PDA

View Full Version : my lv15 skill build

Garvhoz
11-25-2012, 09:00 PM
Do you think my skill build is adequate?

Skyward Smash:
-Seismic Slam
-Quaking Earth

Rally Cry:
-Lungs of Might
-Call to Arms

Vengeful Blood:
-Acute Strike
-Savage Strikes
-Adrenaline Surge

Horn of Renew:
-Increased Range
-Increased Duration
-Protective Sheild

I usually buff my team (if i have one) with both horns, vengeful blood is for the big mobs and bosses, and skyward smash is just for attacking

What do you guys think?

Technique
11-25-2012, 09:03 PM
No windmill? Even if you wanted to keep all those buffs I'd switch out skyward slash for windmill.

The only buff I think that's worth keeping is vengful blood, I got that maxed on my warrior and I love it.

Aracnus
11-25-2012, 09:35 PM
No windmill? Even if you wanted to keep all those buffs I'd switch out skyward slash for windmill.

The only buff I think that's worth keeping is vengful blood, I got that maxed on my warrior and I love it.

I'll remember this Tech, also i'd like you to get on PL so you can give me those ears, lol.

---

Also, i will have to remember this build for when my warrior gets to 15.. Gonna take all the guides, and combine 'em, to hopefully make one really good build.

Heroelite
11-25-2012, 11:27 PM
Do you think my skill build is adequate?

Skyward Smash:
-Seismic Slam
-Quaking Earth

Rally Cry:
-Lungs of Might
-Call to Arms

Vengeful Blood:
-Acute Strike
-Savage Strikes
-Adrenaline Surge

Horn of Renew:
-Increased Range
-Increased Duration
-Protective Sheild

I usually buff my team (if i have one) with both horns, vengeful blood is for the big mobs and bosses, and skyward smash is just for attacking

What do you guys think?

Ok first off your not going to need that extra range for the heal. Put that point into vengful blood upgrade to make that 5/5.
You should also change quaking earth to the second upgrade that increases damage by 10% because skyward smash is your spam skill that kills mob groups quick with a cool down of only 4s.
Then you need to swap out rally cry for either windmill or chest splitter.
If you choose windmill do the 25% longer duration and the 15% more damage. At lvl 16 upgrade windmill to 6m range.
Chest splitter for holding aggro and good dps, do the increase maximum targets by 1 and the last one that interrupts enemy windups. At lvl 16 put that point into decimation which gives enemies slayed by chest splitter to explode.

As you approach mob or boss, do vengeful blood (You don't have to charge if its 5/5 bug maybe), then do a charged sky then chest splitter/ wind mill and heal if necesarry.

Montanabro
11-26-2012, 09:52 PM
If you plan to tank you should add the taunt upgrade under Horn of Renew. Especially if you are using the increased range and duration upgrades.