PDA

View Full Version : Rouges are OP!!! Please nerf them!

TheAnonymous
11-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Rogues are way over powered they deserve a nerf.

They have the least amount of armor when compared to warrior+mage with base but also skills
They die the easiest out of the bunch
They have the shortest time between casting on their skills yet their regen on mana is slow and doesn't make up for the casting of skills.

There is so many more things I could list but they are way overpowered they deserve a nerf the most out of the classes.

It isn't fair they have all these advantages.

Astrocat
11-25-2012, 11:41 AM
Rouges are way over powered they deserve a nerf.

They have the least amount of armor when compared to warrior+mage with base but also skills
They have the shortest time between casting on their skills yet their regen on mana is slow and doesn't make up for the casting of skills.

There is so many more things I could list but they are way overpowered they deserve a nerf the most out of the classes.

Here we go again. It's rogues now... Guys STOP complaining did you saw how many threads like that there is already? --'

Covert
11-25-2012, 11:43 AM
am pretty sure G said a couple weeks ago that theyd be nerfed soon

please be patient

Deathpunch
11-25-2012, 11:55 AM
I think this was an attempt at comedy. Key word: attempt.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment

Kuero
11-25-2012, 11:57 AM
This time I agree with astro.
First warriors, then mages, then warriors again and now rogues lol

Stop requesting to nerf everything.

Also rogues and mages need to be powerful since they have a weak armor value.

How can ppl request nerf's already when pvp isn't even out yet?

Kuero
11-25-2012, 12:03 PM
Rouges are way over powered they deserve a nerf.

They have the least amount of armor.

Yet their regen on mana is slow

They are way overpowered they deserve a nerf the most out of the classes.

Yes I see. They have all advantages. A nerf is necessary

Astrocat
11-25-2012, 12:11 PM
This time I agree with astro.
First warriors, then mages, then warriors again and now rogues lol

Stop requesting to nerf everything.

Also rogues and mages need to be powerful since they have a weak armor value.

How can ppl request nerf's already when pvp isn't even out yet?

Ikr? PvP is not even here but threads like this keep coming o.O

Conradin
11-25-2012, 12:22 PM
The aWk moment when people reply without reading....

Kuero
11-25-2012, 12:28 PM
The aWk moment when people reply without reading....

Maybe you could point out what you mean?
Anonymous was stating that rogues have the least armor count, die easiest, have a slow mana regen and still they are overpowered?

Doesn't make sense at all, and I have read everything before I replied

Elyseon
11-25-2012, 12:38 PM
All classes are OP omg this game is way to hard

Deathpunch
11-25-2012, 12:47 PM
All classes are OP omg this game is way to hard

Too*

-----

Sorcererssoul
11-25-2012, 12:48 PM
Maybe you could point out what you mean?
Anonymous was stating that rogues have the least armor count, die easiest, have a slow mana regen and still they are overpowered?

Doesn't make sense at all, and I have read everything before I replied
It's called sarcasm.
He is trying to get his point across, rogues are indeed a little too squishy compared to the other 2 classes

Deathpunch
11-25-2012, 12:51 PM
It's called sarcasm.
He is trying to get his point across, rogues are indeed a little too squishy compared to the other 2 classes

Hmm...

*strokes beard, thinking*

Ya don't say?

-----

j3peaz
11-25-2012, 12:53 PM
Sarcasm>internet lol

Havent got to play rouge but they should have high dps on single target imo, maybe not high attack numbers but they should be quickest of the 3

Kuero
11-25-2012, 12:54 PM
I know what sarcasm is. I just didn't realize his post shall be sarcastic

ProSophist
11-25-2012, 12:57 PM
The funniest part of this thread is the people who did not bother reading before posting.
Either that or they have serious mental impairment.

Deathpunch
11-25-2012, 12:58 PM
I know what sarcasm is. I just didn't realize his post shall be sarcastic

Well, it's a good thing we have Captain Obvious to point it out for ya, or you'd be thinking this was srs bsns. :D

-----

Kuero
11-25-2012, 01:04 PM
Right now I'm thinking what the hell is srs bsns?

Deathpunch
11-25-2012, 01:11 PM
Right now I'm thinking what the hell is srs bsns?

Lol! Serious business! ;)

-----

Vystirch
11-25-2012, 01:14 PM
The game is balanced *period* just respec

-Vys

digitalbot
11-25-2012, 01:47 PM
enemies go after the strongest anyways 'what they got to worry about ,cept keep our health up! and cast .
I'd agree I've seen some mana at 1700 and yet they still run out .
I'll make a char bet I'll be 1337 .

Kuero
11-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Lol! Serious business! ;)
-----

Oh lol

BodMaster
11-25-2012, 02:10 PM
No one reads the actual thread or OP contents, and go by what they have read from the title.

Rogues are indeed the least played and underdog, but that's how I like it. Though I wish we could have some more mana regen, or at least mana for skills once again lowered.

One group of regular mob, out of mana.

Elite, no need in mentioning, 1 mob and out of mana half health.

