PDA

View Full Version : Christmas gift :OOO?

Aressgodxx
11-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Hello all,

I was thinking about how school we donate dollars to charity do fun raisers and in my old school do secret santa:P well, i was thinking maybe it would be nice if someone not me i am very busy, if someone would like to do something similar to this:

Give out a wish list to people and hand it in to someone who will get you REASONABLE stuff you want. Like you can make a thing like:

Maybe developers could establish this:

way to do it:

Developers make a button called "sent gift to "?" person." (only one send per account) 10k reward if they do it and they can put ANYTHING. They could put junk like torch or have the option to send a VANITY from a plat store. Send gold if they want also. they will recieve items given by random and i think this would be fun but useless. ( the button should have like 7 "are you sure you wanna send ___" notices:). would be fun topic to talk that some people will say "WOOT GOT RED DIAMOND" and other say "#@*($^# GOT OCD VAINTY!" "=+= got 1 gold "

- see ya in da game
-aressgodxx 76

aav5224
11-26-2012, 10:43 PM
Sounds kool nice idea i likei tha

Kixxler
11-26-2012, 11:08 PM
Too complex for Spacetime I think.

Modification
11-27-2012, 12:16 AM
Stick with something that makes logic sense, and since you asking a deep question, please organize your thread, and aim for smaller first-hand goals.

Maybe donating a few % of money achieved from users buying platinum, and adding some sort of charity vanity would be reasonable.

Cheers,
-mod.

revengeofjaws
11-27-2012, 12:55 AM
I like the idea about the secret santa but im confused when you say "they will recieve items given by random." I believe you should be able to send gifts to your friends and have another section for the whole community

小孩子
11-28-2012, 08:46 AM
10k reward for sending junk.. seems easily exploitable..

Suentous PO
11-28-2012, 09:47 AM
Here's a similar thing we did last year when the Xmas map was a pay turnstile.
LadyHadassa set this up on her own.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?45755-Christmas&highlight=Xmas

angeldawn
11-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Here's a similar thing we did last year when the Xmas map was a pay turnstile.
LadyHadassa set this up on her own.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?45755-Christmas&highlight=Xmas

I wish I would have seen this last year. I would have donated.

Suentous PO
11-28-2012, 11:05 AM
I wish I would have seen this last year. I would have donated.

It was very cool of her. Well, if she doesn't and/or the xmass map is pay to enter, I'd be willing to do something like it. Let's see what happens.

Roberto077
11-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Didn't you get banned yesterday?

Suentous PO
11-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Me? Not that I'm aware of, lemme check....