PDA

View Full Version : 2012-11-26 Content Update (108691)

Futumsh
11-26-2012, 06:18 PM
Sorcerer Skills:
Ice Wielder now allows a chance to explode on contact doing extra damage and freezing of targets caught in blast.
Fixed issue where Warrior skill Windmill could destroy Time Shift Clock.
Reduced dodge % on Gale Force to 25% and increased its recast time to 5.5 seconds.
Fixed issue where Shock was being applied every time instead of the stated 25%.
Rogue Skills:
Fixed issue where Warrior skill Windmill could destroy Shadow Veil Bomb and Entangling Trap
Fixed issue where Combat Medic was not correctly showing value if Good Medicine was purchased.
Increased dodge granted by Whirling Razors to 20%.
Fixed issue where Shatter Armor was not being applied to targets correctly when hit with Aimed Shot.
The Shadow Absorption modifier for Shadow Veil now increases damage output by 15% instead of reducing Shadow skills mana costs.
Warrior Skills:
Rally Cry now increases damage reduction by 5% instead of just adding Armor.
Lungs of Might correctly shows that it increases time of Rally Cry by 50%.
Fixed issue where charged and uncharged version of Vengeful Blood were doing same thing.
Chest Splitter, Windmills, and Skyward Smash have all had their damage slightly increased.
Fixed issue where Bael would be killed but players could not progress to Kraag.
Reduced the health and damage of boss monsters in normal dungeons.
Fixed issue with Legendary Rogue weapons not 'procing' their special effects correctly.
Added graphic icon to player enhancer buffs.

Additional notes from this follow up patch 2012-11-26 Content Update (108707) (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?76878-2012-11-26-Content-Update-(108707))

Rogue Skill: Combat Medic medpacks will now despawn after 30 seconds if not used.
Stat and Skill respecs are temporarily free.

Yuni99
11-26-2012, 06:20 PM
somewhat good .... but lvl cap? :(

MightyStone
11-26-2012, 06:21 PM
Nice!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Fao
11-26-2012, 06:22 PM
somewhat good .... but lvl cap? :(

Arcane Legends has yet to come out for iOS, I'm pretty sure they won't release new level cap until iOS users get a chance to cap!

Justg
11-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Level Cap raise (and new content) will come in a couple of weeks, after iOS has had their chance!

inevitable
11-26-2012, 06:23 PM
STS should grant every character a free respec, a lot of skills changed and different function from what it was supposed to be when we chose it.

Gale Force increase time?! shadow veil changed from mana reduction to damage increase?the main issue of rogue is mana not output... rogue still bugged. These changes are not we asked for !!

Chickenrunnn
11-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Why did you underpowered gale force??

That was the only way mages were good. Bad idea :'(

Aracnus
11-26-2012, 06:25 PM
Sweet, we got skill "upgrades" ...
---
Off Topic: Zao, bro, this sucks XD

inevitable
11-26-2012, 06:26 PM
yes what the....? mage is mainly aoe and now you degrade one of the most important skill

dev don't make unnecessary "fix", go fix real bugs

ProSophist
11-26-2012, 06:31 PM
I dont understand the revamp of Shadow Absorption. I was so eager to see this skill get fixed as Rogue are starving when it comes to mana.
I would rather have a permanent mana reduction than a miniscule damage increase for a few seconds...

Bless
11-26-2012, 06:32 PM
This is cool for people who don't what the keys are, but I do know & how can I take it off?

Why did you underpowered gale force??

That was the only way mages were good. Bad idea :'(

Yeah! o.o some ugly chrome skills lol now theyre invaded by numbers

Fao
11-26-2012, 06:33 PM
Level Cap raise (and new content) will come in a couple of weeks, after iOS has had their chance!

Beat ya to it;)

Justg
11-26-2012, 06:34 PM
We're gonna bounce and give you guys free respec for 24 hours ... stand by...

Aracnus
11-26-2012, 06:35 PM
we're gonna bounce and give you guys free respec for 24 hours ... Stand by...

