PDA

View Full Version : how to cure boredom between updates.

Violentsaint
09-12-2010, 08:02 PM
i created this thread in the hope that people will post their ideas on what could be implemented into the game to keep pl interesting between campaigns. because if i have to keep waiting 2 months for the lvl cap to go up, and having nothing to do in the meantime. i may have to find another game to play.

please post ur ideas. however great or small, that would freshen up the game and lose a bit of boredom

thanks

-Violentsaint

Arterra
09-12-2010, 08:04 PM
have farm-offs, where the one who got the most valuable pinks gets ALL OF THEM. lol talk about keeping the rich richer

edit:
innovative pvp: one guy in each team is flag (the weakest one). you win by either killing flag or just getting all points. choose wisely. another form would be "prime hunter pvp" where only one person is in red team and rest are in blue, but only red can use skills.

KingFu
09-12-2010, 08:07 PM
I prefer booting myself from my own games. Haikus. Clear your inbox plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violentsaint
09-12-2010, 08:09 PM
have farm-offs, where the one who got the most valuable pinks gets ALL OF THEM. lol talk about keeping the rich richer

edit:
innovative pvp: one guy in each team is flag (the weakest one). you win by either killing flag or just getting all points. choose wisely. another form would be "prime hunter pvp" where only one person is in red team and rest are in blue, but only red can use skills.

the prime hunter pvp idea sounds pretty cool! :)

Haikus
09-12-2010, 08:09 PM
haha ummm...i would type my idea but im lazy and i just did bro:)

bmc85uk
09-12-2010, 08:20 PM
Most of what I'd want to see (and think would improve replayability) is in the overhaul thread linked in my sig.

Probably the most important feature to me right now would be an updated health/mana system, giving fights a little more longevity, most of all in PvP.

Kurlz
09-12-2010, 08:20 PM
do what i call "challenge runs"...go back to forest haven 1:1 and play thru the game as far as you can with no gear (no armor, helm, sheild, or weapon) its easy at first but it gets pretty hard

Demonicdevyn
09-12-2010, 08:55 PM
omg coincidence much i was just thinking of a idead then logged on and saw this

well here it goes

this game has alot but the one thing it rlly needs is a campaign along those lines
yes it has quests those arent campaigns!

so u can pick a side to stay on for ur game

for example

when u pick this team u can stil chat make freinds play with the other side
its just a title but in this mode is were it comes in

u have all the townes
larger then normal
and well u capture each towne ur team catches a towne

the other team will want this towne now

basically u want all these townes or more then ur opposing team
u can attack to take townes at any second any ammount of ppl
on top i was thinking tht it wud be a great way to implement guilds

while attacking taking over defending

etc.

it wud be great do do as a guild
power in numbers

there can be ways to implement dif things in
such as rewards for having long ammount of time holding towne without it be takin over

this is hard to explain but if u do understand it wud be great

its ike a pvp version of this..>>>>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?6890-Epic-pve-battle-wld-it-were-tht-this-wld-be-possible!!&highlight=epic+battle

with the topper of taking defending townes
it wud be fun
better then pvp
and it wud nvr run out of possibilatys
thers so many things u can impement
and it wud be something to keep coming back to
and this wud be a great introduction to guilds
the ultimate pvp battle

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-12-2010, 09:30 PM
do what i call "challenge runs"...go back to forest haven 1:1 and play thru the game as far as you can with no gear (no armor, helm, sheild, or weapon) its easy at first but it gets pretty hard

Lmao, I gotta try this XD

Demonicdevyn
09-12-2010, 11:48 PM
No on likes My idea :(

cry
09-12-2010, 11:51 PM
I would if it would do able.

Azrael
09-12-2010, 11:51 PM
No on likes My idea :(

i had trouble understanding your idea sadly... but it probably is really cool!

Demonicdevyn
09-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Lol hard to explain

Demonicdevyn
09-12-2010, 11:58 PM
It's like a giant game of capture the flag or in this case Townes
ur guild can combine as teams to hold different Townes other ppl can attack and try to take ur Townes as such pvp
u can get rewards for keeping ur Townes longest
guild wud combine
so u wud have howeve many ppl on each side
all Townes can be taken or lost
and this wud nvr end
ppl can try to take it at any time

Alt1ris
09-13-2010, 12:04 AM
Like factions?

Azrael
09-13-2010, 12:11 AM
Any kind of factioning in this game would make me a happy boy.
What's an mmorpg without hate? Malarky thats what.

Edit: and by "hate" i'm jokin around, but competition and having an "enemy" is great for any mmorpg.

Demonicdevyn
09-13-2010, 12:49 AM
Yea it can be implemented into the WHOLE game
to
pick a side
guilds can be like teams tht our part of one side
u. Can still chat play befreinding opponents like
be traitor u can change teams
IF a important member on there team invites u
it wid be soo much fun
and it wud kepp us busy no more wetting about updates

secs contact me
u have my email I'm flagged

Violentsaint
09-13-2010, 02:32 AM
i say bring back fnord as a pvp server... nothing like pwning noobs while there trying to quest :D

jonboy
09-13-2010, 02:49 AM
Hrmm a pvp server with what 15 players, don't think so, there isn't enough dedicated pvp players.

icantgetkills
09-13-2010, 02:57 AM
ur idea is freaking amazing its like raids of wow.. and thats awesome it would be fun and challanging and hopfully you can raid massive levels with like 400+ enemies and at the end theres a freakishly strong boss that drops a pink/purplre automatically but hard to get really rare pinks..

btw its a PvE version (:

Arterra
09-13-2010, 07:53 AM
hmm im still for capture the flag. winning team all gets pinks/purps/greens. highest contributor (kills/captures) gets best one.

Violentsaint
09-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Factions would be awesome... Like a good and evil side

I want a badass looking sith enchantress :D

Demonicdevyn
09-13-2010, 06:55 PM
lol so i have good idea???

Demonicdevyn
09-27-2010, 05:45 PM
srry guys for the bump but its good news i emailed justg the thread and asked if they can ever make my idea they said they were already wrking and thinking up a concept for it

RedRyder
09-27-2010, 06:31 PM
Suggestion: contribute to my thread! Violent I know u must have some great ideas in. That membrane of yours