PDA

View Full Version : Pets question!

xperiagirl
11-26-2012, 03:35 AM
Where can i catch one, or where can i get one, in auction are pretty expensive T_T. And if I'm premiun character can i unblock them? I want "the ghost"

Zaonabiuibil
11-26-2012, 06:34 AM
Where can i catch one, or where can i get one, in auction are pretty expensive T_T. And if I'm premiun character can i unblock them? I want "the ghost"

The ghost was from a past event. Now usually your best chance is wait for another event, or buy the auction ones.

Haven't played in awhile, do Albino Bats still drop? If so, they're the only lootable ones as of now (as far as I know.)

Flamberge
11-26-2012, 07:13 AM
The ghost was from a past event. Now usually your best chance is wait for another event, or buy the auction ones.

Haven't played in awhile, do Albino Bats still drop? If so, they're the only lootable ones as of now (as far as I know.)

I believe it's still drop in Morhaven District - Rooftop.

Phantomas
11-26-2012, 10:10 AM
I believe it's still drop in Morhaven District - Rooftop.

Correct, Albino Bats stil drop in Morhaven District Rooftop Assaillant, but also in mission 3 ( Laboratory Secrets) of Morhaven District
Ghost and (Purlpe) Wisps were event related, currently only available at auction.
Btw ghost is expensive, recommend buying a Purple Wisp think it's abt 55k in auction. Have fun :cheerful:

Bastilia
11-26-2012, 12:22 PM
or I'm selling ghost for 1m gold :p

jancha
11-26-2012, 05:39 PM
OT: ghost is must have!

Jcyee
11-26-2012, 11:25 PM
Or if you want a free one, you should get to level 31, the current cap, and you will get a free pet! but once the cap is raised, the pet will no longer be attainable

Kraoracha
11-27-2012, 04:30 AM
Does that mean that when the cap is raised those pets will become rare and will be sold on auction again, lol?

Survivorfan
11-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Does that mean that when the cap is raised those pets will become rare and will be sold on auction again, lol?

The level cap pets are untradeable

Kraoracha
11-29-2012, 08:32 AM
Ah, okay.
I dont use a pet anymore, they just are annoying anyway.

Phantasm0162
12-02-2012, 04:27 PM
well im am truly honered (tear) (tear) i didnt know that i was desired so much in dl,it truly makes me happy :) u want the ghost well....HERE HE IS( swoops in and floats all in your face) HUUG MEEEE :D