Sweet! :excitement:

inevitable
11-26-2012, 06:35 PM
This is cool for people who don't what the keys are, but I do know & how can I take it off?

same... how to remove these ugly numbers

Cryton
11-26-2012, 06:36 PM
Arcane Legends has yet to come out for iOS, I'm pretty sure they won't release new level cap until iOS users get a chance to cap!

u can play many other ways though google crome on any pc/laptop

inevitable
11-26-2012, 06:37 PM

cheers~ responds to player's need fast and accurate, thanks!

StompArtist
11-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Great update for rogues. Not familiar enough with other classes to comment. Thanks guys.

inevitable
11-26-2012, 06:38 PM
u can play many other ways though google crome on any pc/laptop

iOS is a big target market for mobile mmo, so please think in the aspect of commercial on how you run a company:semi-twins:

octavos
11-26-2012, 06:40 PM

Fantastic :D

Aracnus
11-26-2012, 06:40 PM

This is soooo annoying!

inevitable
11-26-2012, 06:44 PM
I dont understand the revamp of Shadow Absorption. I was so eager to see this skill get fixed as Rogue are starving when it comes to mana.
I would rather have a permanent mana reduction than a miniscule damage increase for a few seconds...

can't agree more... what's the point of it when you can't enjoy the damage increase while you out of mana most of the time.. it is the only class without mana restoration skill

Ambient
11-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Sounds good to me. About 4 days into the game, and play 2 wizards. One is mainly a tank/support and the other is just a messy try at overall AoE/dps (im new, so it's kinda sloppy :P)

But anyways, from playing both, I feel like the wind spell isn't as mandatory as you guys are making it out to be. It's not a dps/boss spell, and if we're not talking boss spells, I personally find fire more practical. Am I missing something?

Justg
11-26-2012, 06:46 PM
We're making an option to display the numbers on Chrome. Keep up the constructive feedback, thanks!

inevitable
11-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Sorcerer- big nerf
rogue- fixed little bit... still got to work on it more
warrior- buff

graphic icon- need a box in option to un-tick it...

MasterGT
11-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Thanks guys!

inevitable
11-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Sounds good to me. About 4 days into the game, and play 2 wizards. One is mainly a tank/support and the other is just a messy try at overall AoE/dps (im new, so it's kinda sloppy :P)

But anyways, from playing both, I feel like the wind spell isn't as mandatory as you guys are making it out to be. It's not a dps/boss spell, and if we're not talking boss spells, I personally find fire more practical. Am I missing something?

mage is mostly aoe, you are the guy in team to help clean mobs fast, with your help in stunning mobs rogue and warrior will take them more easier. And since you have little hp comparing to big guy in front, if you don't have skill to push mobs back or freeze large group of enemies, you are piece of little blue meat running around with all the aggro. Especially the range of wind is relatively short comparing to fire and ice, so beside charging fire spell you won't have anything to push mobs back and slaughter you.

Vixenne
11-26-2012, 06:57 PM
I just noticed when the game updated, whenever my HP's low, it becomes a flat rectangular shaped red on the left side of my screen

Cero
11-26-2012, 06:58 PM

promise?hmm

Justg
11-26-2012, 06:59 PM
Promise.

TheAnonymous
11-26-2012, 07:00 PM
Server Restarting Now - Get your free respecs!

Heroelite
11-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Thank you guys so much here on the AL team doing a great job listening to player feedback and thanks for the constant updates!

Cero
11-26-2012, 07:02 PM
Promise.

lol thanks

Rynocybin
11-26-2012, 07:02 PM
How lon will they be down for?

TheRook
11-26-2012, 07:04 PM
All I can. Say is. Ty for skill fixes. But booo to plat weapon nerf lol

mike1298
11-26-2012, 07:05 PM

can't agree more... what's the point of it when you can't enjoy the damage increase while you out of mana most of the time.. it is the only class without mana restoration skill

put some points in int. I love the new damage from smoke, makes damage even higher.

