PDA

View Full Version : Stop leecher/AFK players STS!

inevitable
11-25-2012, 01:39 AM
We are tired of people leeching behide or simply afk then get the loot even he/she is not in the party! This system is totally bugged!

What's the point of being in a party, can developers explain a bit? You still get the loot, get the xp for people killing on the same map as you do even you reject the party invite. I just don't get it? And sometimes the leecher get the best loot for doing nothing behide and not helping to kill the boss, but you just can't get rid of him/her since you can't kick him off the map.

We should have a vote kick function to kick someone off the map, I know there is a function which probably can vote kick people from party in the future, but we need a function to get leecher off the map, not party... since party seems useless these days.:disturbed:

Piosidon
11-25-2012, 01:58 AM
If the leecher is afk, just lead some mobs to him

ShadowGunX
11-25-2012, 03:25 AM
yup really makes me mad wen det happen. especially at elite maps. dev should make a solo map option like dl. i wudnt suggest boot system coz there r ppls who r lazy to giv pass bt hav enough time to boot. lol

Fyrce
11-25-2012, 03:57 AM
Can they get stuff even if they are not near? or do they have to be close? I thought if you were not close, you do not get loot? Do dead people get loot?

abbasjammmy
11-25-2012, 04:45 AM
yup really makes me mad wen det happen. especially at elite maps. dev should make a solo map option like dl. i wudnt suggest boot system coz there r ppls who r lazy to giv pass bt hav enough time to boot. lol agree with most of whaf u said but i think hosting/pass is better beacause imagine u having 60min combo and leechers join ur game and u keep booting your going to be wasting ur lix booting everyone who joins may aswell make a pass spend 1-2mins telling ur friends ur pass and then running in peace

inevitable
11-25-2012, 05:37 AM
Can they get stuff even if they are not near? or do they have to be close? I thought if you were not close, you do not get loot? Do dead people get loot?

they come near at last sec, gg for hardworkers

inevitable
11-25-2012, 01:38 PM
agree with most of whaf u said but i think hosting/pass is better beacause imagine u having 60min combo and leechers join ur game and u keep booting your going to be wasting ur lix booting everyone who joins may aswell make a pass spend 1-2mins telling ur friends ur pass and then running in peace

we definitely need this system ASAP

dironman1
11-25-2012, 07:30 PM
agree with most of whaf u said but i think hosting/pass is better beacause imagine u having 60min combo and leechers join ur game and u keep booting your going to be wasting ur lix booting everyone who joins may aswell make a pass spend 1-2mins telling ur friends ur pass and then running in peace

we definitely need this system ASAP
Adding on to this, lobbies should definitely be added. In the General Section of this forum I posted a rage thread about leeches and it's very upsetting.

inevitable
11-26-2012, 05:10 AM
If the leecher is afk, just lead some mobs to him

it won't work, tried lots of time in tomb or maps, i leaded the whole dungeon mobs to afk leecher but they only chase the one they first seen or highest aggro,then they run back and ignore the afk guy

Rare
11-26-2012, 10:06 AM

You do get loot if you're dead.

Deathpunch
11-26-2012, 10:34 AM
You do get loot if you're dead.

Yep, had some dude try that crap on me while fighting Bael. Refused to respawn even after I told him I wouldn't finish him off until he got back. So I did the only proper thing, I reset Bael and left, telling him to enjoy his loot.

-----
Note to reader: This post should likely be read in a sarcastic tone of voice.

BodMaster
11-26-2012, 11:13 AM
Guessing most want this to become a duplicate of PL.

Lobbies, Auto attack etc etc, need to get through that this is a different game.

Ephesius
11-26-2012, 12:30 PM
No way stop leechers just let them leech, I'm sure you don't want it like dark legends where you get xp after you finished the map I don't and I don't want gates in pvp unless you can pass through them at will

inevitable
11-26-2012, 01:11 PM

Lobbies, Auto attack etc etc, need to get through that this is a different game.

Sorry I never played any sts games before, so I am not sure what lobbies and auto attack you referring to. But after getting 3 characters to 16, I just feel the need to implement this system to get rid of leeching.

inevitable
11-26-2012, 01:14 PM
No way stop leechers just let them leech, I'm sure you don't want it like dark legends where you get xp after you finished the map I don't and I don't want gates in pvp unless you can pass through them at will

never played dark legends, but unless you yourself is a leecher, you won't opposite to any methods that can get rid of them, they are annoying and unfair to other players. And we didn't mentioned about get xp after finishing the map did we? nor did we ask for copy from other sts games? We are only asking for vote kick from map and pass to join party, this can prevent 95%+ of leeching and afking

Rare
11-27-2012, 09:00 AM

Well I agree with you on that... but there are things they can do to make it better.

Samhayne
11-27-2012, 11:33 AM
Hit the "form a party button" join up into a party. Then go to town and then back into the map (which will be a new one). You will be with your party members and NOT with the leacher.

You have the tools with the party system. Party up and party on!