PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty of Bosses

dironman1
11-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Hey guys, as I have noticed from going through every map in the game, the bosses have different difficulties. First, the very first boss you fight is insanely hard for the newbies. Then in the Yrda forest I think with Mother and Klutus, these 2 bosses are way harder than the boss in Rook's Nest. I've only used these 3 sections since it's the first I could think of, overall every section has whacked difficulties. This should be fixed. First boss should be very easy, it really turned my excitement off from the beginning. So this is only from my perspective, and it's different for people. Please post your thoughts. Thanks guys ;)

PvE
11-25-2012, 07:46 PM
First boss is a joke. Solo'd at lvl 2?

Jed
11-25-2012, 07:50 PM
Then in the Yrda forest I think with Mother and Klutus, these 2 bosses are way harder than the boss in Rook's Nest.
The difficulty of enemies increases with more players in the zone. Bael is certainly more difficult than Mother or Klutus, especially for a poor sorcerer who keeps gaining the boss's attention.

maiohwmai
11-25-2012, 07:52 PM
The difficulty of enemies increases with more players in the zone. Bael is certainly more difficult than Mother or Klutus, especially for a poor sorcerer who keeps gaining the boss's attention.This is true. I guess it's a DPS issue, but I seem to draw a lot of aggro against Bael.

Jed
11-25-2012, 08:34 PM
This is true. I guess it's a DPS issue, but I seem to draw a lot of aggro against Bael.
Even if I hang back and let a tank attack first and jump away from him, I always seem to be running for my life from Bael (or nearly any other boss) with the other players chasing him.
Unless there's a decent tank who can keep aggro, which is rare.
It's not fun.

maiohwmai
11-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Oddly enough, I seem to have the hardest time with Jarl. At L15 I can solo him, but it seems like even with other 15s in the party he keys in on me.

Could be that a tank wasn't good at holding aggro, like you said.

Cahaun
11-25-2012, 09:19 PM
We'd say, play better.
Check out my AL Boss Compendium for hints and tips on the boss encounters in AL. I'm updating Becquila and Klutus into it tonight.

dironman1
11-25-2012, 09:41 PM
The difficulty of enemies increases with more players in the zone. Bael is certainly more difficult than Mother or Klutus, especially for a poor sorcerer who keeps gaining the boss's attention.
Totally forgot!

dmspker
11-25-2012, 10:45 PM
Don't give a cr p mother is hardest boss , when i was poor boy it one hitted my rogue when i had no problems with bael

BodMaster
11-25-2012, 11:10 PM
No more nerfs, especially Regular campaign. Elite could do with a tone down, just a lil. Mother boss there is totally unpredictable, kill in one shot and you can't even see why you have been killed.

Don't give a cr p mother is hardest boss , when i was poor boy it one hitted my rogue when i had no problems with bael

Mother was farmable, way before Bael. If anything Ghul is still a pretty hard boss for being so low into the campaign.

MaceG
11-25-2012, 11:29 PM
I was soloin mother as a lvl 8 warrior

Bless
11-26-2012, 02:49 AM
First boss easy
Bael easy
Mother easy
Klutus hard
Ghul hard
Gruwald hard
Thunk easy
Morgana easy
Krax easy
Bequila easy

My experiances with these bosses. Imma mage. Btw this was when i faced em first time - at the appropriate lvl for each

McBain
11-26-2012, 03:44 AM
All the bosses are easy. No nerfs, fer cryin' out loud.

chitgoks
12-05-2012, 03:12 AM
they are not bad... now.. if you play them in elite ... good luck he he he