PDA

View Full Version : L66 bear pvp help!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
11-26-2012, 03:36 AM
Titel says it all plz post below if u can help! Mch appreciated :-)

Chioricon
11-26-2012, 09:48 AM
Rush him. Kill him. Start to do the chicken dance around the map till buffs are reloaded. Repeat.

Problem Solved.

-kyleww
11-26-2012, 11:02 PM
do u mean help with a build? or help beating them? either way i dont pvp at 66 so i know nothing lol

airslash
11-26-2012, 11:24 PM
Hehe... Compared to Birds and Mages. I personally think bears are much more fun. I'm not sure of the skill points of the bear at l66 are but between the four : sms, crippling, vengeful, crushingblow. Sms should be maxed out, crippling put at 1, Crushing blow maxed out and vengeful put at about 5 (for l66) Obviously, the buffs will be maxed out, and beckon and stomp will be maxed out too. A fun fact I picked up while watching twinks pvp is the extra damage and distance Stomp+Sms will give you. When I pvp, I go beckon, stomp, and sms really fast. This will send your foe even farther and seem to "DOUBLE" the amount of damage that you pull off from the regular beckon and stomp combo.
Also, the common question is what happens when beckon misses?
The way I go when my beckon misses is.. STOMP( This will stun your opponent.. if it misses RUN FOREST RUN) hellscream, and slashes. Afterwards, run back and use ur Stomp+beckon+sms Combo.
Merely reading about pvp and actually pulling it off in the real arena is different. Try and practice your bear and don't give up if it doesn't work out in the beginning!