PDA

View Full Version : Health or damage ?

Afiqruslan
11-25-2012, 11:22 AM
Guys, Please help me. I've a big trouble of choosing my Armour & weapon.

I'm not sure what is best for my sorcerer character ):

Should my gear be focusing on HIGH DAMAGE OR HIGH HEALTH ?

Do Give me your opinion down below because i really have trouble choosing my gear.

ThankYou guys

Shonex
11-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Well it depends on what you really want to do with your sorcerer,if you want HIGH DAMAGE focus on gear with better attack and high % of bonus damage.And if you want HIGH HEALTH,focus on gear that gives you health and a big armor boost,that means you`ll die less but have a lower damage output...Hope I helped ;)

Nightarcher
11-25-2012, 12:24 PM
For your weapon, I asvise to go for the one with the best damage and high INT. Also, if you can afford a Flamestrike rod, even a cheap one, get it. The weapon attack is almost twice as fast as other wands.

With your armor/jewelry, go for gear with STR and INT, plus armor for helms/armor and damage for rings/amulets. The ideal Mage at endgame will have high damage (80+) while maintaining over 1,000 health: this allows for survivability with high damage output. :)

Afiqruslan
11-25-2012, 01:20 PM
Thanks both you (: I appreciate your time and effort to help me ! :D

I Have 900 health and 72.6 damage. Is it okay ?

Nightarcher
11-25-2012, 02:10 PM
I would say you're set up pretty darn well. Keep looking for good Legendaries to boost your stats, farm some elite for drops, you know. Endgame stuff. Have fun! :)

disastar
11-27-2012, 04:47 AM
Is 25 str too much for sorcerer?

primaeva
11-29-2012, 03:25 AM
I've found that there's no need for HP if you don't get hit.

I've also found that the more damage you deal, the higher chance the boss/mob will come down on you.

In other words, this balance very much depends on how well your warrior can hold aggro and taunt. Therefore, if you're running with random people and warriors, take some HP along as you're going to pull some mobs eventually (or just relax and use your normal attack for the first 3 seconds of a fight).

If you're already in a specialized team with decent warriors/tanks, go full out damage and regulate your damage cycle.