PDA

View Full Version : Confusing about Pet happiness

inevitable
11-25-2012, 07:44 AM
In your stable clicking show pet's stats, you see that happiness is represent by the icon as a footprint with the 2 sword inside it. And sometimes while walking around the map, I see that icon appear above on my head and my pet's head.

Does that mean only at that moment my pet is happy and I can enjoy the bonus for such short time? Or all the time my pet is happy as long as I feed it?
That icon is getting me really confused, because I am using a flap jack so I wanna know if mana and hp restore helps all the time or just that single moment.. thanks.

Lightningspeed
11-25-2012, 09:21 AM
The happiness bonus remains active as long as the sad face does not show. If you want to check it yourself, check your stats by unequipping and equipping your pet when your pet doesn't show that icon (use a pet that gives you stat boosts and not regen boosts so you can clearly see the bonus on your stats page).

inevitable
11-25-2012, 01:33 PM
The happiness bonus remains active as long as the sad face does not show. If you want to check it yourself, check your stats by unequipping and equipping your pet when your pet doesn't show that icon (use a pet that gives you stat boosts and not regen boosts so you can clearly see the bonus on your stats page).

really, then what's the footprint icon about?

digitalbot
11-25-2012, 01:39 PM
happy about going forms walk :-)
or just a tad hungry :-)

Heroelite
11-25-2012, 06:49 PM
That icon appears every once in a while but it can also show the dog treat icon to show that your pet is hungry. As long as your pet doesn't have the sad face then your happiness bonus will stay active.