PDA

View Full Version : FFA Base

urmommy
11-24-2012, 04:02 PM
I was thinking what about a PvP base? I love to join a base and attack random ppl, would be cool if we could actually fight. Some may not like this idea but what if you don't die in the base? Or the deaths don't count towards your k/d? Or the skills don't damage you but the skill still does what its supposed to. Ex. Lurch. You lurch someone and they don't lose HP, but they do get pushed away. Whatcha all think? They don't all have to be this kind of base though, but maybe 1-3. (I know many probably won't like the idea, but whatever)

gison
11-24-2012, 04:35 PM
Lag.

ArtofWar
11-24-2012, 04:42 PM
funny idea lol

Babbare
11-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Make a PvP room. That won't ever happen. Can barely have 10 people in one base without even a lag spike showing sometime throughout

asifaiab
11-25-2012, 09:13 PM
they should have a whole campaign story thing with pvp base, levels where there are monsters, but you can also attack other ppl for gold and exp

Deathticket
12-11-2012, 05:09 AM
i just agree if theres a special base for that kind of thing otherwise other random ppl are getting on my nerves when im chilling at the base.
and yea deaths shouldnt count then or you can choose bfore if u actually want to join pvp base or not so you can stand there without being attacked. (Edit: Better would even be if you join any base that a pop up window opens with the options wether to choose to join the battle or not to.)

Deathticket
12-11-2012, 05:11 AM
Make a PvP room. That won't ever happen. Can barely have 10 people in one base without even a lag spike showing sometime throughout

then get urself another phone or a better internet connection

gison
12-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Nenenenenenecrooo