PDA

View Full Version : Flawless' Official Thread

Bless
11-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Hello!

I am proud to announce that a new guild has formed in the land of Arlor! This is the Official thread of Flawless. Read more to see how it all began...

Once upon a dark, dark time, the wizard Gustav was exploring the land of Arlor. He battled and defeated the toughest of the tough, however the turn of his journey came when he faced Bael. He was the meanest of all the bosses, now Gustav was an old man and he was easily taken down. Gustav called his group of heroes - the Flawless, they fought Bael and towered above him. That was not quite the happy ending however, the Elite dungeons faced them next! Do you think you have what it takes?

Flawless seeks the Mature, Respectful and Fun people in our community! Our guild strives for the elite and hardcore bits in Arcane Legends, we are looking for all types of people in Flawless such as Merchants, Pvpers, Farmers, Hardcore Pvers or even the friendly chatters!

Guild Requirements:
● You have to be Level 12+
● Enthusiastic about the game
● Active
● Mature and Friendly
● Helpful
> Be able to run Elite maps, hauntlet and tombs - this is not a requirement but preferred.

Guild Rules:
● NO spamming either guild/normal chat
● Strictly NO scammimg or hacking
● Do not ask for promotions, they will be awarded to loyal, helpful and active members.
● Selling is permitted in guildchat as long as there is no spamming.
● Follow ALL TOS
● Do not create drama, fights or arguments in Guildchat.

Guild special:
- Look forward to Saturdays Trivia Nights contests, there will be prizes.
- Member hosted parties, contests and more

GM: Miracles
Officers: (just created guild but will be updated)
Recruiters: (just created guild but will be updated)

Flawless is now recruiting! PM Miracles or post below if you are interested in joining. Thanks!

Bless
11-28-2012, 06:44 AM
~_~

Vilified
11-28-2012, 07:09 AM
Yo I'd like to join you know me from pl Im not a noob but I am under lvl req for the time being message me in game ign is "diseased"

Bless
11-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Yo I'd like to join you know me from pl Im not a noob but I am under lvl req for the time being message me in game ign is "diseased" cya ig! =)

Everyone'sFavMage
11-28-2012, 11:16 AM
Lawless.