Skeokateva
11-26-2012, 07:07 PM
I just noticed when the game updated, whenever my HP's low, it becomes a flat rectangular shaped red on the left side of my screen

Happened to me 2

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Asahetek
11-26-2012, 07:12 PM
A decent update but rogues really need with mana consumptio nand regeneration go though hundreds of mana potions pets don't really help.

inevitable
11-26-2012, 07:13 PM
put some points in int. I love the new damage from smoke, makes damage even higher.

it's not about int.. it doesnt matter that much with 100 or 1000 mana, it's the problem that rogue lack the skill to restore mana. Rogue either need a skill like that or reduce all skill mana consumption to solve the root of problem. It is the only class that need to invest in all 3 areas and the only class that I spent plat few times to respec and find the best setup. And I tell you I tried to have 1k mana, but you still run out of mana in sec and all you can do is normal attack.. . right or get hundreds of potions if that's what you want

Samhayne
11-26-2012, 07:15 PM

That sounds like a caching issue. Force close the app and see if it continues to happen and please let us know.

Asahetek
11-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Puting points in mana didn't really help much or at all

Khahl
11-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Thank you guys for allowing the re-spec for free, we do really appreciate it!

I didn't see anything about the bugs with weapon damage vs character-screen damage displaying inaccurate values. It's very frustrating to have no idea how much damage a weapon actually has until I buy one and try it.

Vixenne
11-26-2012, 07:48 PM
That sounds like a caching issue. Force close the app and see if it continues to happen and please let us know.

Thanks for replying. I restarted my phone and it's still happens :( I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000

CosmoxKramer
11-26-2012, 08:08 PM
Thank you guys for allowing the re-spec for free, we do really appreciate it!

I didn't see anything about the bugs with weapon damage vs character-screen damage displaying inaccurate values. It's very frustrating to have no idea how much damage a weapon actually has until I buy one and try it.
Agree with both. Thanks to STS for all the updates, but an update for weapon calculation would be great. Even just making the calculations more transparent would help quell some posts about this

jerzy448
11-26-2012, 08:36 PM
My level 16 rogue is worthless. No mana regeneration is crazy. After 5 skills i have no mana and it doesnt regenerate. Im going broke trying on mana pots whenever i play rogue. This is a waste of a class. I added over 20 points to int and still nothing. This sucks. Guess i will play with my warrior only.

inevitable
11-26-2012, 09:07 PM
On chrome, clicking the pet face won't take you to the stable. It just opens submenu like when clicking on your name/ hp whatever..

yeah... i just noticed this too

Haowesie
11-26-2012, 09:42 PM
All I can. Say is. Ty for skill fixes. But booo to plat weapon nerf lol

Did they really?? I don't understand why STS would change stats for items bought with platinum (i.e. real money). The "effect" of paid items (whatever they may be, dmg, armor, etc) against mob/bosses based on their difficulty should remain the same (or remain fixed) -- because that's what was paid for. I understand why paid items can't be the best items, but IMHO, the ones that can be farmed should be changed based against the "paid" items, whether they increase or decrease. In short, if someone pays for an axe that can kill in three strikes (as originally advertised), that is what the buyer should get. They can make better farmable items that can kill in two strikes, if that is what is needed to "balance" the game. They can make a boss difficulty harder considering all game mechanics to "balance" the game, and it should in theory still get what was paid for.

Elixirs are good example of "you get what you paid for". Pricing and characteristics of the product may change, but you always get what you paid for. I've seen a couple of posts from PL forum asking "where to go for refund"... Will AL customers suffer the same? ...Just saying.

Zaonabiuibil
11-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Sweet, we got skill "upgrades" ...
---
Off Topic: Zao, bro, this sucks XD

*mutters something I cannot speak out loud* have to edit >.< FIGURES.

ephraim
11-26-2012, 10:25 PM
damn, i just made a new character so that i can properly distribute my skills as i have no plat in the other one (i used all the free ones. LOL). Anyway, thanks for the free restat and reskill. @_@

abu9al7
11-26-2012, 10:42 PM

Done the force close. Load the game again. The same problem remaining.

Using Galaxy S III (GT-I9300) with Android ver 4.1.1

kluu
11-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Did they really?? I don't understand why STS would change stats for items bought with platinum (i.e. real money). The "effect" of paid items (whatever they may be, dmg, armor, etc) against mob/bosses based on their difficulty should remain the same (or remain fixed) -- because that's what was paid for. I understand why paid items can't be the best items, but IMHO, the ones that can be farmed should be changed based against the "paid" items, whether they increase or decrease. In short, if someone pays for an axe that can kill in three strikes (as originally advertised), that is what the buyer should get. They can make better farmable items that can kill in two strikes, if that is what is needed to "balance" the game. They can make a boss difficulty harder considering all game mechanics to "balance" the game, and it should in theory still get what was paid for.

