PDA

View Full Version : How can I get new pets?

Marten1602
11-24-2012, 06:27 PM
hey @ all,
everywhere I read that I'll find eggs in rooks nest.. But I cant find some eggs there..

MasterGT
11-24-2012, 07:14 PM
Just keep at it. Rook's Nest does drop some of the most valuable eggs but don't be afraid to try and farm other places. Egg's take a while to drop. Just yesterday I dropped the first egg of my own and I had been farming for about 3 days. Just look through the stable and if you find a pet you want to try and farm look up the place and run that map. It is all time, if you spend a decent amount of time at it you will be rewarded. :)

Fao
11-24-2012, 07:22 PM
What MasterGT said is a good way to get some!

I found that if your go to Traveler's Outpost and talk to the beastmaster guy, you can get quest to do to help some pets, and when your done you get a daily quest from the pet and a reward is a surprise item, which could be an egg!

MasterGT
11-25-2012, 12:45 PM
What MasterGT said is a good way to get some!

I found that if your go to Traveler's Outpost and talk to the beastmaster guy, you can get quest to do to help some pets, and when your done you get a daily quest from the pet and a reward is a surprise item, which could be an egg!

Of course! I forgot to mention one of the easiest ways! haaha

Imperialmerc
12-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Thanks! I'm still working on those quests.

Ubernewber
12-03-2012, 05:06 PM
U can do quests, pick them up as drops, or buy in CS :P

chitgoks
12-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Just keep at it. Rook's Nest does drop some of the most valuable eggs but don't be afraid to try and farm other places. Egg's take a while to drop. Just yesterday I dropped the first egg of my own and I had been farming for about 3 days. Just look through the stable and if you find a pet you want to try and farm look up the place and run that map. It is all time, if you spend a decent amount of time at it you will be rewarded. :)

this is true. however, it really all amounts to luck. in village, i saw 2x that the other player got the egg. 2x in the same day huh. and one was in gold mine. 2x those instances those players barely did anything. so it was unfair

iCung
12-08-2012, 06:18 PM
actually if you wanted to do get eggs, just buy it in auction house, or by spamming the tomb of kraag dungeon (cerella)

Lovee
12-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Pet shop :) Just kidding~