PDA

View Full Version : goodbye...

Raxie
09-13-2010, 04:03 AM
for four days.:p
i'm just going on a snowboard competition so wish me luck!
don't tell me to 'break a leg' because i might get 'jinxed' and actually break a leg.

jonboy
09-13-2010, 04:12 AM
Enjoy the comp, snowboarding looks cool.

Violentsaint
09-13-2010, 04:46 AM
Snowboarding is mad fun.. I wish I could do it more often... But it's so expensive in Australia as there's not much snow and the resorts that have snow charge a fortune :(

Good luck :)

jonboy
09-13-2010, 05:12 AM
VS that's why im planning to go to NZ :)

Raxie
09-13-2010, 06:24 AM
new zealand is a great place to ski/snowboard. however, there are many countries that are good for skiing/snowboarding; i can think of america, cananda, korea and japan.

Violentsaint
09-13-2010, 07:47 AM

I've always wanted to go to NZ. I wanna go to the shire and drink mead with the hobbits :D

cry
09-13-2010, 10:26 AM
OHMEH GOD, break a... NOno control your self. Have phun.

Royce
09-13-2010, 10:31 AM
Snowboarding is mad fun.. I wish I could do it more often... But it's so expensive in Australia as there's not much snow and the resorts that have snow charge a fortune :(

Good luck :)

Oh you poor unfortunate souls. You have to live in Australia, with all its natural beauty, and no snowboarding. If you wanna trade places, please board the next plane to Pennsylvania, we have plenty of cheap snowboarding (but no kangaroos...). ;)

Anyway, later Raxie, have fun, and break a leg (of a skier as you run over him ;) )

cry
09-13-2010, 10:39 AM
Oh you poor unfortunate souls. You have to live in Australia, with all its natural beauty, and no snowboarding. If you wanna trade places, please board the next plane to Pennsylvania, we have plenty of cheap snowboarding (but no kangaroos...). ;)

Anyway, later Raxie, have fun, and break a leg (of a skier as you run over him ;) )

Yes break the harder sportsmans leg, please do.

Raxie
09-13-2010, 02:33 PM
will do, sir!
laters.:)

TwinkTastical
09-13-2010, 03:16 PM
for four days.:p
i'm just going on a snowboard competition so wish me luck!
don't tell me to 'break a leg' because i might get 'jinxed' and actually break a leg.

Break a neck!

Sled
09-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Break a neck!

Lmao, He'll be paralyzed! And won't be able to play PL. D: