PDA

View Full Version : Arrogant Bastards

Rynocybin
11-26-2012, 03:04 PM
This is an aggressive guild. You probably won’t like it. It is quite doubtful that you have the taste or sophistication to be able to appreciate a guild of this quality and depth. We would suggest that you stick to safer and more familiar territory.

Too many strive towards complacency as a goal. We grow up thinking that the ability to become complacent is the equivalence of success in life. True Arrogant Bastards know that this could not be further from the truth. The real beauty, richness and depth in Arcane Legends can only be found if the journey through Arcane Legends itself is looked upon as a constant chance to learn, live and find your passion. Passion threatens the complacent, and fills them with fear. Fear of the new, the deep and the different. We, on the other hand, seek it out. Endlessly, joyously...and aggressively. To this end we bring you the ARROGANT BASTARDS! Another reward for those seeking new sources of passion, and another point of dissension for those who are not.

You're not worthy!

Guild Master: Rynocybin

Officers: Cannabissc, Girlwonder, Ingemarsson, Gallatin

All former Apex members and other members of non active guilds that want to be part of something more active you're welcome in AB, find any member to join while recruitment is still open. Officers spots open also for those who are interested.

StompArtist
11-26-2012, 03:05 PM
So you came up with your guild recruiting thread by copying the back of a beer bottle? I must admit that... this is genius! Good luck with the guild!

Rynocybin
11-26-2012, 03:09 PM
HA, thanks for calling me out, but yea it was on the fly 8)

StompArtist
11-26-2012, 03:11 PM
HA, thanks for calling me out, but yea it was on the fly 8)

Not calling you out. I think it's awesome! lol

Flashwit
12-03-2012, 03:48 AM
Hey,

I'm interested in joining your guild. Level 15 Warrior soon to be 16.

IGN Flashwit.

Thanks.

Rynocybin
12-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Find us in game or check us out @ arrogantbastards.guildlaunch.com 8)

superhik
12-09-2012, 12:19 PM
I was in your guild for a while, but the officers got too mad with power and they kicked people just because they could. Guild was kinda ok, untill I figured out that that was actually dictatorship and only they could do some things like trading in chat, while they insisted for orhers to not do that. I left the guild for the last rule they came up with which is you have to wear their title for advertising. Evan if you have some hard earnet title, you can't have it so you can advertise them. Good luck to all who are willing to join.
Superhik

dmth
12-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Was kicked for no reason. GG _b noobs

Vystirch
12-16-2012, 07:23 PM
I was in your guild for a while, but the officers got too mad with power and they kicked people just because they could. Guild was kinda ok, untill I figured out that that was actually dictatorship and only they could do some things like trading in chat, while they insisted for orhers to not do that. I left the guild for the last rule they came up with which is you have to wear their title for advertising. Evan if you have some hard earnet title, you can't have it so you can advertise them. Good luck to all who are willing to join.
Superhik

Was kicked for no reason. GG _b noobs

Two of these in a row without a reply isn't a good sign........ Just saying, u might want to get your officers certain guidelines and order of operations for kicking people. I recommend a warning a kick, a second chance and then a ban.

Rynocybin
12-16-2012, 09:32 PM
You were not kicked the guild was reformed and the weak have been weeded out, this is an elite end game pvp guild arrogantbastards.guildlaunch.com

dmth
12-16-2012, 09:56 PM
You were not kicked the guild was reformed and the weak have been weeded out, this is an elite end game pvp guild arrogantbastards.guildlaunch.com

hahahaha right! :stupid:

So you just kicked out all the level 16 people ? Smart move!

Rynocybin
12-16-2012, 10:11 PM
you're not worthy

dmth
12-16-2012, 10:26 PM
you're not worthy

:bull_head: Good luck with your guild, at least you spelt, 'you're' correctly.

Energizer12
12-16-2012, 11:25 PM
Wow this looks like quiet a guild thats up tight. Seems legit good luck!

bbluedream
12-18-2012, 12:56 AM
ignorant bastards

Sariita
05-18-2013, 09:44 PM
I left Arrogant Bastard a long time ago, but u are the best!! Congrats Arrogant Bastards!