PDA

View Full Version : Order and Chaos

Nihiliste
11-25-2012, 10:50 AM
Is Order and Chaos any good? I've always wanted to play it but never had itunes money to buy it. Always spent it on plat...now I can buy it.

Plaguemaw
11-25-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm currently running o&c, and it rocks. Think of it like a mix of PL and WoW. I'll be here until PL gets all patched up. If you have the extra cash, I highly recommend you grab it.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Nihiliste
11-25-2012, 11:43 AM
Is there anything that puts me at a disadvantage as a new player? And its not a money hole right?

razerfingers
11-25-2012, 11:49 AM
No, apple version has no subscription i heard in new update. Android what i use and i have o&c we havent gotten update yet lol.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Plaguemaw
11-25-2012, 11:51 AM
So far I've been moving along just fine, and haven't spent a dime apart from the download cost. Inventory space is small at first but can be expanded for in game gold. Movement isn't quite as fluid as the Spacetime engine, but does well for the graphics and detail. My favorite things are the wide variety of quests, the harvest style crafting, and the free roam map.

Edit-- I'm lv11, cap appears to be 65

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Deatharcherr
11-25-2012, 11:53 AM
Isnt cap 60?

Elyseon
11-25-2012, 01:56 PM
Isnt cap 60?
Yeh im like 53
Cuz last area is sooooooo boring
The islandy zone is really fun
Also that second zone idk the name
Likw aome thing coast where bellshoal is

Skeletonlord
11-25-2012, 02:07 PM
I have played Heroes of Order and Chaos on iOS, it's FREE, and is a good starter if your a newbie. You need a GL Live account, you can make that within the app.

StompArtist
11-25-2012, 02:22 PM
Yeh im like 53

Goes downhill at the desert doesn't it?

asifaiab
11-25-2012, 02:31 PM
there is new order and chaos on ios, its heroes of order and chaos, its basically order and chaos, but free.

BodMaster
11-25-2012, 02:37 PM
OnC gets boring quick, heard towards end game the funds start rolling in. But always good to take a rest or experience other games (:

there is new order and chaos on ios, its heroes of order and chaos, its basically order and chaos, but free.

This guy fails to realise the difference between the failure that is HoOnC and OnC. (Nothing alike)

Conradin
11-25-2012, 02:42 PM
HoOnC sucks?

XghostzX
11-25-2012, 02:50 PM
order and chaos is really fun when you're leveling. When you reach level 60 (I was a 60 assassin), you decide then you want to start grabbing the most gold and best gear.

Gold: pretty easy to obtain if you know the right spots to farm it.

Best Gear: Takes lots of time to get because A.) If you don't want to pay money, you have to run through dungeons. The dungeons require finding a team of preferably each class (which can take a long or short amount of time) and B.) You better get lucky getting the drop you need.

For instance, to gain one "Epic Item" (similar to a crafted pink item in PL), you need lots of ingredients. First, you need to master your crafting skills which requires either hours of farming, or for me (a friend gave me gold), 500-700 gold depending on your class. (Which is the same as about 5-7mill in PL)

After you've achieved master crafting for your particular class, then you have to focus on 6 of 6 items. For instance, a robe requires X amount of materials, an easier robe to attain, and a type of essence. The essence can be purchased for runes (costs a lot to craft one epic) or can be farmed (takes lots of time). Not to mention to get the epic gear (purple gear), you need all of the blue gear first (which is generally bought, or it takes lots of time to farm). See where this is heading?...

Last but not least, some of the best weapons can be obtained by:

A.) Farming - and the best weapons rarely drop (I've attempted to farm a certain weapon for a month, didn't get it once)

B.) Completing these quests called "Soul Quests". (You do a quest which grants you "souls", and you need anywhere from 450-600 for an epic weapon, and around 75-250 for trinkest/necklaces/rings. The maximum you can get is around 30 a day, but that's if you complete all of the quests. I typically only got 12 a day.) = time time time.

C.) Similar to PL, there's "chests" you can purchase for real money. It costs 30 runes for the golden chest to try and get a epic weapon, but it's also extremely rare just to get the one you want. It's basically a 1 in 25 (maybe 30) chance you'll get the item you want.

When you start playing the game, you'll notice how when you run a dungeon and loot an item, the item becomes "bounded" and cannot be sold for gold. So yes, you'll get good weapons not according to your class, which sucks sometimes. You can only sell items from normal mobs not in dungeons.

Conclusion: Be ready to spend a ton of A LOT of time on this game, or be ready to spend A LOT of money and a good amount of time.

It's a fun game once you get all the gear you need, in my opinion. Then dungeons, PvP, etc. are all fun.

iRusher
11-25-2012, 03:18 PM
I was a lvl 48 on there but didn't pay my subscription..lol fun game though

Elyseon
11-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Yeh im like 53

Goes downhill at the desert doesn't it?
Yeh but i just did like 2 quests an day and that was pretty fast to get through
Last area just a dead end

Elyseon
11-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Theres no more subscriptions

Crafting is really hard btw

iRusher
11-25-2012, 10:30 PM

There aren't??:0 I may come back then it was cool

Elyseon
11-25-2012, 11:27 PM

There aren't??:0 I may come back then it was cool
No they removed like 2 updates ago

Otukura
11-28-2012, 09:10 PM
its good add me ign Partholomew

RedRyder
11-29-2012, 10:05 AM
The games boring if you're not playing with good friends and get into pvp. I quit around the time that dungeons came out. After that it became a hardcore thing and I lost interest. I had a 60 Mage, 50 something warrior and a 40 something monk and an archer around the same level. I gave the account away lol.

MightyMicah
11-29-2012, 10:12 AM
I couldn't manage to play past level 22.

I guess I'm like, if I'm going to play a mobile mmo, I don't want it to be just a lesser version of a true mmo. (Id rather spend time playing SWTOR or GW2) I want it to be totally unique. Which is why I usually play sts games :D

Riccits
11-29-2012, 10:17 AM
We discussed here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67136-Whoa!-Order-and-Chaos-now-free-to-play&highlight=order+chaos

Pretty good game, especially if u like WoW. Not perfect at all, but i would recommand to try it to every IPad owner. For Android i woudnt recommand.

Pros:

- good grafics
- specific classes
- gold isnt much needed, but play skills to optain the best gear
- pvp gear is different than pve gear
- hard dungeons where doog teamplay is required
- not much RL money needed (no elixiers^^)

cons:
- quite some bugs, crashes sometimes
- u need to organize a group for dungeons, wich sometimes needs some time
- kinda bad communtiy, many a-holes
- loot can be ninjaed, just for fun or hate
- exhaustion system (but not really a problem if u have 2 or even 3 chars)

Some ex-PL guys are there like Decur, Arsenal, Cajunqueen etc. just look for them (Arcadian Forest Server)

Riccits
11-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Is there anything that puts me at a disadvantage as a new player? And its not a money hole right?

the only disatvantage is that its harder to find ppl for old dungeons, u need to make some friends there or join a guild.
leveling to 60 is boring... if u play a lot ur through in 2 weeks. once ur 60 u can play legendary mode of dungeons, so the fun begins.
see the way to 60 as learnway to play ur class, u will need it^^