Irulelol
11-25-2012, 02:18 PM
How bout we nerf everyone and make em all have equal everything :O noone could complain cause all classes would be equal :D

Kaytar
11-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Please nerf them so my class in the best. Thank you

ThePhantom
11-25-2012, 02:44 PM
Rogues OP, Nerf them. Lmfao this made me laugh

Covert
11-25-2012, 02:53 PM
No one reads the actual thread or OP contents, and go by what they have read from the title.

Rogues are indeed the least played and underdog, but that's how I like it. Though I wish we could have some more mana regen, or at least mana for skills once again lowered.

um

have u not noticed all the rogues running around? we need to see more warriors and mages rly

Cahaun
11-25-2012, 03:53 PM

um

have u not noticed all the rogues running around? we need to see more warriors and mages rly
Warriors need a buff! People are playing them more so they need better stats! Rogues are just too OP and need to die even faster!

Derp

Covert
11-25-2012, 04:00 PM
Warriors need a buff! People are playing them more so they need better stats! Rogues are just too OP and need to die even faster!

Derp

yeh and warriors having such close range attacks arent helping either

warriors should at least be able to use wands or staffs so they can kite as intended

Rare
11-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Lol did anyone actually read the post?

Cahaun
11-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Lol did anyone actually read the post?
I read my post and I fully agree that I'm correct

Gassyllama
11-25-2012, 05:13 PM
My only concern is that after the rebalance warriors may not stand a chance at PvP.

What happens when Rogues become actually worthwhile to play as haha

Bebsi
11-25-2012, 06:50 PM
yeh and warriors having such close range attacks arent helping either

warriors should at least be able to use wands or staffs so they can kite as intended

Dex/Intbear ftw lol

Zaonabiuibil
11-25-2012, 07:02 PM
The title says Rouges not Rogues. Rouge is like a sort of shade of red. Agreed though, red is totally OP.

NiN
11-25-2012, 11:27 PM
Yes, rogues are OP.
NERF ME

BodMaster
11-25-2012, 11:27 PM
um

At one point it was close to being renamed.... Arcane Warriors. (Until armour nerf, many jumped to Sorc)

Aracnus
11-25-2012, 11:34 PM
The only thing that needs nerfed on the Rogue, is Mana (Like Bod said, "after 1 mob, your mana is gone"). Health isn't a big issue, armor is about the same as sorcerer, and the damage is quite good.
---
You guys just need to stop complaining about everything, and find ONE good thing that needs to be fixed :)

Linthar
11-26-2012, 02:19 AM
I personally don't think any class is OP. They are all right where they need to be. If they nerf warriors again, and make them die a lot. I will not play this game anymore. People are complaining about warriors being OP, no they are supposed to have a lot of armor and HP. That's why they tank, so please stop complaining. The classes are fine the way they are.... damn -.-

Rot
11-26-2012, 03:07 AM
Don't blame the rogues, blame the mobs. ^_^

Azedrab
11-26-2012, 07:25 AM
I think rogues deserved to be nerfed because a good 3/4 of the people who play the class can't even spell 'rogue' properly.

BodMaster
11-26-2012, 07:35 AM
I personally don't think any class is OP. They are all right where they need to be. If they nerf warriors again, and make them die a lot. I will not play this game anymore. People are complaining about warriors being OP, no they are supposed to have a lot of armor and HP. That's why they tank, so please stop complaining. The classes are fine the way they are.... damn -.-

Guess you won't be playing then?

G, has already stated the armour is going to be brought back down, but not as much as last time.

DontNerfMeBro
11-29-2012, 01:48 AM
Here we go again. It's rogues now... Guys STOP complaining did you saw how many threads like that there is already? --'

so you're saying the substantial player base that is dissatisfied with their characters imbalance should just stop complaining because you happen to be bored of the issue?

gawd I wish you would stop posting in this forum.

moonway03
11-29-2012, 03:10 AM
Its not over powered
Warrior-tank,low damage
Mage-moderate attack power,more aoe skills
Rogues-high powered but most skills are single target,and high dodge and crit but low health and armor as mages

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Astrocat
11-29-2012, 05:09 PM
so you're saying the substantial player base that is dissatisfied with their characters imbalance should just stop complaining because you happen to be bored of the issue?

gawd I wish you would stop posting in this forum.

Lol chill why so mad ? :D

Elyseon
11-29-2012, 07:16 PM
find ONE good thing that needs to be fixed :)
wut needs to be fixed er not fixed i gess lol is camera

WinterKate
11-29-2012, 08:25 PM
My rogue is fine, as of the moment. Can even tank when warriors don't. :) Wait til PVP and we would know which class is boss. Lol. Kidding. :p

When STS granted free respecs for a day, I experimented and tried on builds. And my rogue is just as strong as my mage now. :) Hope for PVP, this will work. :p

MightyMicah
11-29-2012, 09:05 PM
What kind of thread is this? I'm so flipping confused.

Is the op trying to say that rogues should be more powerful? If so, I just may agree. But "nerf"? Nerf implies a downgrade. Not an upgrade. Or was this thread an attempt at irony?

Either way, I agree with what most of y'all are saying. Just play the game and stop suggesting nerfs. Once again, I'll share a post I wrote on another thread. My friend, when referring to Black Ops 2 said, "Black ops 2 is so balanced that it sucks." Food for thought.

Delphina
11-29-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm going to close this thread.