PDA

View Full Version : Rules and Policy?

onechase
11-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Hi I was just wondering what the rules of this game are. Is there specific guidelines to follow and is there a banning policy? This may be a silly question considering the game just came out but i'm fairly new to this gaming company and I don't want to break them on accident. Thank You for reading :)

Kuero
11-25-2012, 12:38 PM
You find the terms of use/ service and policy's in the AL announcement section. They should be on top since they are most important

Elyseon
11-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Hi I was just wondering what the rules of this game are. Is there specific guidelines to follow and is there a banning policy? This may be a silly question considering the game just came out but i'm fairly new to this gaming company and I don't want to break them on accident. Thank You for reading :) should also be a link for the login screen of the game

Kuero
11-25-2012, 12:41 PM
But for keeping it simple: don't spam, don't scam, don't hack, don't be offensive, don't abuse bugs or glitches, don't do anything which could ruin other player's gameplay exp, don't use anything to improve the gameplay which hasn't been released by the devs theirselves only

Deathpunch
11-25-2012, 12:46 PM
Also, there is the unofficial "Give Deathpunch some gold and pinks" rule, but I've only found one person that likes that rule. You can be number 2, though! :D

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment

Kuero
11-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Also, there is the unofficial "Give Deathpunch some gold and pinks" rule, but I've only found one person that likes that rule. You can be number 2, though! :D

-----

I can imagine who's person no. 1 lol

Deathpunch
11-25-2012, 12:49 PM
I can imagine who's person no. 1 lol

Well, enlighten us, please. I need to hit them up. ;)

-----

Kuero
11-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Yourself lol

onechase
11-25-2012, 12:59 PM
Thank You guys :)