PDA

View Full Version : Joining via friend's invite glitch?

CanonicalKoi
09-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Two friends invited me to join two different groups, but I couldn't join either one. The first was several layers into the Alien scenario and it told me I couldn't join them, that I had to start at the beginning. Okay, fair enough. The other was a ways into Fathom Crypt. That one said I wasn't a high enough level--I'm level 29. Earlier today, I joined a couple groups in the Crypt without any problems.....what's changed? And why do I seem to be a glitch-magnet suddenly? Maybe I can buy a rabbit-foot in the store......

Royce
09-12-2010, 10:29 PM
The only level restrictions are for PvP, so my guess is someone invited you to a PvP match that was hosted by a player level 35 or higher (which you would not be able to join).

CanonicalKoi
09-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Hmmmmmm....I didn't sign-up for PvP (yet). So color me still confused.

bladesword
09-13-2010, 07:00 AM
Er you dun need to sign up for Pvp to play pvp

Violentsaint
09-13-2010, 07:33 AM
Er you dun need to sign up for Pvp to play pvp

I guess he assumes that signing up for pvp in ursan Weald is the only way to play pvp and is unaware that u can host/join pvp arenas.

CanonicalKoi
09-13-2010, 09:08 AM
I guess "he" did--now I know. Does anything come up in the invite saying "arena" or PvP" or "tunafish" or anything that might indicate it's a PvP invite? 'Cause I didn't notice anything like that. Excuse the ignorance, eh? Having done PvP in other games, I just wasn't interested enough to do much research on it in this one yet.