Elixirs are good example of "you get what you paid for". Pricing and characteristics of the product may change, but you always get what you paid for. I've seen a couple of posts from PL forum asking "where to go for refund"... Will AL customers suffer the same? ...Just saying.

Agreed. I noticed and was like wth?! my emblazed axe sucks crap now green weps have higher damage.

SafakGündüz
11-27-2012, 01:14 AM
[B]'Axe Of Emblazed stability' at the damage item might wonder what purpose have fallen or something. 4000 50000 e that I now can not sell a gun.

Engkantado
11-27-2012, 01:56 AM
Both Emblazed stability & Fire Choppa were bugged weapons both do not perform real damage based on the reflected stats. the correction implemented was to correct it. The only weapon with real damage stats is the Mighty Trollbane of Potency. I won't be surprised if it will be hot soon due to demand.

beargasm
11-27-2012, 03:04 AM
daily reward waiting time keeps increasing instead of decreasing O_o

donzai
11-27-2012, 04:11 AM
i cnt play or login the game... client freezing after starting...

inevitable
11-27-2012, 05:13 AM

well said,in real world that's called false advertising, and that truly hurt loyalty customers. But did they changed any stats on plat weapon this time? I am not sure, at least I don't notice it

flashbackflip
11-27-2012, 05:40 AM
Nerfing 'normal' bosses is a not-so-good idea imo - they were not hard anyway

And thanx for ice exploding! This will be handy :D

krakuus
11-27-2012, 05:40 AM
What a joke ,nefring mage and increasing damage for warrior ... are you kidding me ? Now I regret money and time spend on this ****

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 06:20 AM
^LOL!

inevitable
11-27-2012, 08:31 AM
wtf haven't played my warrior for a few days, devs are you drunk? my fire chopper went from 1 of highest damage weapon to worse than green?! no wonder you increase the skill damage a little, I lost over 60 damage there, what the hell seriously

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 09:04 AM
wtf haven't played my warrior for a few days, devs are you drunk? my fire chopper went from 1 of highest damage weapon to worse than green?! no wonder you increase the skill damage a little, I lost over 60 damage there, what the hell seriously

Dude stop these type of comments. Grow up and stop spamming forums with "devs r u drunk?" you're gonna get into trouble.

Noobbe
11-27-2012, 10:42 AM
Bosses are too easy now... Spider took 30 secs to kill, vs 3min before. I suggest increasing to somewhere between pre/post.

digitalbot
11-27-2012, 10:51 AM
daily reward waiting time keeps increasing instead of decreasing O_o

i second this.

LordEspe
11-27-2012, 04:30 PM
A few issues im having.

1) red rectangle on left side of the screen when almost dead. Its takes up about 1/3 the screen.
2) pet face on menu goes to menu and not stable.
3) when completing a quest that grants a "surprise item" I see an animation of a chest opening only if I highlight
It first. If I dont highlight "surprise item" there is no animation so im not sure If im getting the item.

Playing on a Galaxy S3 w/ lastest ics version.

Astrocat
11-27-2012, 04:32 PM
A few issues im having.

1) red rectangle on left side of the screen when almost dead. Its takes up about 1/3 the screen.
2) pet face on menu goes to menu and not stable.
3) when completing a quest that grants a "surprise item" I see an animation of a chest opening only if I highlight
It first. If I dont highlight "surprise item" there is no animation so im not sure If im getting the item.

Playing on a Galaxy S3 w/ lastest ics version.

Yep they are going to fix it

Vixenne
11-27-2012, 06:12 PM
The red thing when HP's low is ok now! Thank you for fixing it! :D

digitalbot
11-29-2012, 04:42 AM
i posted this in feedback but would like to get it out theyre
in options menu full zoom out does not stick
also disableing invite all to hvd does not stick
thats it
later (:

edit:: invite all to party on hvd