PDA

View Full Version : Best weapons...?

Aeroflame
11-26-2012, 08:15 PM
I'm sick of "trollbane this, trollbane that". Yes its a good weapon, but please, if you don't know why, don't say anything.

On that note, I want to know which weapons are best in game in your opinion. For each class that is, I'm a warrior, and want a cheap alternative to trollbane. I could afford it, but I'm saving up for december. I need to take into account all the weapons damage, health, and of course, 'proc' effects, which some almost completely overlook.

I'm banking on snowstorm of assault, cuz the update nerfed a lot of these weps, and fire choppa never had much fire to begin with. If there is another weapon better than snowstorm of assault that wont kill the bank, i wanna know

Arpee Marcos
11-26-2012, 08:23 PM
use migthy TROLLED bane :)

Aeroflame
11-26-2012, 08:28 PM
icwatudidthere

but sadly trollbane got significantly nerfed... like.. its just sad

I'm Siri
11-26-2012, 08:38 PM
Trollbane trollbane
trollbane this that:)

Heroelite
11-26-2012, 08:41 PM
icwatudidthere

but sadly trollbane got significantly nerfed... like.. its just sad

How did they get significantly nerfed? They are still the same and the best. The founder axe got significantly nerfed.

ShadowGunX
11-26-2012, 09:20 PM
shocking hereldity of potency is more better then ur snowstorm. emblazed axe hav mch base dmg bt it lowers skill dmg by 4%. so better to use shocking potency. although mighty vorpal sword of assault hav 100% crit proc bt it lowers skill dmg significantly.