PDA

View Full Version : Should not have ended support for arm6 devices.

artexx
11-26-2012, 12:47 PM
No big rant here. You just should have not ended support for arm6 the people that built your empire. I also own MANY devices so I could still play, but you turn your back and I do the same.

Artexx L70 warrior

Sparklife L70 mage

Griffinwood L45 archer

and a t3 guild all soon deleted lol

Lowlyspy
11-26-2012, 12:57 PM
Why does everyone make it out like they did this to spite everyone? They definitely didn't do it strictly to mock people who don't have the latest and greatest devices, if you think they did then you need to get off your pedestal, use the wood to build a bridge, and get over it.

They upgraded so they weren't confined in what they could do by the older model's limited capabilities and could offer better content. Does it suck for those who can no longer play the game? Sure. Does it justify people acting like they have their heads of their poopers because they don't like change? Hell no.

razerfingers
11-26-2012, 01:00 PM
Stop ranting and if you're so worrried they have chrome and flash version...

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Bous
11-26-2012, 02:00 PM
So i cant play this on my gameboy advance? ;)

artexx
11-26-2012, 03:34 PM
I simply wish not to support space time anylonger for the reason stated +, simple as that. And my statement was to space time not any of you.

I bet all of the above are also apple fan boys. If not you sure sound like it.

Now I'm off to play a real game "battlefield3" run that on your tegra. lol

Cahaun
11-26-2012, 03:46 PM
Technology is constantly upgrading and so are games. They are doing the right thing by moving ahead and having their games run on better phones. We can't just keep hold of our old phones and hope it'll support more awesome things unless we upgrade. Soon they'll be able to add more and more new things that an Armv6 phone cannot run.
As for Battlefield 3, that game only uses 40% of the frostbite 2 and still looks great. I wish they remove the blue filter though, but DICE is always a bit rude when it comes to their games. Aftermath is coming out tomorrow for premium PS3 users.

Energizeric
11-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Why can I no play Pocket Legends on Atari 2600!?!?!?!!!!

StompArtist
11-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Why can I no play Pocket Legends on Atari 2600!?!?!?!!!!

You can.

artexx
11-26-2012, 04:12 PM
P
Technology is constantly upgrading and so are games. They are doing the right thing by moving ahead and having their games run on better phones. We can't just keep hold of our old phones and hope it'll support more awesome things unless we upgrade. Soon they'll be able to add more and more new things that an Armv6 phone cannot run.
As for Battlefield 3, that game only uses 40% of the frostbite 2 and still looks
great. I wish they remove the blue filter though, but DICE is always a bit rude when it comes to their games. Aftermath is coming out tomorrow for premium
PS3 users.

Thank for smart reply you may be the only one of your kind here stand with pride.

Lowlyspy
11-26-2012, 04:19 PM
I simply wish not to support space time anylonger for the reason stated +, simple as that. And my statement was to space time not any of you.

A. Public forum.
B. Nope not apple, no likey teh iThingies. HTC Evo ;)

McBain
11-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Funny, nobody complains when Nintendo or Playstation come out with a new system and stops supporting their old one. Technology advances. Ya gotta keep up.

Traebeles99
11-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Why does everyone make it out like they did this to spite everyone? They definitely didn't do it strictly to mock people who don't have the latest and greatest devices, if you think they did then you need to get off your pedestal, use the wood to build a bridge, and get over it.

They upgraded so they weren't confined in what they could do by the older model's limited capabilities and could offer better content. Does it suck for those who can no longer play the game? Sure. Does it justify people acting like they have their heads of their poopers because they don't like change? Hell no.
I love you Low lol ur so funny. and I miss you :( and the family I used to have.

razerfingers
11-27-2012, 11:18 AM

Hey noob, i use a HTC Evo 3D wrong there, and since you rage this bad i bet i can own you anyday on batttlefield 3. Just been caught up playing MOH: WF pretty dope game :)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Superdexme
11-27-2012, 09:02 PM
No big rant here. You just should have not ended support for arm6 the people that built your empire. I also own MANY devices so I could still play, but you turn your back and I do the same.

You are acting like they are the bad guys here, They are making the game EVEN better for everyone that plays the game, you own other devices and are able to play! that's great :) you will get the benefits of better gaming graphics etc.

Please stop being dramatic

The Sadness
11-30-2012, 07:30 PM
Funny, nobody complains when Nintendo or Playstation come out with a new system and stops supporting their old one. Technology advances. Ya gotta keep up.
I still use a Gamecube... cuz that's how I roll.

Best game ever? Halo:CE for XBox (NOT 360).

Straticus
12-18-2012, 12:52 AM
Dumb. We've all upgraded all of our toys more than once, and will continue to do so. Not sure why you've decided to take it as a personal affront. You must be very special if you think yourself to be important enough to be singled out by Spacetime wanting to keep current <shrug>

My rant is more generalized. ST, I get that a large part if your revenue stream comes from in app purchased, and have no objection whatever. However, when you remove the availability to buy health and mana pots using in game gold, I have to object. Many of us have supported you from day one through all of your products, and I feel that this really changes the game experience from something that was fun to feeling let down. Come on guys. Give us our pots back :(

Alalakcity
12-23-2012, 11:49 PM
its funny...i play almost 1 years in calculator

McBain
12-29-2012, 04:44 PM
My rant is more generalized. ST, I get that a large part if your revenue stream comes from in app purchased, and have no objection whatever. However, when you remove the availability to buy health and mana pots using in game gold, I have to object. Many of us have supported you from day one through all of your products, and I feel that this really changes the game experience from something that was fun to feeling let down. Come on guys. Give us our pots back :(

Am I missing something? I still buy pots with gold on a daily basis. I think everyone does. There's really no reason whatsoever to spend plat on pots in PL.

onemadzhau
01-01-2013, 05:10 PM
You ppl have to realize, not everyone can buy newest product, cmon guys how would you feel if you got left behind? You guys are rude and inconsiderate, I hope you run into a situation like this. If you can't post something helpful don't post anything and plz to all you trolls get a life

Patych
01-02-2013, 09:27 AM
PL supports iPod 4??? I cant play on it, it crashes on load screen:(

Justg
01-02-2013, 09:32 AM
This was a platform decision so we can continue to bring you guys the latest and greatest. It's definitely not personal.