PDA

View Full Version : How to make your iPhone speaker LOUDER! (Nothing to do with PL.. well not directly)

Pixxie
04-23-2010, 06:01 AM
Ok.

There are 2 things you can do to REALLY boost your built-in iPhone speaker sound.

(Exclaimer: The first is a bit dangerous.. kinda.. and the other is only useful when playing music or listening to something in the background.. you'll see why.)

1) Take a pin.. safety pin, needle.. whatever. On the bottom left side of your phone is the speaker, carefully poke the needle into the holes. This will penetrate the small plastic film which is inside to act as a dust guard.

Why it's dangerous: Dust could get inside. Oh noes! To be honest, I've never heard of anyone having major problems because of dust getting in those tiny little speaker holes....

2) This is crazy. Stick your iphone in a GLASS. Yes.. a drinking glass. When you're playing music, this acts as a funnel and amplifies the HECK out of your iPhone.

Background use only: Now this isn't very practical while, say, actively playing PL.. just try to stick your hands in that glass.. but it's great since you're a cheapass and you didn't buy that $300 bose dock, but you really want to listen to some music while you're in the shower, and the stupid iPhone speaker sucks and isn't loud enough to drown out your awful singing.

There. My secrets are revealed. Enjoy!

(This was my 69th post! 69! .....I'm juvenile.)

Chronical
04-23-2010, 06:16 AM
Old news :D