchance get to keep this Mitchturbo?

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Deathpunch
11-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Hmmm... Would we perchance get to keep this Mitchturbo?

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Nope. We keep him chained up in the pantry so he can't get away and so he has easy access to ingredients to make us pancakes.

EXTREME PANCAKES!!!1!11!!!one1!!eleven

-----

Mitchturbo
11-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Lmao! XD Hehehe *chews on chain then gives up and settles down infront of pancake mixture, licking the syrup*

<3 IU <3

Zaonabiuibil
11-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Do Zaonabiuibils get pancakes? :3

iRusher
11-24-2012, 09:45 PM
ERMEGERD! Y'all got a wild mitchturbo?!? IM TOTALLY JOINING!
cus ya know..gotta catch em all?

Deathpunch
11-24-2012, 10:18 PM

He ain't wild, he's EXTREME!

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

iRusher
11-25-2012, 08:40 AM

He ain't wild, he's EXTREME!

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Extreme? Even better!!!

EgyLegend
11-25-2012, 12:53 PM
LOL! i like hw u say the rules, its hilareous & delievers the message at the same time :D keep it up guys :)

Deathpunch
11-25-2012, 12:59 PM
LOL! i like hw u say the rules, its hilareous & delievers the message at the same time :D keep it up guys :)

Ty, ty! I try to keep it light-hearted. :D

OP updated because I remembered something else.

-----

iRusher
11-27-2012, 10:24 PM
Can I join iu in al?

Cahaun
12-21-2012, 05:07 PM
Hey, IU STS forum page! Getting a little dusty here. *sweeps and polishes post*

Oh! Look! I made a comment! See you all in game! :)

<3 IU <3