PDA

View Full Version : PL totally moving to ARMV7 devices?

Waug
11-25-2012, 01:58 AM
If so, that would be the worst decision made ever. Its okay if they make new games that does not support ARMV6 devices such as DL, AL but it's totally unjustified if they do it on well established old game. I'm afraid that, may be atleast 1/3 population may get eliminated during this process, including those players who are playing this game for several months, even years. So this is a pretty much serious issue.

P.S. : The current situation is, armv6 can't download the new app from store, but still can play with the old app already installed in their devices. In near future if sts need to modify the app, and introduce new clint, may be this duel spec situation wont exist. Mean the existance of both the old app and new app for armv7 devices. So I'm asking Devs, whats the planning?

razerfingers
11-25-2012, 02:07 AM
Lol, they already did didnt they?

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Waug
11-25-2012, 02:24 AM
Nope, they did it partially not totally. Mean armv6 cant download the new app from store, but still can play with the old app already installed in their devices.

Sciazaratek
11-25-2012, 03:32 AM
I've heard it too , just got a heart attack. I would not like it at all if they produce this.
Also i have some friends that play on ARMv5 and never had problems with it.

Waug
11-26-2012, 02:33 AM
just got a heart attack.

ya so many players are gonna get that.

Waug
11-27-2012, 07:39 AM
Ah. Fake bump

JaytB
11-27-2012, 08:07 AM
Personally, I think it's a good thing to bump up specs. It means they will be able to do way more cooler things in the future. If they intend to keep pocket legends alive for years to come, they shouldn't fall behind of the competition just because they are limited to supporting ancient hardware.

At least, that's my opinion about it (: