PDA

View Full Version : Gargoyles Community Contest Open for Everyone !

Yuni99
11-26-2012, 02:30 PM
http://www.gargoylesguild.com/img/fastest.png

Greetings Contestants !

We are hosting our first contest competition for Arcane Legends. We have to say that we took a little bit of time to create such an event. The event will grow and expand bigger, to another event that will involve with real time gaming equipment as prizes. This first contest is simple, it involves in game items and gold. The more we get active people on our forums, and many people participate in the next few events/contests we will unlock the events containing gaming equipment prizes.

[Dungeon Olympics]

[Prizes]

20,000 GOLD
1 Legendary Weapon
1 Legendary Helmet
1 Legendary Armor
1 Legendary Necklace
1 Legendary Ring

Prices are given in a mix of class items, it will not only suit your character's class.

[HOW TO PARTICIPATE]

You must run a Dungeon Tomb before the time of any other contestant. When you THINK you did a good time running the tomb, you can take a screenshot of your "Run Time" and submit it to us.

Who can qualify:

Level 12-14 - Watcher's Tomb Lvl.3
Level 15-16 - Hauntlet [GROUP MANDATORY]

You must do the Dungeon with a group of four. You will be the only player in the party who is participating... The other players in the group are excluded from your competition entry.

Once you have taken a screenshot of your best time, you can submit it to us.

[RULES]

No cheating
No photo editing your best time score
No usage of previous taken photos of your best time score before 11/--/2012
Cannot send more than one submition of your best time score screenshot.

[Where to submit my screenshot?]

[SIZE=3]You must pick only one screenshot and submit it though the PM

[SIZE=4][B][ Q & A ]

Q: Why in a group?
A: Makes you depend on your party members to complete the dungeon run with a good timing.

Q: Will there be any gaming equipment in prizes?
A: No. The more we have a active forum community, and the more people participate in the next following events, I will then unlock such even involving gaming equipment prizes.

Q: If I submit two screenshots? Will that disqualify myself from the contest?
A: No. The first screenshot you've sent us will be the one you submitted for yourself. The second screenshot will be invalid as entry.

Q: Can I use old screenshots of my best time when I ran the tombs?
A: No. If the image you sent us has a date before the start date of the contest, it will not be valid. And If we see that you have edited a picture to change the date of the image, We will see if it has been edited. You will be automatically be disqualified.

Original thread can be found here. Click Here (http://gargoylesguild.com/showthread.php?13-Dungeon-Olympics-Contest-11-26-2012&p=32#post32)

Visit our forums and register ! Not over a 2 minute process !

www.gargoylesguild.com (http://www.gargoylesguild.com)

Help our community grow and unlock the future prizes for our future events !

Zaonabiuibil
11-26-2012, 04:34 PM
I'd recommend no one do this. I for one, am not going to give out my email for a contest to someone I don't know. How about they just send you a PM on the forums?

Tilax
11-26-2012, 05:26 PM
winning prize should be increased.. just my opinion.

Bless
11-26-2012, 05:29 PM
I'd recommend no one do this. I for one, am not going to give out my email for a contest to someone I don't know. How about they just send you a PM on the forums? Yup i wouldnt go give my email out to someone incase of 3rd party leaks (ouch)...on second thought why not make a new email just for this kinda stuff?

Yuni99
11-26-2012, 05:32 PM
sorry about that. Submitting your screenshots will go through PM. For safety of contestants personal information and emails.

Yuni99
11-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Yup i wouldnt go give my email out to someone incase of 3rd party leaks (ouch)...on second thought why not make a new email just for this kinda stuff?

Making a new email is extra work. Private Messaging me your screenshots is safer for you.

Bless
11-26-2012, 06:06 PM
Can you write down the current fastest so we know what time to beat

Yuni99
11-26-2012, 06:14 PM
The fastest time will not be given until we announced the winner. That's one of the main point of this event, you will submit your best time with you thinking anyone else has beaten it.

PvE
11-26-2012, 10:02 PM
This is honestly kinda "dumb" just for the fact your going to be spending hella money for potions for solo hauntlet. For what a lvl 10 bogus legendary? NTY

Yuni99
11-26-2012, 10:32 PM
This is honestly kinda "dumb" just for the fact your going to be spending hella money for potions for solo hauntlet. For what a lvl 10 bogus legendary? NTY

If you do not want to join a little contest I've tried to create for players, then don't bother your opinions about it and try to make it look bad, if you're not gonna participate, keep it moving. And no. It's not a lvl 10 bogus Legendary, It's lvl 16 legendary items with great statistics, TYVM.

Zeimer
11-27-2012, 01:30 AM
Oho... I like this one! Will go to the forum....

Yuni99
11-28-2012, 01:08 PM
Go and submit your screenshot soon Zeimer !

Deadline is 12/7/2012 !

Liem
11-29-2012, 03:55 AM
Oh i got a siggestion! :B

How about doing Kraag's Tomb SOLO MODE and Hauntlet TEAM MODE? Solo Hauntet is too overpowered for a little sorcerer, ey? How bout that?

Yuni99
11-29-2012, 10:03 AM
I have been getting that suggestion lately.

We have changed it.

Yuni99
11-30-2012, 08:13 AM
Current Contestants: 17

Keep messaging me your best time !

Zeimer
11-30-2012, 08:25 AM
I'm sorry, but i got a real life issue so i'm quitting AL. Well, farewell...

Yuni99
11-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Hope it goes well Zeimer, See you around !

Loaden
12-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Resetting of passwords does not require an email verification.

Leftro
12-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Who won?